Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Xplorra connects you to amazing places in the Philippines.
- Style Vanity
- Webzine for twenty-something internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts and beauty junkies. Features and interviews that profile brands, interesting personalities, cult favorites and talented makers to keep the readers inspired and informed on the new trends.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Sayote Kingdom
- A blog about anything and everything under the sun.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- Postcards and Pies
- food, travel and a life well-lived; Cultural and culinary adventures of a self-confessed travel addict (in the Philippines, in Asia and beyond)
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Trends and Spots
- Each place is unique the same way that each person is different. This blog will tour you to a lot of places in the globe and experience life in millions of ways.