Blogs on cooking
- The Tummy Train
- A blog filled with mouth-watering photos, chronicling Clarisse's journey through the crazy delicious world of food. Recipes, international cuisine, and kitchen experiences abound. Hop aboard! :)
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Mom On Duty
- Need baon ideas for the kids? No idea what you'll cook for dinner? This mom is on a #JustCook mission. Get recipe ideas here!
- Life is Gelato
- A well-curated blog on all things beautiful and inspiring! Your soul food to igniting your passion and that spark of creativity in your daily life!
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Geekette who loves food!
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- Kusinerang Katrina
- The dishes posted here are not made by an expert but merely made out of pure love for my husband and family.
- Best Farm Treats
- Best farm treats is a team dedicated to promote sustainable farming, wildlife conservation, and healthy lifestyle in the Philippines.
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Collection of recipes.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Barat Ako
- Talks about living a good life in Manila while making the most out of your peso. With tech & product reviews, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, sale alerts, and promos
- Cooking and Recipes
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- A Frustrated Chef's Life
- Hi guys! This Blog will share you my own recipes and also my Family's recipes too. Some of it are modified versions of traditional Filipino dishes.