Blogs on cooking
- Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for "It's Delicious")
- Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews
- Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- Cooking and Recipes of an Overseas Pinoy
- Pinay in Texas Cooking Corner
- Features both Filipino and non-Filipino easy-to-follow recipes with step by step instructions to make cooking as enjoyable as possible.
- Frannywanny : a food and travel blog
- A Philippine Food and Travel Blog that talks about the adventure of a girl who loves to eat, cook and travel the world. It's truly a girly-girl's guide to the best things in LIFE.
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Foodie from the Metro
- "Foodie from the Metro" is a collection of Aileen's gastronomical adventures and restaurant reviews as she continually discovers food and cuisines, one bite at a time.
- Reel and Grill
- An blog by an outdoor enthusiast and lover of nature and adventure ......... a passion for fishing, hunting, cooking, camping, outdoors life and activities, writing and traveling
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- Cafe Munchkin
- Munchkin Mommy's kitchen adventures & nightmares, restaurant discoveries, food trips and anything and everything that has something to do with food
- Food Styling Manila
- Edible and Inedible Adventures of a Budding Food Stylist (A food, cooking, travel and foodstyling blog)
- The Tummy Train
- A blog chronicling my journey through the crazy delicious world of food-- with photos, yummy eats, recipes, and kitchen experiences discovered along the way. Hop aboard! :)
- Chemist Dad
- Anything under the sun. Projects, recipes, parenting, etc.
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- Housewife @ Work
- personal blog of a WAHM with various posts on cooking, tips, family, reviews, etc.
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Living the Healthy Life.
- When dieting is not option as I push the big 3-0. Come check out my healthy recipes.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- A Sinful Appetite
- A certified foodie's photo-oriented gastronomical blog. Come with me as I explore restaurants within the metro and beyond for culinary delights that cater to our Filipino palates.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- Creating, cooking, sharing, and living the dream whilst this farm girl waits for the cows to come home.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Wonder Wifey
- A migrant Filipina in the USA writes about her adventures/misadventures as working married woman with a passion for blogging, reading, dancing, eating, shopping and cooking for her foodie hubby. Her questions, lesson, reflections, bloopers and all.
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- KNOT MY DAY
- "what comes around goes around" blogging!!!
- Barbs Galicia
- Barbs Galicia is a 22-year old chic who blogs about her loves and passions in life, which pretty much include writing, cooking, eating, and telling love stories.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- This is a journal of my adventures with food.
- When Chemist Dad Cooks
- The collection of my kitchen adventures, recipes and some cooking tips.
- Foodiescape is all about my food explorations, healthy creations, affordable food trips and discoveries. Ver was my favorite and ultimate taste buddy.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- The Fat Kid Inside
- Showing that everyone can cook, lead a healthy lifestyle and indulge from time to time. Living in the Philippines but i'm from around the World.
- right back at choo
- personal blog of someone who works in the foodservice industry. likes posting objects of interest, craft things, recipes, food hacks, and daily life and work stuff.
- Bubbly Mommy
- Its about Life, Mother, Travel,Cooking, Foods, Kids & Business
- FX777 Burger World
- A collection of burger recipes of famous restaurants globally, Hamburger Articles, Burger Patties, Restaurants, Cooking, food, blogging, Hamburger, SEO, Burger Recipes, Work from Home, about Life and anything in between
- The PR Guy Eats
- This is where The PR Guy shows you the art of money well spent on food and travel. Of course, when The PR Guy goes hungry, The PR Guy Eats!
- Just so you know, I cannot cook to save my life. Get the picture? Expect tales of me rummaging through my kitchen, making my way to good food.
- FX777 ChickenWorld
- A collection of Chicken Recipes, Famous Restaurants, Chicken Articles, Online articles, Burger Patties, Adsense, Restaurants, Grilling, Cooking, food, Blogging, , Baking, SEO, Chicken Recipes, about Life and anything in between.
- The Daily Chef
- A food lover's diary about her culinary sniffings, whether others' or her own, local or foreign.
- MYSTERIOUS TORTANG TALONG RECIPE
- A Sattire. An Unfortunate Experience of a Resigned Employee Cooking Tortang Talong
- Training Mrs. G.
- Tales of hoorays and boo-boos while enjoying her new life as a wife while in domestic goddess boot camp.