Blogs on college
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- OPERATION: FIX LIFE
- This is a personal blog composed of my mundane life stories as a student, daughter and lover. I also post some of the inspirations I find in the web and blog about here. I may blurt out profane words here and there so, forgive me.
- Bea in Manila
- The chronicles of an ambitious, scatter-brained 17-year-old probinsyana struggling with Manila urbanity and life in the Ateneo de Manila University, hoping to become a successful doctor one day.
- Life Through Snaps
- A photo dump of your not-so-average 19.
- Teen Craze
- Teen Craze is about the latest trends and promos in music, fashion, beauty, health and wellness, books, movies, and other events perfect for teenagers. Join the Teen Craze Society now!
- Carpe Diem
- This is a personal blog that aims to publish my not so interesting rant or stories about my college life and my life thereafter. It may include crazy stuff, book/tv series/movie reviews, and other things I'm fond of. So there... Enjoy! :)
- Sex College Confessions Manila
- This is about my sexual experience on my journey through college in Manila and other dirty details. Including my mistakes, realizations and the truth about girls and how i rarely get caught
- Always and Forever Chasing Dreams
- This is a blog of Ysabel Andrei Rodriguez which talks about her life as an International Studies student and a Japanese Pop fangirl. I mostly talk about Japanese Pop and Japanese Popular Culture.
- *Pretzel Gurl*
- a blog which consists the thoughts and experiences of a college student. In other words, an online diary.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Miss Low Maintenance
- College/Dorm-Life, Low Cost Fashion, Travels, Coffee Breaks, Food trips. Taking life one picture at a time.
- Disproving the Genius
- -- 'Disproving the Genius' is quite a new site. It features thoughts of a frustrated Creative Writer and a proud SM Scholar. elyens! XXXxx
- Bohemian Deluxe
- writer. sartorialist. tree hugging hippie. a free spirit. A restless soul. A rainbow in the sky. Living in a beautiful, happy mess. I decided to start this blog in order to share my bottled up ideas regarding fashion. Peace and lots of love!
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- doing it...backwards
- This is the blog of TEAM DS, a group of undergraduate human resource management students and we will be blogging about our thoughts on the latest news with regards to Human Resource and anything else that catches our fancy.