Blogs on crafts
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Travel, Arts, Photographs
- Diy, Arts ,Photographs
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- Momaye's Diary
- A peek to my perfectly imperfect life
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About
- Daddy Allan and Mommy Maye here. Together, we blog about our passion and share with you our simply family. And please meet our inspiration, Matthew Andrei.
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- The Handmade Chic
- Lifestyle blog that is an informal documentation of my perks and hobbies in life.
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Lady E's Recipe Box
- This is my lifestyle blog that chronicles my food and travel adventures. It also chronicles my life as a super mom! You'll get tons of recipes, crafts, DIYs, baby and toddler tips as well as fashion, beauty and saving tips! Come join me!
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Scribbles & Fillers
- Scribbles and Fillers is all about creativity, crafts, design, calligraphy, inspirations, family and fun.
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...