Blogs on community
- Random Republika
- The stories we all talk about – This is your hangout place to talk about showbiz and the latest trends in the Philippines and beyond!
- sounds funny and the not so funny
- This blog site was created to solely bring out everything that is interesting and interestingly funny and even the not so funny things in our everyday lives. This blog also discusses important current events with the author’s personal views as well.
- Philippine Nursing Student Community
- helping bsn students on their studies to become future nurses
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Transformers Philippines
- Founded on June 6, 2002 Transformers Philippines is the first and original group that promoted the Transformers fandom in the country.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- All you need is there and free.
- Entertainment,tips and tricks ,all you need is free,celebrities,2010 top hunks,news,gma,abs-cbn
- A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven
- Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an
- Trafles Live
- Filipino Social Network. Chat, Meet And Follow. Join For Free. Social Media Where You Can Meet People and Be Friends With Them
- IBPS Manila, Philippines BLOG
- Official BLOG site of IBPS Manila. The BLOG was created as an extension of our official website (http://fgsphilippines.org).