Blogs on communication
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- Barry's Comm Capsule
- Prescriptions for healthy organizational communication.
- It is a personal blog. People get a lot from this blog because of the life lessons and experiences the blogger shares.
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- Sarcasm is an Art
- Where Vianne shares her insights and rants regarding communication and the cyberworld. Sarcasm included.
- Organizational Communication + Real-life Paradigms = This Blog
- San Pablo Media Ministry
- Official Page of the San Pablo Diocese Catholic Social Communications Ministry
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.