Blogs on cooking
- Collection of recipes.
- Barat Ako
- Talks about living a good life in Manila while making the most out of your peso. With tech & product reviews, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, sale alerts, and promos
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- The Tummy Train
- A blog filled with mouth-watering photos, chronicling Clarisse's journey through the crazy delicious world of food. Recipes, international cuisine, and kitchen experiences abound. Hop aboard! :)
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Life is Gelato
- A well-curated blog on all things beautiful and inspiring! Your soul food to igniting your passion and that spark of creativity in your daily life!
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Kusinerang Katrina
- The dishes posted here are not made by an expert but merely made out of pure love for my husband and family.
- TOPH: FOODSPOTS
- Experience the pleasure to TRAVEL to a new and exciting places, to EAT from the yummiest to the unusual food haven and to DISCOVER interactive events and activities you should try into.
- Best Farm Treats
- Best farm treats is a team dedicated to promote sustainable farming, wildlife conservation, and healthy lifestyle in the Philippines.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Geekette who loves food!
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- My Panda Loves to Cook
- All about budget-friendly baon ideas, recipe, cooking solution, food trips, cute kitchen stuff, and panda.
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines