Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- What's A Geek
- What's a geek? A miserable pile of secrets! Premiere resource for Geek culture including Movies, Comics, Video Games, Tech, Toys and more.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Photos, Videos and Stories of Town Explorations.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- Postcards and Pies
- food, travel and a life well-lived; Cultural and culinary adventures of a self-confessed travel addict (in the Philippines, in Asia and beyond)
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife