Blogs on clothes
- STYLE MAVEN
- This inspirational photo blog is by Miiya, Her blog is full of fashion and style through all pictures, each and every one of them represents what, and how she sees fashion
- every size is beautiful
- I'm an aspiring style blogger with an ambition to inspire fellow filipina fashionistas, as well as fashion lovers all over the world showing experiences and ideas that everyone could relate to. Also, I am an advocate of plus size fashion :)
- The Sisters in Style
- Fashion | Styling | Beauty | Sisters stuff
- The Travelling Kid
- 16-Year-Old Aspiring Photographer Based in Davao City, Philippines
- The Fashion High Street
- The Fashion High Street is your daily does of fashion inspiration. Find your style through the rich collection of photos that will surely inspire the way you dress!
- Verniece Enciso
- Verniece Enciso's Fashion Blog
- Hello, Angelique
- The daily of musings of a girl with annoying cheeks; with bits of fashion and everything else in between.
- Simple Yet Stunning
- fashion and what not
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- Artistically Geeky
- 21 yr old Fashion Aficionado, Technology Major. Loves all things geeky from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings. Fashion designer and graphic artist
- I glow in the dark
- A story of a chronic shopper, struggling hard not to shop but end up spending more than what she earns.
- the tinsel star
- My passion for fashion, latest trends, shopping tips, sale alerts, bazaars and what's hot and new at the Tinsel Boutique.
- Petite Chic
- Petite chic is a personal blog by Pam. Take a sneak peak of her life as she take you to her world of fashion, food and travel.
- A fashion and lifestyle blog revolving around a girl who posts weekly ramblings, affordable fashion alternatives, her handmade accessories, everyday mishaps and her dogs.
- Style Escapades
- Pam is a simple girl with big dreams. She likes to go through life with fun & happiness expressing what she feels through her style. This blog represents her life's journey as she goes into the world full of uncertainties.
- I blog about fashion in the corporate world wherein I abide by "dress codes" whilst trying to stand out at the same time. I feature thrifted, DIY, worn and re-worn clothes and I also have a fetish for white v-neck shirts!
- My Blog is all about fashion. I was inspired to make my own fashion blog by my favorite fashion bloggers; Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Tricia Gosingtian and Patricia Prieto.