Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Quick news, photos, videos and all that there is on MARINDUQUE.
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- THE PINOY EXPLORER
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino culture, nature and adventure.
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Clari Says
- My blog showcases bits of who I am, what I do and what I love to do. I hope you join me as I create DIY projects, share my favorite movies; write my food adventures and many more.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- the miche take
- Newly based in Manila, visit The Miche Take to keep up with style, music and my travels. Creating my niche is a lifetime event.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Fun Elsewhere
- Life is crazy short. Have fun out there.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- The contents of this blog depicts the thoughts and adventures of Ghing, a 20 something woman from Manila.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Personal and (sometimes) travel blog of a Pinoy in the UK
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- Miss Lakwatsera
- Places. Culture. Food. Adventure.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- All Filipino
- Beng a Filipino in the Philippines
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- Top Dog
- Wandering is a bliss.
- One Skinny Binibini
- Stories written by a beginner in the blogosphere... Insights on the Philippines and the Filipinos with side-trip stories on Entertainment
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Ticket to Somewhere
- Notes from where I've been and for where I'm heading. Escape notes of a Travelholic twenty-something while riding on her imaginary Nimbus 2000 along with her purchased promo fare tickets.
- Commentaries on everything, including current events, culture, and various esoterica.