Blogs on crafts
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- Life After Breakfast
- Alessa is a designer, art teacher and owner of Pipino Vegetarian in Teachers Vill., QC. Life After Breakfast is a blog about her adventures, which begin after the most important meal of the day.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Houselements is all about my activities and ideas regarding home improvements, do-it-yourself projects, recipes, money matters, and saving tips. It also includes fruit and vegetable health benefits information.
- It's the Philippines' online classified ads and marketplace to buy and sell everything handmade, local and indie.
- Connie's Notebook
- Sharing snippets of stories and images from my daily life
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Personal diary of one lady from the Philippines. Her daily inspirations and adventures told in pictures. Her love for books, film, music, crafts, gardening and many more.
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Create & Recycle fashion. Blogs about thoughts, fashion & DIY.
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- House of Isla
- chronicles of style, inspirations and love for photography...making her own niche in the arts, crafts, fashion, illustration and all the other whatnots she fancies!
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Invisible + Stilettos
- A blog about fashion, weight loss, food, home decor, crafts, and DIYs :)
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- Pretty in a Box
- Pretty projects which I would like to share to you and to the world! Ideas just come and the blog aims to chronicle them. Mostly these are my craftventures, art projects, ideas and style gigs… lots of handmade love. :)
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- MyCOexpress is Janine's personal art blog and creative outlet, where her never-ending train of thoughts are expressed through art in paintings, doodles, photography, and crafts. http://mycoexpress.tumblr.com/ Contact: email@example.com.
- Challenging Arts & Crafts
- absolutely gorgeous little creations, simple food, baking adventures, gardening ideas, inspirations
- Simply Average
- A blog of everyday randomness. The ups and downs, crazy and stupid, the beautiful and ugliness of life. Reviews, food, photography, handmade, crafts, and a lot more
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Lara's Cosplay MisAdventures
- Cosplay and Anime diary of your friendly neighborhood Otaku. Recording her adventures in this intriguing world of fantasy in reality. Cosplay is a world of adventures full of trial and error. A labor of love and hobby of sheer passion.
- abrille constantino's online DIARY
- Pandan Products
- Luisiana, Laguna being an agricultural municipality is blessed with abundant Pandan trees. From these trees, residents of Luisiana have long been source their daily income from weaving pandan. Pandan is an integral part of the lives of Lusyanahins.
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- I like cats, music|art|lit, crafty messes, unicorns and skulls, clothes, makeup, vintage stuff and useless trinkets. I'm also a first-time mom to a chunky baby boy and wife to an awesome hubby.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Rainbow Dreeeams
- This blog filled with the passion for crafts, by a forever-teen year old girl.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Gotham Chick
- Crafting from New York City, Gotham Chick creates pieces to sell on http://gothamchick.etsy.com
- A personal blog with a mix of photography, arts and crafts for me to showcase my passion for such. It also consists my thoughts on food, music, movies, fashion, and more.
- Eri Makino
- This is a personal blog of a girl who likes to share kawaii (cute) stuff/things to others. "A very random blog.