Blogs on fantasy
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- This is where I share my photography, art, crafts, read books and watched films.
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Artseblis Reads
- Pushing 60 reads a year. Urban fantasy. Paranormal mystery. Historical thriller. Fantasy & Science Fiction. A few odds and ends. No frills, just very personal book reviews.
- Gay Themed Movies
- This site caters different gay themed movies – love stories, humor, drama, sequels and T.V that will surely tickle your laughter, make you cry, composes your soul in love, fulfill your fantasies and feed your minds. Live, Love and Laugh visit my blog.
- The Book Fancier
- This blog serves as my online bookshelf. It includes book reviews, quotes, and book arts. Also books and more books! :)
- BamBook Reviews
- Bambooks is a book review site on mostly but not limited to YA contemporaries, romance, fiction,.. sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. It's managed by a panda who struggles between chewing the pages.. and bam-ing and boo-ing.