Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Style Vanity
- Webzine for twenty-something internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts and beauty junkies. Features and interviews that profile brands, interesting personalities, cult favorites and talented makers to keep the readers inspired and informed on the new trends.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- The Contrarian Journal
- An opinion blog dedicated to commentary on social, political and cultural issues. Not for the easily offended.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- An indie epicurean blog, curating delicious and beautiful experiences. Words and images by Jerro Santos. The blog will be opened to other contributors soon.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- LSDC Folk
- The La Salle Dance Company - Folk is the official folk dance group of De La Salle University, Manila under the Culture and Arts Office.
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- The Plus Size Mind in A Skinny World 2.0
- The extraordinary adventures of a plus size mind in this skinny world. It covers a lot about school, pop culture, life, and photography.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge