Blogs on education
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- School Hints
- An Online Resource for Teachers, Parents, Tutors, and Students
- The Sojourn of My Life
- PANGANDOY means aspirations while PANLANTAW means perspectives. UG simply means and in English. The title of this blog conveys to its readers that man's aspiration in life is inseparable with how he sees the world around him.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- iBlog La Salle
- The official blog site of De La Salle University (Manila).
- Skysenshi: A Kikay Geek's Hobby Blog
- A lady hermit's musings about a mishmash of things from geekery to kikay stuff -- discussing issues on family, health and beauty, education, visual arts, literature, music, movies, technology, food and everything in between.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Secondary Curriculum
- Educational Resources for Basic Education
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Education through Information. Teresay - an informational blog on Education, Advocacy, Health, Finance, Lifestyle, Hobbies and Entertainment
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- Manual to Lyf
- The most comprehensive and most simple analysis of lyf. Because lyf does not come with a manual.
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- The Rainbow Star
- This blog is about Medical, Health and Fitness, Education, Home Improvement and Finance.
- Testimonials reality uncovered through happenings as captured by Gil Camporazo digital camera.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Casual Sentiments
- MGVDR expresses her casual sentiments about beauty, fashion, environment, politics, health, love, education, lifestyle, movies, songs, and life in general.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Manilenya Mom
- This blog, Manilenya Mom was given birth in a desperate attempt to create a more decent portfolio for my writings, as my poor attempt to hone my skills in frustrated authorship and composition in writing, of anything I thought to find blog-worthy.
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Views on life, love, movies, songs, and current trends.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- Early Learning Tips and Guide
- This blog is about education and tips and guide in learning .There are also bugtong, parabula, alamat and salawikain
- Smart Super Women
- Personal stories on education, parenting and work from inspiring, smart working women.
- Gusot Mayaman
- Ang Gusot Mayaman ay hindi lamang para sa mga may kaya sa buhay. Para din ito sa mga taong simple at nangangarap. Balang araw ang aking barong ay 'GUSOT MAYAMAN'
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- The Frapninja
- John Vincent Tumaliuan Ardidon. 17 this 2013. I have a lot of reasons why I blog and this are the top three things. First, I blog because I want to share my thoughts and express them in a manner that’s not so personal but also not too public.
- Me, Myself and Jes
- All about Me being a Mom, Wife, a Realtor, Godparent, Sister, Cousin, Friend, Aunt and Enemy. My life, my love ones, my likes and dislikes, and anything under the sun i like to talk about!
- Everything has a purpose.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.
- The World of CFA Magazines
- The Official Blog of Communication Foundation for Asia. We are the publishers of CFA Magazines namely Gospel Now Gospel K Gospel Komiks KidSmarts Pambata
- I am Yuan
- this is my story of climbing up the wall and seeing another road, when I thought it was already a dead end
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- The Father and Son Chronicles
- The story of the father and son who are trying to be together despite the distance.
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- Psychology and Stuff
- psychological facts and news and some stuffs.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- FCLista Camp
- This blog offers a spiritual home to anybody regardless of religion..
- I Keep Love Real
- Support Blog Teens with a mission of Spreading the Real Love Revolution in the Philippines and the World
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- HapPy ViRus
- It's all you want.The virus you want in your life. Everything that's in you.