Blogs on cooking
- Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for "It's Delicious")
- Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Pinay in Texas Cooking Corner
- Features both Filipino and non-Filipino easy-to-follow recipes with step by step instructions to make cooking as enjoyable as possible.
- Frannywanny : a food and travel blog
- A Philippine Food and Travel Blog that talks about the adventure of a girl who loves to eat, cook and travel the world. It's truly a girly-girl's guide to the best things in LIFE.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- The Tummy Train
- A blog chronicling my journey through the crazy delicious world of food-- with photos, yummy eats, recipes, and kitchen experiences discovered along the way. Hop aboard! :)
- Foodie from the Metro
- "Foodie from the Metro" is a collection of Aileen's gastronomical adventures and restaurant reviews as she continually discovers food and cuisines, one bite at a time.
- Sweet Nothings
- all about the life, love, family, collections, adventures, and sweet nothings about kriska marie =)
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Food Styling Manila
- Edible and Inedible Adventures of a Budding Food Stylist (A food, cooking, travel and foodstyling blog)
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- Barbs Galicia
- Barbs Galicia is a 22-year old chic who blogs about her loves and passions in life, which pretty much include writing, cooking, eating, and telling love stories.
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Living the Healthy Life.
- When dieting is not option as I push the big 3-0. Come check out my healthy recipes.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- This is a journal of my adventures with food.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- All Things Bright And Beautiful
- Seeing the + side of things is a daily challenge for us all. Let's get it on.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Chef Gusto
- The whole point behind this is to tell people there are things us home-cooks can make even without a Culinary Arts diploma. Yes we can make hollandaise. Yes we can make Chantilly cream. These are just words to make something delicious hard to grasp.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- KNOT MY DAY
- "what comes around goes around" blogging!!!
- aBIGwhale Eats in Full Scale
- i like to eat.. eat.. eat.. apples and bananas!!!!
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- Simple recipes of life
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- FX777 ChickenWorld
- A collection of Chicken Recipes, Famous Restaurants, Chicken Articles, Online articles, Burger Patties, Adsense, Restaurants, Grilling, Cooking, food, Blogging, , Baking, SEO, Chicken Recipes, about Life and anything in between.
- my kitchen experiments
- food blog of a girl who like to 'experiment' in the kitchen
- Wonder Wifey
- A migrant Filipina in the USA writes about her adventures/misadventures as working married woman with a passion for blogging, reading, dancing, eating, shopping and cooking for her foodie hubby. Her questions, lesson, reflections, bloopers and all.
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.
- Homestyle Freestyle
- Homestyle Freestyle shares the daily concerns and interests of the everyday Filipina. It chronicles an amateur's learnings in homemaking - from cooking to cleaning, to shopping and budgeting.
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- MYSTERIOUS TORTANG TALONG RECIPE
- A Sattire. An Unfortunate Experience of a Resigned Employee Cooking Tortang Talong