Blogs on crafts
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Travel, Arts, Photographs
- Diy, Arts ,Photographs
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- Momaye's Diary
- A peek to my perfectly imperfect life
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About
- Daddy Allan and Mommy Maye here. Together, we blog about our passion and share with you our simply family. And please meet our inspiration, Matthew Andrei.
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Knot This Time
- A blog about DIY crafts and hobbies.
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Lady E's Recipe Box
- This is my lifestyle blog that chronicles my food and travel adventures. It also chronicles my life as a super mom! You'll get tons of recipes, crafts, DIYs, baby and toddler tips as well as fashion, beauty and saving tips! Come join me!
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- The Handmade Chic
- Lifestyle blog that is an informal documentation of my perks and hobbies in life.
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Familia Kiki
- Franky + Maqui + Aki = Familia Kiki
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Rainbow Dreeeams
- This blog filled with the passion for crafts, by a forever-teen year old girl.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.