Blogs on education
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- Syndicaeduc | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- Young Professional | Young Educator | Your Online Friend | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Free Reviewers for Licensure Examination for Teachers. Free Civil Service Examination Reviewers. Free LET Reviewers. Ensure your Future!
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- Collection of your own love story...
- A blog about love stories of different people and my own love story.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Masamang Epekto ng Kalayaan
- Ang blog na ito ay patungkol sa lahat ng buhay at kalagayan natin ngayon dahil sa kalayaan na nakamit natin. Hinangad nating maging malaya. Kapalit ng pagiging malaya ay ang napakalaking responsibilidad.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- The Style Engineer
- Your guide to everything under the sun - fashion, lifestyle, education, reviews.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World