Blogs on expat
- B'log Ang Mundo
- Stories written by Pinoys working and living abroad
- Woman On A JouRney
- I am a Filipina transplanted in the U.S. and trying to survive life in a new environment. This is a journal of my journey through life, particularly my experiences in my new home as well as observations of different subjects of interests.
- Life Under the Sun
- Me and My so called experiences with Joy and Sorrows along the way.A mom, Wife and Daughter. An expat who tries to live her everyday Normal as it could be!
- Down Under The Bakod
- I've ended up Down Under. I'm an expat but can't really say where I'm from. I was born in Taiwan, grew up in the Philippines and now live in Australia. Let's see what life is like on this side of the bakod (fence in Tagalog).
- Mommy Growing up
- Odyssey of a Mom trying to grow up in the midst of raising her own two kids.
- Love and the Capizena Cookbook
- I went to Capiz to write a cookbook and to chase the love of my life. I chronicled our sometime-secret affair in my recipe notebooks, and before I knew it I was writing the most terrible and shattering and beautiful story I'd ever lived.