Blogs on education
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Legendary Blog of Alfore
- The Legendary Blog of Alfore covers the legendary journey of the author in this world. It talks of adventure, technology and everything in the cosmos.
- Blog contains my hobbies, lifestyle, all about my profession, and study tips and guides.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Mr. and Mrs. Del Mundo
- Alfredo and Rose blog about travelling, lifestyle, health, and teaching experience
- I FLAUNT
- I.FLAUNT.NU is a random blog which was not purposely made to be categorized under fashion, photography, beauty, travel, advertisements, etc. This blog was entitled ‘I FLAUNT’ mainly to express oneself with no restrictions – no holds barred!
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- One Fourth Ma'am?
- A blog owned by a teacher to help transform education with technology.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals