Blogs on education
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- School Hints
- An Online Resource for Teachers, Parents, Tutors, and Students
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Skysenshi: A Kikay Geek's Hobby Blog
- A lady hermit's musings about a mishmash of things from geekery to kikay stuff -- discussing issues on family, health and beauty, education, visual arts, literature, music, movies, technology, food and everything in between.
- Casual Sentiments
- MGVDR expresses her casual sentiments about beauty, fashion, environment, politics, health, love, education, lifestyle, movies, songs, and life in general.
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- HYPER LENSES
- HYPER LENSES. Shifting Views on One and So Many Details. It's all about personal experiences, viewpoint regarding social issues, and how I see life.
- Views on life, love, movies, songs, and current trends.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Manilenya Mom
- This blog, Manilenya Mom was given birth in a desperate attempt to create a more decent portfolio for my writings, as my poor attempt to hone my skills in frustrated authorship and composition in writing, of anything I thought to find blog-worthy.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Beauty in Solitude: The Darkness Within and Without
- The thoughts and works of an educator from the Philippines
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- The Father and Son Chronicles
- The story of the father and son who are trying to be together despite the distance.
- Psychology and Stuff
- psychological facts and news and some stuffs.
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Throughout its existence
- This is the official blogsite of Lourdes College-Social Work program.
- My Leadership Toolbox
- What every LEADER should know. LEADERS that build good relationships, LEADERS who run effective organizations and LEADERS who help shape a better future.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- COZ' NOTHIN' SAYS LOVIN' LIKE CHIZ
- It's my blog where I freely express all my opinions about what's happening around me, society and my life in general.
- The Family Blog
- Blog for family
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'