Blogs on culture
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- Quick news, photos, videos and all that there is on MARINDUQUE.
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- THE PINOY EXPLORER
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino culture, nature and adventure.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Semidoppel's Reports
- This is my Online Journal... I Search, I Observe, I Share!
- The Ignored Genius
- This page is dedicated for all the world's ignored great ideas, knowledge, skills and other important attributes and for all the people that bear them.
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Life's Tips and Tricks
- My blog is a reflection of my own thoughts, journey and everyday experiences as a working Mom and an expat.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Clari Says
- My blog showcases bits of who I am, what I do and what I love to do. I hope you join me as I create DIY projects, share my favorite movies; write my food adventures and many more.
- the miche take
- Newly based in Manila, visit The Miche Take to keep up with style, music and my travels. Creating my niche is a lifetime event.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- The contents of this blog depicts the thoughts and adventures of Ghing, a 20 something woman from Manila.
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Miss Lakwatsera
- Places. Culture. Food. Adventure.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Dear Betty: A Glimpse of Life in the PI
- This blog is about Bob's life experiences in the Philippines after living in America for 27 years.
- Fun Elsewhere
- Life is crazy short. Have fun out there.
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Personal and (sometimes) travel blog of a Pinoy in the UK
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History
- Lasting Friendship
- Stay tuned to get snippets of my life in a far away island somewhere in Asia. As I share anecdotes of my little adventures, loves, humor and philosophies, I hope that you will be inspired enough to view your life in a more positive light.
- All Filipino
- Beng a Filipino in the Philippines
- Top Dog
- Wandering is a bliss.