Blogs on crafts
- Travel, Arts, Photographs
- Diy, Arts ,Photographs
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Momaye's Diary
- A peek to my perfectly imperfect life
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Our Family Blogs About
- Daddy Allan and Mommy Maye here. Together, we blog about our passion and share with you our simply family. And please meet our inspiration, Matthew Andrei.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- The Handmade Chic
- Lifestyle blog that is an informal documentation of my perks and hobbies in life.
- The Handmade Chic
- DIY, Arts,Crafts, Travel, food and lifestyle
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Knot This Time
- A blog about DIY crafts and hobbies.
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Lady E's Recipe Box
- This is my lifestyle blog that chronicles my food and travel adventures. It also chronicles my life as a super mom! You'll get tons of recipes, crafts, DIYs, baby and toddler tips as well as fashion, beauty and saving tips! Come join me!
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- All things basic. From travels, foods, Asian culture and mostly arts and crafts.
- Immortalizing spectacular daily happenings using cleverly written phrases along with amateur photographs.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- Familia Kiki
- Franky + Maqui + Aki = Familia Kiki
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...