Blogs on education
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- School Hints
- An Online Resource for Teachers, Parents, Tutors, and Students
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- Secondary Curriculum
- Educational Resources for Basic Education
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- iBlog La Salle
- The official blog site of De La Salle University (Manila).
- The Family Blog
- Blog for family
- HYPER LENSES
- HYPER LENSES. Shifting Views on One and So Many Details. It's all about personal experiences, viewpoint regarding social issues, and how I see life.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Skysenshi: A Kikay Geek's Hobby Blog
- A lady hermit's musings about a mishmash of things from geekery to kikay stuff -- discussing issues on family, health and beauty, education, visual arts, literature, music, movies, technology, food and everything in between.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- Casual Sentiments
- MGVDR expresses her casual sentiments about beauty, fashion, environment, politics, health, love, education, lifestyle, movies, songs, and life in general.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- Views on life, love, movies, songs, and current trends.
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- The Father and Son Chronicles
- The story of the father and son who are trying to be together despite the distance.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings
- Manilenya Mom
- This blog, Manilenya Mom was given birth in a desperate attempt to create a more decent portfolio for my writings, as my poor attempt to hone my skills in frustrated authorship and composition in writing, of anything I thought to find blog-worthy.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- My Leadership Toolbox
- What every LEADER should know. LEADERS that build good relationships, LEADERS who run effective organizations and LEADERS who help shape a better future.
- Story of the world
- My thoughts about world trends.
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World
- As future teacher my concerned is all about Education and at the same time caring for the nature and animals because i am a Biology Teacher so we must care for the life that God's given to us. :)
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals