Blogs on education
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- Syndicaeduc | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- Young Professional | Young Educator | Your Online Friend | Sir Marc Kenneth Marquez
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- Free Reviewers for Licensure Examination for Teachers. Free Civil Service Examination Reviewers. Free LET Reviewers. Ensure your Future!
- HYPER LENSES
- HYPER LENSES. Shifting Views on One and So Many Details. It's all about personal experiences, viewpoint regarding social issues, and how I see life.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- Pinoy Student Journal
- Collection of Important Updates for Students
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- Collection of your own love story...
- A blog about love stories of different people and my own love story.
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Suprematics is a type of blog dealing with educational information which enable to help learner to be educated in a certain type of information that is suited in their interest.
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- The World According to a Polite Observer
- A repository of an observers rants, raves and reflections about reality as she sees it. Reality is an illusion, it shifts and changes to the caprices of the beholder.
- Throughout its existence
- This is the official blogsite of Lourdes College-Social Work program.
- Everything has a purpose.
- PASIG High School
- This site is dedicated to the children of PASIG High School. Kekatamu ya po ini.
- Ang Blog ni Em
- IT, Trabaho, Online tweaks, Programming, name it
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- nurse meisters
- a blog for nurses and nursing students.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Mga Lakdang
- A blog on life's hits and misses, lessons and awakenings