Blogs on college
- The Teenage Queen
- A blog by the teenage queen, Hershey Neri
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- Buhay Kolehiyo
- A one stop haven for all your scholarly needs, including news, books, and tools.
- I Collect Thoughts
- Online photography dump of a college kid's love for travel, life, and food.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Carpe Diem
- This is a personal blog that aims to publish my not so interesting rant or stories about my college life and my life thereafter. It may include crazy stuff, book/tv series/movie reviews, and other things I'm fond of. So there... Enjoy! :)
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- Bohemian Deluxe
- writer. sartorialist. tree hugging hippie. a free spirit. A restless soul. A rainbow in the sky. Living in a beautiful, happy mess. I decided to start this blog in order to share my bottled up ideas regarding fashion. Peace and lots of love!
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.