Blogs on college life
- Personal blog covering events and experiences of blogger as an educator, physician, mother and her advocacies. Blogs and discusses life as she had experienced it.
- Go through Jemy's experiences as she narrates the plot of her life. A Maryhill College high school student that will eventually go to college after she finishes an arduous year full of drama and excitement.
- Your daily dose of honey-ness
- Personal blog of Honey Alvarez, a seventeen year old escolarina. Posts mostly about books and personal experiences (travel, college life, etc.)
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Capacitors and Cardigans
- blog of a future electronics engineer
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.