Blogs on expat
- B'log Ang Mundo
- Stories written by Pinoys working and living abroad
- Woman On A JouRney
- I am a Filipina transplanted in the U.S. and trying to survive life in a new environment. This is a journal of my journey through life, particularly my experiences in my new home as well as observations of different subjects of interests.
- Mommy Growing up
- Odyssey of a Mom trying to grow up in the midst of raising her own two kids.
- Life Under the Sun
- Me and My so called experiences with Joy and Sorrows along the way.A mom, Wife and Daughter. An expat who tries to live her everyday Normal as it could be!
- The Promdi Diaries ~
- Just another gawky young professional, born and raised on the Pearl of the Orient Seas, who lives the life with flavour on the hottest sandpit on earth called Doha.
- “Calvin and Hobbes: Calvin: Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! That’s the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn’t good enough for me! I demand euphoria!”