Blogs on culture
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- the backpack man
- A travel and leisure blog about Filipinos heritage, culture, tourists' spots, foods etc.
- A mix of food, adventures, new places, cravings, techie stuffs, life, arts, photography, designing, events & happenings and basically a mix of everything.
- Quick news, photos, videos and all that there is on MARINDUQUE.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- THE PINOY EXPLORER
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino culture, nature and adventure.
- Semidoppel's Reports
- This is my Online Journal... I Search, I Observe, I Share!
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- The Ignored Genius
- This page is dedicated for all the world's ignored great ideas, knowledge, skills and other important attributes and for all the people that bear them.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- Life's Tips and Tricks
- My blog is a reflection of my own thoughts, journey and everyday experiences as a working Mom and an expat.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Miss Independent Mind
- An Independent Filipina Girl's Take On The World. Photography. Society. Books. Music. Life. and so much more. ;-)
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- Miss Lakwatsera
- Places. Culture. Food. Adventure.
- The contents of this blog depicts the thoughts and adventures of Ghing, a 20 something woman from Manila.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- Pinoy Charts
- Pinoy Charts! Pinoy daily life and pop culture put into charts!
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- The Teejay Blog
- A youth essay blog based in Manila
- The Plus Size Mind in A Skinny World 2.0
- The extraordinary adventures of a plus size mind in this skinny world. It covers a lot about school, pop culture, life, and photography.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- Personal and (sometimes) travel blog of a Pinoy in the UK
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- The Escritoire
- The Escritoire features short scripts for small-time productions, home management experiences and some enriching articles on the Catholic faith. It is relatively new but constantly updated.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- planeta pilipinas
- a blog about the philippines, the culture, issues and people
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Dear Betty: A Glimpse of Life in the PI
- This blog is about Bob's life experiences in the Philippines after living in America for 27 years.
- Lasting Friendship
- Stay tuned to get snippets of my life in a far away island somewhere in Asia. As I share anecdotes of my little adventures, loves, humor and philosophies, I hope that you will be inspired enough to view your life in a more positive light.
- All Filipino
- Beng a Filipino in the Philippines
- Trends and Spots
- Each place is unique the same way that each person is different. This blog will tour you to a lot of places in the globe and experience life in millions of ways.