Blogs on culture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- A Philippine Travel Blog by Christian Lucas Sangoyo. Travelogues + Roadtrips + Foodtrips + Festivals + Culture + People + Architecture
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Exploring the Philippines One Step at a Time
- Noypi Tayo!
- Everything about Pinoy. Culture, jokes, news, entertainment, events, sports, people and places.
- 365 Great Pinoy Stuff
- A list of Filipino 'great' stuff ranging from favorite food, traditions, places, pop icons, and a lot more.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Clari Says
- My blog showcases bits of who I am, what I do and what I love to do. I hope you join me as I create DIY projects, share my favorite movies; write my food adventures and many more.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- Managing Discontent
- Un.edited READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Philippines Rising (Taga Monumento)
- My blog is the home of the <a href="www.gopetition.com/online/23996.html">Monumento World Heritage Global Campaign</a> which seeks to have the Bonifacio Monument in Caloocan City included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage cultural
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- A music porn that will make you eargasmic!
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- the miche take
- Newly based in Manila, visit The Miche Take to keep up with style, music and my travels. Creating my niche is a lifetime event.
- The deliberate misadventures of Phoenix Pathfinder on travel, culture and life.
- The Culture Shack
- The Culture Shack is where people meets culture meets art meets perspective. Many vantage points. One world to look at.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- The A-venue
- Anthology of a bit of everything
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- The contents of this blog depicts the thoughts and adventures of Ghing, a 20 something woman from Manila.
- Personal and (sometimes) travel blog of a Pinoy in the UK
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- dreams in digital
- Scribbles about the sudden glitches and inspiring hiccups of art, music, advertising, photography, fashion, books, movies, urban life, politics, and even random, personal emotions that bothers the blogger's 24-year old brain.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Sayote Kingdom
- Anything and everything under the sun.
- Idiosyncratic Inklings
- Social Commentary and personal views of a 30 something woman who is just starting out.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- I JUANder
- PINOY in search of knowledge
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- The Plus Size Mind in A Skinny World 2.0
- The extraordinary adventures of a plus size mind in this skinny world. It covers a lot about school, pop culture, life, and photography.
- All Filipino
- Beng a Filipino in the Philippines
- Philippine Archaeology
- Philippine Prehistory and History