Blogs on faith
- THE NEW SPLENDOR OF THE CHURCH
- Proclaiming the Beauty, Grandeur and Majesty of the Church
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- This is a collection of articles focusing on photography, faith, design, fundraising and general interests.
- I Belong to God
- This blog is totally dedicated to my Almighty Father God, the Most High. All glory, honor and praises to His Name. God is my strength and my refuge. He casts out all my fears and pains and leaves me out happy and delighted always.
- taste & see!
- Filipino or not, you'll find in this blog: things to celebrate, to inspire…and then some :-)
- From time to time the faithful are asking me of some copy of a certain prayers. Prayer is the most powerful weapon and shield as we travel on this world. We must harnessed the potent force of prayer.
- The Fallacies of the Church
- Exposing the fallacies, controversies, and contradictions of the church
- Life is My Dancefloor
- Life is my Dancefloor is where fashion, food, fitness and faith unites. Let me take you to my daily dancecapades and adventures. For inquiries or collaborations: email@example.com
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Periwinkle Confessions
- For Christian Girls! Beauty. Fashion. Food. Love and Relationships. Faith. Inspiration.
- Liturgy of The Catholic Church
- On the liturgical rites of the Roman Catholic Church and the explanation behind these rites
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- JOsang may Tumblr
- free ebooks | bookreads | hp | personal stories
- Carrying the good news worth more than all this world can offer
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- a blog about life, beauty, fath, love etc. currently it contains poems, posts about love and different things about my life
- Mi Mundo Del Amor
- My thoughts, my heart and My Soul
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- MEMOIRS OF A CANDLE
- The Memoirs of a Candle is a collection of reflections from a desire to lively profess the Catholic faith, appreciate liturgy, and address social issues. It is a collaborative effort and shared goal of proclaiming the Gospel.
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- Food For Thought
- This is a collection of stories, phrases, maxims, food for thought, words to ponder and provocative pictures sent to me by different person of which I decided to post here to share to the rest of the world.
- Hit the X Mark
- ” To Live Life, Learn, Grow and Move Forward… Fixing our eyes to the author and finisher of our faith as we find the value of X…”
- Denice Daily
- Everything on this blog are experiences, memories, pictures, and fun stories I feel prompted to share with you guys. They are simple fragments of my life that I thought would make a good read.
- Sealed with Faith
- A blog that talks about life experiences that are worth-sealing. Topics and experiences such as faith, beauty and cosmetics, books and life in general.
- La République de Patrick
- photoshoot photos, talk, information, occult, religion, general information
- Lumang Tsinelas
- A single-mom's personal blog to inspire and challenge mindsets with thoughts on singleness, parenthood, love and, everything in between.
- Today I Am Thankful
- I'm just another dream chaser, jetsetter wannabe, an accidental online marketer, chick flick addict, a total coffeeholic, self confessed nerd, and a simple wife to an amazing husband.
- Fiona Alvero's From One to Two Hundred and Thirty One
- Youth discipleship. Making the last two hundred and thirty one days of honoring God and making disciples as a student count.
- Catholic Homilies
- Thoughts For Christ
- Just a guy who's starving for God!