Blogs on clothes
- STYLE MAVEN
- This inspirational photo blog is by Miiya, Her blog is full of fashion and style through all pictures, each and every one of them represents what, and how she sees fashion
- Its Maria Hazel's Blog
- Outfit Ideas. Playing Dress Up. Reviews. Tips. Travel. and Photography. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Stylish Bipolar
- Kylie blogs about fashion and beauty, gives style tips and makeup tutorials, and keeps the Philippine community up to date with the latest trends.
- Francherechan - Fashion
- Fashion and beauty blog
- every size is beautiful
- I'm an aspiring style blogger with an ambition to inspire fellow filipina fashionistas, as well as fashion lovers all over the world showing experiences and ideas that everyone could relate to. Also, I am an advocate of plus size fashion :)
- Artistically Geeky
- 21 yr old Fashion Aficionado, Technology Major. Loves all things geeky from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings. Fashion designer and graphic artist
- .never settle for less.
- all about fashion, daily inspirations and my explorations in life.
- Verniece Enciso
- Verniece Enciso's Fashion Blog
- The Fashion High Street
- The Fashion High Street is your daily does of fashion inspiration. Find your style through the rich collection of photos that will surely inspire the way you dress!
- I blog about fashion in the corporate world wherein I abide by "dress codes" whilst trying to stand out at the same time. I feature thrifted, DIY, worn and re-worn clothes and I also have a fetish for white v-neck shirts!
- The Travelling Kid
- 16-Year-Old Aspiring Photographer Based in Davao City, Philippines
- Now or Never
- Alyssa Yu here. Blogging about her likes and loves.
- Joyce to the world
- A compilation of random thoughts, fashion stylings and amateur photography.
- I glow in the dark
- A story of a chronic shopper, struggling hard not to shop but end up spending more than what she earns.
- Petite Chic
- Petite chic is a personal blog by Pam. Take a sneak peak of her life as she take you to her world of fashion, food and travel.
- Casa di Moda
- I'm Eloisa and I'm 20. I believe that fashion comes in different colors.
- Stylista Inc.
- Passion and Fashion. Passion for Style.