Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Clari Says
- My blog showcases bits of who I am, what I do and what I love to do. I hope you join me as I create DIY projects, share my favorite movies; write my food adventures and many more.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- the miche take
- Newly based in Manila, visit The Miche Take to keep up with style, music and my travels. Creating my niche is a lifetime event.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Personal and (sometimes) travel blog of a Pinoy in the UK
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- The contents of this blog depicts the thoughts and adventures of Ghing, a 20 something woman from Manila.
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- A Cultured Brat
- A young man's interaction with his culture, especially the parts that bemuse, amuse, and confuse him the most.
- Miss Independent Mind
- An Independent Filipina Girl's Take On The World. Photography. Society. Books. Music. Life. and so much more. ;-)
- After Call Work
- A Pinoy guide to the call center industry. Tips and tricks to enhance your career. For the un-initiated,everything you need to know about the industry... the perks and the drawbacks plus the fun.