Blogs on cooking
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Pinay in Texas Cooking Corner
- Features both Filipino and non-Filipino easy-to-follow recipes with step by step instructions to make cooking as enjoyable as possible.
- Frannywanny : a food and travel blog
- A Philippine Food and Travel Blog that talks about the adventure of a girl who loves to eat, cook and travel the world. It's truly a girly-girl's guide to the best things in LIFE.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- The Tummy Train
- A blog chronicling my journey through the crazy delicious world of food-- with photos, yummy eats, recipes, and kitchen experiences discovered along the way. Hop aboard! :)
- Sweet Nothings
- all about the life, love, family, collections, adventures, and sweet nothings about kriska marie =)
- Foodie from the Metro
- "Foodie from the Metro" is a collection of Aileen's gastronomical adventures and restaurant reviews as she continually discovers food and cuisines, one bite at a time.
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Food Styling Manila
- Edible and Inedible Adventures of a Budding Food Stylist (A food, cooking, travel and foodstyling blog)
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- Homestyle Freestyle
- Homestyle Freestyle shares the daily concerns and interests of the everyday Filipina. It chronicles an amateur's learnings in homemaking - from cooking to cleaning, to shopping and budgeting.
- Chef Gusto
- The whole point behind this is to tell people there are things us home-cooks can make even without a Culinary Arts diploma. Yes we can make hollandaise. Yes we can make Chantilly cream. These are just words to make something delicious hard to grasp.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- KNOT MY DAY
- "what comes around goes around" blogging!!!
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- aBIGwhale Eats in Full Scale
- i like to eat.. eat.. eat.. apples and bananas!!!!
- A Frustrated Chef's Life
- Hi guys! This Blog will share you my own recipes and also my Family's recipes too. Some of it are modified versions of traditional Filipino dishes.
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- The Daily Chef
- A food lover's diary about her culinary sniffings, whether others' or her own, local or foreign.
- FX777 ChickenWorld
- A collection of Chicken Recipes, Famous Restaurants, Chicken Articles, Online articles, Burger Patties, Adsense, Restaurants, Grilling, Cooking, food, Blogging, , Baking, SEO, Chicken Recipes, about Life and anything in between.
- my kitchen experiments
- food blog of a girl who like to 'experiment' in the kitchen
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.