Blogs on education
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- Masamang Epekto ng Kalayaan
- Ang blog na ito ay patungkol sa lahat ng buhay at kalagayan natin ngayon dahil sa kalayaan na nakamit natin. Hinangad nating maging malaya. Kapalit ng pagiging malaya ay ang napakalaking responsibilidad.
- Thinkable Box
- Thinkable Box is a personal development blog for creativity and help you to build your awareness, self-improvement, mastery and actualization.
- Collection of your own love story...
- A blog about love stories of different people and my own love story.
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Color Club
- Color Club contains arts and crafts activities for kids. It also features the art works of my students. Art lesson plans may also be downloaded from the site.
- Idea Pisara
- This blog is about different topics, news, and materials on education and other related categories which can be current or be interesting to the readers. This also includes different likes of the author(s) which can catch the attention of readers
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings
- ICC I-Our lady of Lourdes
- The Most Beutiful Section on ICC Balayan
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- Poster Art and Ads
- Posters, in the form of placards and posted bills, have been used since earliest times,
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants