Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Style Vanity
- Webzine for twenty-something internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts and beauty junkies. Features and interviews that profile brands, interesting personalities, cult favorites and talented makers to keep the readers inspired and informed on the new trends.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- An indie epicurean blog, curating delicious and beautiful experiences. Words and images by Jerro Santos. The blog will be opened to other contributors soon.
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- the miche take
- Newly based in Manila, visit The Miche Take to keep up with style, music and my travels. Creating my niche is a lifetime event.
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.