Blogs on crafts
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Houselements is all about my activities and ideas regarding home improvements, do-it-yourself projects, recipes, money matters, and saving tips. It also includes fruit and vegetable health benefits information.
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- Yo Momma in the Tropics!
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Create & Recycle fashion. Blogs about thoughts, fashion & DIY.
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- Lara's Cosplay MisAdventures
- Cosplay and Anime diary of your friendly neighborhood Otaku. Recording her adventures in this intriguing world of fantasy in reality. Cosplay is a world of adventures full of trial and error. A labor of love and hobby of sheer passion.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- DIYs, Food adventure and Lookbooks
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Scribbles & Fillers
- Scribbles and Fillers is all about creativity, crafts, design, calligraphy, inspirations, family and fun.
- Organizedholic Mom
- The Organizedholic Mom is about home organizing, DIY projects, kid's crafts, parenting and reviews.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Immortalizing spectacular daily happenings using cleverly written phrases along with amateur photographs.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- I like cats, music|art|lit, crafty messes, unicorns and skulls, clothes, makeup, vintage stuff and useless trinkets. I'm also a first-time mom to a chunky baby boy and wife to an awesome hubby.