Blogs on clothes
- STYLE MAVEN
- This inspirational photo blog is by Miiya, Her blog is full of fashion and style through all pictures, each and every one of them represents what, and how she sees fashion
- Verniece Enciso
- Verniece Enciso's Fashion Blog
- The Travelling Kid
- 16-Year-Old Aspiring Photographer Based in Davao City, Philippines
- I blog about fashion in the corporate world wherein I abide by "dress codes" whilst trying to stand out at the same time. I feature thrifted, DIY, worn and re-worn clothes and I also have a fetish for white v-neck shirts!
- The Fashion High Street
- The Fashion High Street is your daily does of fashion inspiration. Find your style through the rich collection of photos that will surely inspire the way you dress!
- Simple Yet Stunning
- fashion and what not
- Artistically Geeky
- 21 yr old Fashion Aficionado, Technology Major. Loves all things geeky from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings. Fashion designer and graphic artist
- She travel in style
- Sherlaine's world of shenanigans. See how this little girl wander her path through to her sartorial adventures and jaunts around the world.
- Style Escapades
- Pam is a simple girl with big dreams. She likes to go through life with fun & happiness expressing what she feels through her style. This blog represents her life's journey as she goes into the world full of uncertainties.
- little miss beautiful mess
- it is all about kids fashion.
- Simplistic Chics Diary
- Join me on my journey as i enter the bold world of Fashion, finding my personal style is to know my self more. And Remember: it takes trial and error to find your personal style so dont worry about making mistakes all the way, Just be YOURSELF. :)
- the tinsel star
- My passion for fashion, latest trends, shopping tips, sale alerts, bazaars and what's hot and new at the Tinsel Boutique.
- Petite Chic
- Petite chic is a personal blog by Pam. Take a sneak peak of her life as she take you to her world of fashion, food and travel.
- Casa di Moda
- I'm Eloisa and I'm 20. I believe that fashion comes in different colors.
- My Blog is all about fashion. I was inspired to make my own fashion blog by my favorite fashion bloggers; Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Tricia Gosingtian and Patricia Prieto.