Blogs on faith
- CBCP News
- CBCP News portal
- THE NEW SPLENDOR OF THE CHURCH
- Proclaiming the Beauty, Grandeur and Majesty of the Church
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- From time to time the faithful are asking me of some copy of a certain prayers. Prayer is the most powerful weapon and shield as we travel on this world. We must harnessed the potent force of prayer.
- This is a collection of articles focusing on photography, faith, design, fundraising and general interests.
- SLEEK IN THE CITY.com
- www.sleekinthecity.com is a go-to site for interesting finds inside and outside the city of Manila.
- JOsang may Tumblr
- messy thoughts of a young lady turned into words. wanting to be better, to write something beautiful. my being is a riddle, few dared to guess who I really am. compilation of all views and opinions of mine.
- I Belong to God
- This blog is totally dedicated to my Almighty Father God, the Most High. All glory, honor and praises to His Name. God is my strength and my refuge. He casts out all my fears and pains and leaves me out happy and delighted always.
- Periwinkle Confessions
- For Christian Girls! Beauty. Fashion. Food. Love and Relationships. Faith. Inspiration.
- The Fallacies of the Church
- Exposing the fallacies, controversies, and contradictions of the church
- Nature's Eye
- Inspirational about life
- This is a travel and leisure blog with my lifestyle, fashion, photography and life journey.
- Life is My Dancefloor
- Life is my Dancefloor is where fashion, food, fitness and faith unites. Let me take you to my daily dancecapades and adventures. For inquiries or collaborations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Liturgy of The Catholic Church
- On the liturgical rites of the Roman Catholic Church and the explanation behind these rites
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- Carrying the good news worth more than all this world can offer
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- Mi Mundo Del Amor
- My thoughts, my heart and My Soul
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- Food For Thought
- This is a collection of stories, phrases, maxims, food for thought, words to ponder and provocative pictures sent to me by different person of which I decided to post here to share to the rest of the world.
- Catholic Homilies
- a blog about life, beauty, fath, love etc. currently it contains poems, posts about love and different things about my life
- Hit the X Mark
- ” To Live Life, Learn, Grow and Move Forward… Fixing our eyes to the author and finisher of our faith as we find the value of X…”
- MEMOIRS OF A CANDLE
- The Memoirs of a Candle is a collection of reflections from a desire to lively profess the Catholic faith, appreciate liturgy, and address social issues. It is a collaborative effort and shared goal of proclaiming the Gospel.
- Sealed with Faith
- A blog that talks about life experiences that are worth-sealing. Topics and experiences such as faith, beauty and cosmetics, books and life in general.
- Kitty's Secret Diaries
- Writing is my craft. I am not as good as the others, but it is in writing that I could express myself more.
- Beauty. Fashion. Healthy Lifestyle.
- Pen Paper and Photos
- Random thoughts. Real faith in a real world. God, I, and everything in between.
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- All that is written in the blog is a manifestation of Jesus’ love.