Blogs on faith
- CBCP News
- CBCP News portal
- THE NEW SPLENDOR OF THE CHURCH
- Proclaiming the Beauty, Grandeur and Majesty of the Church
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- This is a collection of articles focusing on photography, faith, design, fundraising and general interests.
- Successful Pinoy
- Success Ideas Towards Financial Freedom Combined with Faith
- From time to time the faithful are asking me of some copy of a certain prayers. Prayer is the most powerful weapon and shield as we travel on this world. We must harnessed the potent force of prayer.
- I Belong to God
- This blog is totally dedicated to my Almighty Father God, the Most High. All glory, honor and praises to His Name. God is my strength and my refuge. He casts out all my fears and pains and leaves me out happy and delighted always.
- the Journey of a Woman
- I'm a follower of Jesus, a wife, a blogger and a lover of life.
- SLEEK IN THE CITY.com
- A gentleman's pursuit to discover the world, once city at a time.
- Tin the Sribbler
- This blog is a fusion of faith, fashion, dance and food in my life. As you read my blog entries, you’ll find out how much enthusiasm I put into the arts and how inclined I am in grabbing opportunities to be part of it.
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Periwinkle Confessions
- For Christian Girls! Beauty. Fashion. Food. Love and Relationships. Faith. Inspiration.
- Nature's Eye
- Inspirational about life
- Lizette Claudio's Blog
- Thoughts on walking by faith, seeing with hope, and living with love.
- Liturgy of The Catholic Church
- On the liturgical rites of the Roman Catholic Church and the explanation behind these rites
- This is a travel and leisure blog with my lifestyle, fashion, photography and life journey.
- Mi Mundo Del Amor
- My thoughts, my heart and My Soul
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- Carrying the good news worth more than all this world can offer
- Catholic Homilies
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Biographies of Catholic Saints
- Thoughts For Christ
- Just a guy who's starving for God!
- MEMOIRS OF A CANDLE
- The Memoirs of a Candle is a collection of reflections from a desire to lively profess the Catholic faith, appreciate liturgy, and address social issues. It is a collaborative effort and shared goal of proclaiming the Gospel.
- Best Kept Stories
- Best Kept Stories is a blog about life, memoirs, my own views and opinions, TV, readings, learnings. It has stories about family, friends, faith, religion, love, guides/tips etc.
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- The Fallacies of the Church
- Exposing the fallacies, controversies, and contradictions of the church
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- Reblog and post christian and jesus related images and quotes.
- Fiona Alvero's Journ-ey
- Encouraging the young generation to set an example in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
- Food For Thought
- This is a collection of stories, phrases, maxims, food for thought, words to ponder and provocative pictures sent to me by different person of which I decided to post here to share to the rest of the world.
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- a blog about life, beauty, fath, love etc. currently it contains poems, posts about love and different things about my life
- Candid's Notebook
- The blog contains the poems and articles that I have written to inspire them at their walk with God
- All that is written in the blog is a manifestation of Jesus’ love.
- Pen Paper and Photos
- Random thoughts. Real faith in a real world. God, I, and everything in between.
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- Denice Daily
- Everything on this blog are experiences, memories, pictures, and fun stories I feel prompted to share with you guys. They are simple fragments of my life that I thought would make a good read.
- La République de Patrick
- photoshoot photos, talk, information, occult, religion, general information