Blogs on dining
- freedom wall | go out! travel! be free!
- Freedom Wall is my avenue to share joyful and relaxing travel escapades, adventures, and expeditions.
- Food Reviews Manila
- Munching on Manila's food, one restaurant and food stall at a time. An honest take on gastronomical delights from gourmet to street food and everything in between.
- Luto Ni Nanay
- featuring Filipino recipes learned and taught by my mom, dining out, foods we miss, food and restaurant reviews here and there.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- Glutton on a Budget
- Food blog of a twenty-something Filipina based in Manila, Philippines, loves food, places, and conversations. Restaurants, eating and dining, recipes, cooking, food photography, everything that has to do with food.
- The Daily Babble
- Entertainment. News. Travel, Celebrity. Gossip. Dining. Shopping and more!
- Food Republic
- Food and dine
- EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT
- This young food blog created in January 2011 delivers deliriously delicious dining discoveries from various parts of our 7107 majestic islands, around the Philippine archipelago.
- Eat's Terrific
- Hi, I’m Orman Manansala. Blogger. Banker. Love Guru. And this time, a hopeful Food & Beverage critic.
- Tables for Couples
- Our journey to find the perfect dating and dining place.
- Plate and Me
- It’s more than just a food blog. This site is about my ‘plate’ from where I eat or places that are making a buzz in the food industry.
- Ramenologist: Eating where you normally wouldn't
- Eating where you normally wouldn't. Capture the taste of the Metro in a unique point of view. Read and follow! =D
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- My Daily Babble and Gobble
- Foods that we gobble everyday.
- More Fun Dining
- I may not be a chef or a good cook either but let me show you my personal dining tourism. Enjoy and have fun!
- Reviews Cebu
- An unbiased, unpaid review of Cebu's best restaurants, travel spots and other similar places to be. Includes hard to find places and newly-opened joints!
- Cebu is one of the favorite tourist destinations in the Philippines -- and for very good reasons. See Cebu's social, cultural, natural and man-made landmarks via Google Maps.