Blogs on education
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Syndicaeduc | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- Young Professional | Young Educator | Your Online Friend | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- Free Reviewers for Licensure Examination for Teachers. Free Civil Service Examination Reviewers. Free LET Reviewers. Ensure your Future!
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- HYPER LENSES
- HYPER LENSES. Shifting Views on One and So Many Details. It's all about personal experiences, viewpoint regarding social issues, and how I see life.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Collection of your own love story...
- A blog about love stories of different people and my own love story.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Everything has a purpose.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- The Style Engineer
- Your guide to everything under the sun - fashion, lifestyle, education, reviews.
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- Throughout its existence
- This is the official blogsite of Lourdes College-Social Work program.
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- St. Louis Review Center, Inc
- Philippines' Top Producer of Board Topnotchers and Board Passers in PRC Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers LET, Nursing NLE, Physical Therapy, Midwifery, Criminology and Civil Service
- Ang Blog ni Em
- IT, Trabaho, Online tweaks, Programming, name it
- J. Lab Educates
- This blog talks about education and its advantage to our life today and in our future
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- My Blog Tips
- The Official Blog about Blogs and Blogging Tips
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings