Blogs on crafts
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Yo Momma in the Tropics!
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Scribbles & Fillers
- Scribbles and Fillers is all about creativity, crafts, design, calligraphy, inspirations, family and fun.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- I like cats, music|art|lit, crafty messes, unicorns and skulls, clothes, makeup, vintage stuff and useless trinkets. I'm also a first-time mom to a chunky baby boy and wife to an awesome hubby.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- Rainbow Dreeeams
- This blog filled with the passion for crafts, by a forever-teen year old girl.
- Razel Ann is a 21 yr. old craft artist at Spring Marionette who aims to make the world a better place for animals through crafts portraying animal compassion and vegetarianism to veganism.
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- Immortalizing spectacular daily happenings using cleverly written phrases along with amateur photographs.