Blogs on college life
- Personal blog covering events and experiences of blogger as an educator, physician, mother and her advocacies. Blogs and discusses life as she had experienced it.
- Go through Jemy's experiences as she narrates the plot of her life. A Maryhill College high school student that will eventually go to college after she finishes an arduous year full of drama and excitement.
- Capacitors and Cardigans
- blog of a future electronics engineer
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Splattered Ink
- A personal blog featuring an authored story and musings about life in the eyes of a collegiate.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- Experiences encountered by the blogger are based on her interests and fighting against the Jungle of De La Salle- College of Saint Benilde throughout the college life.