Blogs on crafts
- The Pink Doormat
- The Pink Doormat is a blog about crafts, DIY, decor and food
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Mrs. Panda
- This Blog is all about diy and craft addictions, food, staycations, great shopping finds, home stuff shopping and the adventures and misadventures of Mrs. Panda - ex corporate slave now a 1 year old undomesticated wife.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Houselements is all about my activities and ideas regarding home improvements, do-it-yourself projects, recipes, money matters, and saving tips. It also includes fruit and vegetable health benefits information.
- Of Pinks and Fairy Tales
- Projects on crafts, sewing, crochet, digital scrapbooking, jewelry design, toy collecting and anything under the sun
- Our Family Blogs About...
- Our Family Blogs About is a compilation of posts from Crafts by Momaye, When Chemist Dad Cooks and My Captured Moments.
- Renz Creations: Invitations and Giveaways
- Made-to-order handcrafted invitations and giveaways for any special occasions
- I write about kids and family life, DIY, crafts, and cooking.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Little Rock Creations
- A blog of how-to's, DIY, crafts, design and product reviews.
- Life of a 21-year old girl, who has a fetish for bracelets, diys, colorful threads, fancy notebooks, riding roller coasters and bumming at beaches.
- Yo Momma in the Tropics!
- A Cebu Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog a mom's life lessons in between makeup and diaper bags
- Create & Recycle fashion. Blogs about thoughts, fashion & DIY.
- Party of Three
- The adventures of Marriage. Parenting. Balancing work and family.
- Little Miss Pinay Crafter
- A Filipina craft enthusiast documents her handmade lovelies, favorite things, as well as travel and kitchen adventures.
- Nheng's Wonderland
- A mom of twin boys who loves DIY, crafts crochet and anything that is made by the hand
- Nheng's Wonderland
- Mom of twin boys who loves to braid, crochet and do any DIY. This is her outlet on documenting her crafts. Plus, she also loves to blogs about foods, outfits, travels and events.
- The Four-Eyed Wonder
- Allie is a designer and a self-proclaimed four-eyed wonder. Being able to create is her ultimate joy in life. This is where she shares snippets of her life, her work, and her love for all things quirky and wonderful.
- Life's Concealed Details
- my perspective.my imagination - my photography journey
- Chrisitne Writes
- TRAVELS & MUSINGS OF A FILIPINA MOM AND HOUSEWIFE
- Lara's Cosplay MisAdventures
- Cosplay and Anime diary of your friendly neighborhood Otaku. Recording her adventures in this intriguing world of fantasy in reality. Cosplay is a world of adventures full of trial and error. A labor of love and hobby of sheer passion.
- Eat • Learn • Create
- A blog that revolves around parenting, cooking, and crafting. :)
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Food, crafting, photos, tech, travel, and anything in between.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Crafts and Vogue
- This blog features practical ideas about beauty, fashion, art and life in general.
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- Parallel Intertwining
- This is my life. I have no idea where it's headed to, but I'll get there once I have it all figured out one day. All I know is that I'm just here, hopefully waiting for that day to come. And I'm not giving up just yet.
- Thrifty Crafty Things
- Learn how to do crafts without having to spend a fortune. All it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Anyone CAN craft
- I like cats, music|art|lit, crafty messes, unicorns and skulls, clothes, makeup, vintage stuff and useless trinkets. I'm also a first-time mom to a chunky baby boy and wife to an awesome hubby.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- Pinay Mom Blog
- Pinay Mom Blog is a personal blog of a Filipina mother who works online fulltime at home. The blog is all about the musings, interest and some of her travels with family and friends.
- Organizedholic Mom
- The Organizedholic Mom is about home organizing, DIY projects, kid's crafts, parenting and reviews.
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Scribbles & Fillers
- Scribbles and Fillers is all about creativity, crafts, design, calligraphy, inspirations, family and fun.
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- Immortalizing spectacular daily happenings using cleverly written phrases along with amateur photographs.
- Little K Crafts
- My little adventure about papers and crafts, and everything in between.
- The Ghetto Mom
- This blog is about the misadventures of Shanna in the world of mommyhood.
- Crafts For All Occasion
- simpLy hand-made..