Blogs on crafts
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Houselements is a collective thought regarding food and recipes, finances, saving tips, travel experiences, and photography.
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Yo Momma in the Tropics!
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Razel Ann is a 21 yr. old craft artist at Spring Marionette who aims to make the world a better place for animals through crafts portraying animal compassion and vegetarianism to veganism.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Organizedholic Mom
- The Organizedholic Mom is about home organizing, DIY projects, kid's crafts, parenting and reviews.
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- The Handmade Chic
- Lifestyle blog that is an informal documentation of my perks and hobbies in life.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- Scribbles & Fillers
- Scribbles and Fillers is all about creativity, crafts, design, calligraphy, inspirations, family and fun.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Immortalizing spectacular daily happenings using cleverly written phrases along with amateur photographs.
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- Crafts For All Occasion
- simpLy hand-made..