Blogs on cooking
- Food Planet
- Restaurant reviews, recipes, food adventures.
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- The Tummy Train
- A blog chronicling my journey through the crazy delicious world of food-- with photos, yummy eats, recipes, and kitchen experiences discovered along the way. Hop aboard! :)
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Pinoy Cookery
- We are a cookbook for this new age! Today's pinoys live in smaller places and have faster lifestyles. We provide healthy, tasty and easy to cook recipes for this new environment.
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Pink MagaLine
- This blog is all about my cross-cultural home, bento creation, DIYs, style and beauty finds, family adventures, and a lot more random things in between.
- Life is Gelato
- A well-curated blog on all things beautiful and inspiring! Your soul food to igniting your passion and that spark of creativity in your daily life!
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Food Styling Manila
- Edible and Inedible Adventures of a Budding Food Stylist (A food, cooking, travel and foodstyling blog)
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- Kusinerang Katrina
- The dishes posted here are not made by an expert but merely made out of pure love for my husband and family.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- KNOT MY DAY
- "what comes around goes around" blogging!!!
- Chef Gusto
- The whole point behind this is to tell people there are things us home-cooks can make even without a Culinary Arts diploma. Yes we can make hollandaise. Yes we can make Chantilly cream. These are just words to make something delicious hard to grasp.
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- MYSTERIOUS TORTANG TALONG RECIPE
- A Sattire. An Unfortunate Experience of a Resigned Employee Cooking Tortang Talong