Blogs on education
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Syndicaeduc | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- Young Professional | Young Educator | Your Online Friend | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.