Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Style Vanity
- Webzine for twenty-something internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts and beauty junkies. Features and interviews that profile brands, interesting personalities, cult favorites and talented makers to keep the readers inspired and informed on the new trends.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- Clari Says
- My blog showcases bits of who I am, what I do and what I love to do. I hope you join me as I create DIY projects, share my favorite movies; write my food adventures and many more.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- The Plus Size Mind in A Skinny World 2.0
- The extraordinary adventures of a plus size mind in this skinny world. It covers a lot about school, pop culture, life, and photography.
- Lasting Friendship
- Stay tuned to get snippets of my life in a far away island somewhere in Asia. As I share anecdotes of my little adventures, loves, humor and philosophies, I hope that you will be inspired enough to view your life in a more positive light.
- Top Dog
- Wandering is a bliss.