Blogs on cooking
- Collection of recipes.
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- The Tummy Train
- A blog chronicling my journey through the crazy delicious world of food-- with photos, yummy eats, recipes, and kitchen experiences discovered along the way. Hop aboard! :)
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Barat Ako
- Talks about living a good life in Manila while making the most out of your peso. With tech & product reviews, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, sale alerts, and promos
- Life is Gelato
- A well-curated blog on all things beautiful and inspiring! Your soul food to igniting your passion and that spark of creativity in your daily life!
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Food Styling Manila
- Edible and Inedible Adventures of a Budding Food Stylist (A food, cooking, travel and foodstyling blog)
- Pink MagaLine
- This blog is all about my cross-cultural home, bento creation, DIYs, style and beauty finds, family adventures, and a lot more random things in between.
- Geekette who loves food!
- Kusinerang Katrina
- The dishes posted here are not made by an expert but merely made out of pure love for my husband and family.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Best Farm Treats
- Best farm treats is a team dedicated to promote sustainable farming, wildlife conservation, and healthy lifestyle in the Philippines.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.
- Cooking Lessons for Beginners
- A site intended for beginners in the cooking arena. This site features important attitudes that will be good if the recipient will know, the basics about the kitchen, the utensils, the ingredients and more.