Blogs on college
- Buhay Kolehiyo
- A one stop haven for all your scholarly needs, including news, books, and tools.
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- Life With Antlers
- Life With Antlers' is a personal and lifestyle blog which also serves as my organizer of thoughts or online diary. This space keeps track of awesome things that happens in my life.
- OPERATION: FIX LIFE
- This is a personal blog composed of my mundane life stories as a student, daughter and lover. I also post some of the inspirations I find in the web and blog about here. I may blurt out profane words here and there so, forgive me.
- I Collect Thoughts
- Online photography dump of a college kid's love for travel, life, and food.
- Life Through Snaps
- A photo dump of your not-so-average 19.
- Sex College Confessions Manila
- This is about my sexual experience on my journey through college in Manila and other dirty details. Including my mistakes, realizations and the truth about girls and how i rarely get caught
- Carpe Diem
- This is a personal blog that aims to publish my not so interesting rant or stories about my college life and my life thereafter. It may include crazy stuff, book/tv series/movie reviews, and other things I'm fond of. So there... Enjoy! :)
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- College Pinay Scandals
- Dito madami ditong mga dalagita.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Miss Low Maintenance
- College/Dorm-Life, Low Cost Fashion, Travels, Coffee Breaks, Food trips. Taking life one picture at a time.
- Bohemian Deluxe
- writer. sartorialist. tree hugging hippie. a free spirit. A restless soul. A rainbow in the sky. Living in a beautiful, happy mess. I decided to start this blog in order to share my bottled up ideas regarding fashion. Peace and lots of love!
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.