Blogs on culture
- What's A Geek
- What's a geek? A miserable pile of secrets! Premiere resource for Geek culture including Movies, Comics, Video Games, Tech, Toys and more.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Photos, Videos and Stories of Town Explorations.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- Xplorra connects you to amazing places in the Philippines.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- Life at the Sayote Kingdom
- A blog about anything and everything under the sun.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Postcards and Pies
- food, travel and a life well-lived; Cultural and culinary adventures of a self-confessed travel addict (in the Philippines, in Asia and beyond)
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy