Blogs on college
- The Teenage Queen
- A blog by the teenage queen, Hershey Neri
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- Buhay Kolehiyo
- A one stop haven for all your scholarly needs, including news, books, and tools.
- OPERATION: FIX LIFE
- This is a personal blog composed of my mundane life stories as a student, daughter and lover. I also post some of the inspirations I find in the web and blog about here. I may blurt out profane words here and there so, forgive me.
- Carpe Diem
- This is a personal blog that aims to publish my not so interesting rant or stories about my college life and my life thereafter. It may include crazy stuff, book/tv series/movie reviews, and other things I'm fond of. So there... Enjoy! :)
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.