Blogs on diary
- The Gay Life of VinVin
- My name is VinVin Jacla and this is my Online Diary. For whatsoever purposes, you may contact me via (email) email@example.com or (mobile) 09179327470.
- Whims And Views
- This blog writes about the whims and views of a working mom on several topics such as motherhood, family, home, fashion, trends, deals and bargains, photography, digital world and photography and anything that amuses me and my readers.
- Superman in the making.
- Isang mundo na binuo ng isang binatang may pangarap.
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- Open Notebook
- .,on reaching my dream to be a flight attendant and other stories (life, love, career, faith, hope etc.)
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Just Ride with the Entertainment's Flow
- My Entertainment Diary where I write stuff on how I think about the most recently tv series, films, songs, albums, etc. that I have heard, seen/watched, etc.
- This blog contains sweet nothings, loves, and my passions in life. This is my open journal of my everyday experiences.
- Extract, store and review the memories. Anything and everything about personal life, news and current affairs and most especially to Harry Potter. It shares about personal stories and experiences, the likes and interests.
- Istorya Kuris-kuris
- A blog authored by Esther Tanate. The contents are all about anything under the sun
- Castles in the Air
- Things come and go. People tend to forget some beautiful moments that have gone through their lives but not me. I write my experiences here for them to last forever.
- Heart Of The 80s
- An avid fan of the 80's from the Philippines, brought up in a laidback town in the province. Take a trip with me down memory lane and let's look back at the best times of the 80's. Let's give all the attention to the positive things fr
- Super Shaznae
- Everyday ramblings of my so called life. My fashion style and everything under the sun.
- Walking on Sunshine
- Walking on Sunshine is a blog about the interests and activities of a randomly happy girl. It covers food, daily activities, beauty and fashion, people, and everything else in between.
- Just About Everything I Love
- Includes book, movies, shows and anime reviews, and of course, a few snippets form my life.
- Mix Thoughts
- A little girl's walk in a life made perfectly imperfect. #FRVRYOUNG ü
- In my own way
- In my own way, is made by a half blooded girl from Jpn and Ph to show the beauty of art, fashion, life, God, and etc. She was motivated and inspired by the other bloggers and she decided to show it in her own way.
- abe lawliet
- Typical fangirl. Explorer. Introvert.
- The Arian
- The Arian is a blog of an edgy Filipino-Norwegian novice artist student who writes as if it is a public diary. She also writes about things she come across, and her opinions.
- Superman in the making.
- Mga kwento ng buhay ng isang nangangarap na maging bida.
- Training Ground
- Daily life experiences and lessons. Drop by and read. A teen who looks like a kid, sounds like a kid but thinks like a man.
- Pocketful of moonlight
- Blog about personal rants and daily life activities and nonsense things that has nothing to do with sensible things... well some of them.
- Di baleng maliit, wag lang pangit
- Personal blog, an online diary and my escape
- EXTREMELY UNIQUE
- Style is effortless and innate. Its my favorite form of self expression.
- Random Beauty Piece
- I blog about anything my heart desires when it comes to beauty and some total randomness.
- Odee Says Blah!
- Admittedly, this is not the most interesting blog you'll ever read, but what the heck? A diary is not about being read. It's about being written.
- Jerahmeel Alvarez
- Arts, Travel, Photos, Diaries and random people.
- the melancholy of cagzkie
- the life and times of cagzkie
- risk everything. regret nothing.
- Vintage Dreamer
- Aree at eighteen fancies wearing dresses and skirts. An International Studies Major that gets a little too obsessed with shopping. Paris is her dream city; pastel colors and floral prints make her giddy.
- Infinite Dreams
- The roller coaster personal/fashion journey of an infinite dreamer
- The Xanalyser
- I am an 8 year old kid. This blog is about my childhood life
- This blog is not only tackles about food or we review food, also this blog is a diary of the contributors or what we called "FOOD DIARY".
- Real Life. Love. Cleo Armariell Cuazon Medina
- A little love diary life.
- Expressions of my Life
- My blog is all about myself. And its like my diary. Sharing some of my thoughts, likes and experiences.