Blogs on clothes
- STYLE MAVEN
- This inspirational photo blog is by Miiya, Her blog is full of fashion and style through all pictures, each and every one of them represents what, and how she sees fashion
- Impressions of a Princess
- Fashion and lifestyle blog for Asian and Filipinos. Writes about fashion, books, and reviews. Usually hosts international and local giveaways.
- Its Maria Hazel's Blog
- Hi! I'm Maria Hazel. an aspiring fashion blogger who loves to dress up and experiment mix and match outfits. She loves to take photos of everything pretty! :) Drop her an e-mail!
- The Stylish Bipolar
- Kylie blogs about fashion and beauty, gives style tips and makeup tutorials, and keeps the Philippine community up to date with the latest trends.
- every size is beautiful
- I'm an aspiring style blogger with an ambition to inspire fellow filipina fashionistas, as well as fashion lovers all over the world showing experiences and ideas that everyone could relate to. Also, I am an advocate of plus size fashion :)
- Francherechan - Fashion
- Fashion and beauty blog
- I glow in the dark
- A story of a chronic shopper, struggling hard not to shop but end up spending more than what she earns.
- The Travelling Kid
- 16-Year-Old Aspiring Photographer Based in Davao City, Philippines
- Simple Yet Stunning
- fashion and what not
- The Fashion High Street
- The Fashion High Street is your daily does of fashion inspiration. Find your style through the rich collection of photos that will surely inspire the way you dress!
- Artistically Geeky
- 21 yr old Fashion Aficionado, Technology Major. Loves all things geeky from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings. Fashion designer and graphic artist
- I blog about fashion in the corporate world wherein I abide by "dress codes" whilst trying to stand out at the same time. I feature thrifted, DIY, worn and re-worn clothes and I also have a fetish for white v-neck shirts!
- Verniece Enciso
- Verniece Enciso's Fashion Blog
- Raf Out Loud
- Be with Raf Juane as he utilizes all his skills and new found confidence in conquering the Fashion World. This blog will feature his works and unique Fashion sense.
- Cherries and Peplum
- An extraordinary and bubbly girl who wants to express herself through blogging.
- Sisters In Style
- Sisters In Style is a collaboration blog of two real-life sisters (Jada and Gyra) who are not just fashion-inclined but who are also achievers in their chosen fields.
- .never settle for less.
- all about fashion, daily inspirations and my explorations in life.
- Practical fashion that inspires you.
- Joyce to the world
- A compilation of random thoughts, fashion stylings and amateur photography.
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD
- Well I'm Chloe.student.loves every bit of fashion.dreams to be a fashion designer.loves her family a lot.Born-again Christian.just new in BLOGGING.
- Style Escapades
- Pam is a simple girl with big dreams. She likes to go through life with fun & happiness expressing what she feels through her style. This blog represents her life's journey as she goes into the world full of uncertainties.
- Petite Chic
- Petite chic is a personal blog by Pam. Take a sneak peak of her life as she take you to her world of fashion, food and travel.
- A fashion and lifestyle blog revolving around a girl who posts weekly ramblings, affordable fashion alternatives, her handmade accessories, everyday mishaps and her dogs.
- Bloggers' Closet
- Snag the look of your favorite blogger! Shop our closet for affordable prices.
- What Akirah Thinks
- I blog about fashion, beauty, travel experience, food, life and anything that my heart desire.
- all about clothes,fashion and beauty
- Hello, Angelique
- The daily of musings of a girl with annoying cheeks; with bits of fashion and everything else in between.
- Stylista Inc.
- Passion and Fashion. Passion for Style.
- Now or Never
- Alyssa Yu here. Blogging about her likes and loves.
- Vintage Diaries
- Vintage Diaries is not your ordinary vintage clothing shop. We bring you timeless vintage clothes, bags and shoes without slashing your pockets. Every piece is carefully handpicked by yours truly.
- The Jean Louise
- The Jean Louise is an online portfolio of the authors outfits on an almost every day basis including her own fashion secrets, tricks and skills.
- miss g
- Miss G sells pocket friendly but modish finds that will surely help Pinays create an exquisite look, day and night. There is a plethora of fashion items, which you can choose from, and which will surely suit any of your style preference.