Blogs on disability
- Filipino Deaf from the Eyes of a Hearing Person
- Issues, activities, experiences and technologies related to deaf and disabilities in the Philippines
- from occupational therapy, rehabilitation science and even special education. i talk about health, disability and well-being. I am a blogging OT!
- I am a Blogging Occupational Therapist.
- Autistic BigBro
- Autistic BigBro is the blog of an awesomely autistic young-adult Filipino self-advocate as he writes his opinions, stories, and adventures in the autism community. He plays the role of big brother to fellow autistics, their families, and the community.