Blogs on education
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- Syndicaeduc | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- Young Professional | Young Educator | Your Online Friend | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- HYPER LENSES
- HYPER LENSES. Shifting Views on One and So Many Details. It's all about personal experiences, viewpoint regarding social issues, and how I see life.
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- FCLista Camp
- This blog offers a spiritual home to anybody regardless of religion..
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Ang Blog ni Em
- IT, Trabaho, Online tweaks, Programming, name it
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings
- Everything has a purpose.
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- HapPy ViRus
- It's all you want.The virus you want in your life. Everything that's in you.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- ICC I-Our lady of Lourdes
- The Most Beutiful Section on ICC Balayan
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- The Style Engineer
- Your guide to everything under the sun - fashion, lifestyle, education, reviews.