Blogs on christianity
- Mga Kuwento Ni Pedro
- Kuwento ng Pag Mumuni-Muni, Buhay kay Kristo at Katotohanan..
- Catholic Apologetics: Defending the Catholic Truth!
- "I had intended to write to you about the salvation we share. But something has come up. It demands that I write to you and encourage you to continue your fight for the Christian faith that was entrusted to God's holy people once for all time.&q
- Co-heir of Christ
- Blog includes daily devotionals,articles sharing the Word of God and write-ups about the blogger's life experiences.
- Periwinkle Confessions
- For Christian Girls! Beauty. Fashion. Food. Love and Relationships. Faith. Inspiration.
- Underdog Theology
- Confessionally Reformed blog
- Perceptions of a Young Christian Woman
- Perceptions of A Young Christian Woman mostly deals with my journey as a growing christian, a young wife and mommy, and a community leader. I also do reviews on literature and self- help guides on leadership and character.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Notes of an Imperfect Christian
- A collection of “painfully honest” questions, realizations and rantings from a life observer unashamed to admit that he is still struggling to know God and His will and what being a Christian really means.
- This is a blog that caters different stories and facts, from Christianity, Fitness challenges, discovering Philippine places and other topics that pops-up our curiosity to facts and stories.
- Beautiful Things
- Focuses on the beauty of life-- about fashion, travel, Christianity, current events or just anything under the sun! She promises to glorify God through her blog :)
- The Atheist Doctor
- A Filipino doctor blogging about atheism and secular issues
- Work in Progress
- My musings and other things. I love writing about how awesome God is.
- YirmeYah.NET - Online Philippine Bibles
- Largest collection of Philippine Bible Translations in Tagalog and major Philippine local dialects for popular Bible programs/apps for both PC and mobile.
- My Daily Inspiration
- Collection of Bible Verses
- Behind Crossroads
- Blog of an overseas pinoy about life, family, events, general interests, and the Word of God. Be inspired. Be informed. Be blessed.
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- I'M A WORK IN PROGRESS
- A life with God. Traveling and seeing the world with my bare eyes but in His perspective. Singing praise to God in everything I do.
- Random Notes From Religion
- This is the formerly "Cats and Dogs Theology". I don't want to make it dogmatic so I make it straight to the point of note taking. Not representing either type of religious groups. These are simply notes from the pulpit of different churche
- blow-up His blueprint
- Blow-up His blueprint. “Blow-up” is a construction term basically seen on construction plans(blueprints). It means to “zoom in for much detailed view”. It's zooming-in His master plan for our lives.
- God and You
- The site about God's reality in your life. Simple, down-to-earth talks of a young man about God, Compromise, Free will, Love, Courtship, Marriage, Relationships, Apologetics, Faith, Reality and Humility
- Thoughts For Christ
- Just a guy who's starving for God!
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...