Blogs on crafts
- Life After Breakfast
- Alessandra Lanot is a crafter & designer. Life After Breakfast is a blog about her creative adventures, which begin after the most important meal of the day.
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- Houselements is all about my activities and ideas regarding home improvements, do-it-yourself projects, recipes, money matters, and saving tips. It also includes fruit and vegetable health benefits information.
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Wanderlust Rêves
- A 17 year old wanderlust, dreamer, aspiring letterer and an Eiffel tower geek.
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Invisible + Stilettos
- A blog about fashion, food, home decor, crafts, and DIYs :)
- Connie's Notebook
- Sharing snippets of stories and images from my daily life
- Personal diary of one lady from the Philippines. Her daily inspirations and adventures told in pictures. Her love for books, film, music, crafts, gardening and many more.
- Create & Recycle fashion. Blogs about thoughts, fashion & DIY.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- House of Isla
- chronicles of style, inspirations and love for photography...making her own niche in the arts, crafts, fashion, illustration and all the other whatnots she fancies!
- Simply Average
- A blog of everyday randomness. The ups and downs, crazy and stupid, the beautiful and ugliness of life. Reviews, food, photography, handmade, crafts, and a lot more
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Pretty in a Box
- Pretty projects which I would like to share to you and to the world! Ideas just come and the blog aims to chronicle them. Mostly these are my craftventures, art projects, ideas and style gigs… lots of handmade love. :)
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- Challenging Arts & Crafts
- absolutely gorgeous little creations, simple food, baking adventures, gardening ideas, inspirations
- abrille constantino's online DIARY
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Lara's Cosplay MisAdventures
- Cosplay and Anime diary of your friendly neighborhood Otaku. Recording her adventures in this intriguing world of fantasy in reality. Cosplay is a world of adventures full of trial and error. A labor of love and hobby of sheer passion.
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- I like cats, music|art|lit, crafty messes, unicorns and skulls, clothes, makeup, vintage stuff and useless trinkets. I'm also a first-time mom to a chunky baby boy and wife to an awesome hubby.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- Rainbow Dreeeams
- This blog filled with the passion for crafts, by a forever-teen year old girl.
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.