Blogs on education
- Latest in the Net: My Next Ping!
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- School Hints
- An Online Resource for Teachers, Parents, Tutors, and Students
- iBlog La Salle
- The official blog site of De La Salle University (Manila).
- Manual to Lyf
- The most comprehensive and most simple analysis of lyf. Because lyf does not come with a manual.
- WOW Iligan
- Be wowed by Iligan's majestic waterfalls, diverse culture and business opportunities.
- Skysenshi: A Kikay Geek's Hobby Blog
- A lady hermit's musings about a mishmash of things from geekery to kikay stuff -- discussing issues on family, health and beauty, education, visual arts, literature, music, movies, technology, food and everything in between.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Tinokla Scribbles and Doodles
- A personal blog on getting masters degree on education, life as a pre-school teacher, parenting , whims and wants
- My Simple Thoughts
- A blog about political, social, current affairs, entertainment, arts, photography, personal essays, and social networking.
- School of Freebies
- Freebies school is a sharing blog of all the educational freebies on the net. It includes the discussion of free software, ebooks, and useful resources for students, teachers and enthusiasts.
- Education through Information. Teresay - an informational blog on Education, Advocacy, Health, Finance, Lifestyle, Hobbies and Entertainment
- Mom's the Word
- The Misadventures of Parenting in a Mixed Up World
- St. Louis Review Center, Inc
- Philippines' Top Producer of Board Topnotchers and Board Passers in PRC Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers LET, Nursing NLE, Physical Therapy, Midwifery, Criminology and Civil Service
- The Sojourn of My Life
- PANGANDOY means aspirations while PANLANTAW means perspectives. UG simply means and in English. The title of this blog conveys to its readers that man's aspiration in life is inseparable with how he sees the world around him.
- Casual Sentiments
- MGVDR expresses her casual sentiments about beauty, fashion, environment, politics, health, love, education, lifestyle, movies, songs, and life in general.
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Blog of life and rants of a typical girl named Myx.
- Photo Memoirs
- This blog gives out my personal style and experiences. My posts are my photography work of art, fashion finds, seldom outfit, and random photos which shows my interest about anything. I posts also my experience in the field of teaching.
- Views on life, love, movies, songs, and current trends.
- TurfSite Manila
- Personal Website of Robert DC. Reyes -- educator, technopreneur, aviator, and father to Robyn Andi Xeon.
- Secondary Curriculum
- Educational Resources for Basic Education
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- Manilenya Mom
- This blog, Manilenya Mom was given birth in a desperate attempt to create a more decent portfolio for my writings, as my poor attempt to hone my skills in frustrated authorship and composition in writing, of anything I thought to find blog-worthy.
- Banana Momma
- My notes on motherhood, having a career and everything wonderful in between.
- Testimonials reality uncovered through happenings as captured by Gil Camporazo digital camera.
- The Father and Son Chronicles
- The story of the father and son who are trying to be together despite the distance.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Today's Gazette
- This blog contains fresh and timely news on politics, education, entertainment, lifestyle and sports
- Smart Super Women
- Personal stories on education, parenting and work from inspiring, smart working women.
- Values and Moral Education
- Thinking and reasoning in the sphere of morals
- An online journal about teaching ideas, arts and crafts, traveling, parenting and kindergarten
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.