Blogs on cooking
- The Tummy Train
- A blog filled with mouth-watering photos, chronicling Clarisse's journey through the crazy delicious world of food. Recipes, international cuisine, and kitchen experiences abound. Hop aboard! :)
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Mom On Duty
- Need baon ideas for the kids? No idea what you'll cook for dinner? This mom is on a #JustCook mission. Get recipe ideas here!
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Life is Gelato
- A well-curated blog on all things beautiful and inspiring! Your soul food to igniting your passion and that spark of creativity in your daily life!
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Collection of recipes.
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- Red Recipes
- Your Daily Source of Easy and Delicious Pinoy Food Recipes, Cooking Tips, Health & Wellness Advice and Many More! Read More: http://www.redrecipes.net/
- It's More Yum In The Philippines
- I am a young Aussie with a love for The Phillipines and it's food. Check out my website as we explore Filipino Cuisine and take it to the world! Featuring old favourites and new creations along with easy to read recipes and video demonstrations!
- Kusinerang Katrina
- The dishes posted here are not made by an expert but merely made out of pure love for my husband and family.
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Viva Trips & Treats
- A food and travel blog of a working mom documenting our family adventures, food trips and travel tips as we roam around the world peppered with lots of photos.
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- A Frustrated Chef's Life
- Hi guys! This Blog will share you my own recipes and also my Family's recipes too. Some of it are modified versions of traditional Filipino dishes.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- My Panda Loves to Cook
- All about budget-friendly baon ideas, recipe, cooking solution, food trips, cute kitchen stuff, and panda.