Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- A Woman Remembers
- A womans life and love. Her journey as she lives a life in sweetness and serenity. Words shared by a mom who loves life, her family and her children. Thoughts and feelings of a woman reflecting her experiences, her views and everything else in between.
- Daily lessons from a working mom, chronicling challenges and lessons on parenting, motherhood, womanhood, the home and a career.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- Warmstone is a blog that discusses anything under the sun but most especially about life, love, parenting, family, and children.
- Being a stay-at-home wife and mommy, life could get monotonous and may seem meaningless over time, this blog is for opening my heart’s eyes to the blessings and gifts that perfectly ordinary days with my husband and our children bring.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Baby Corner
- Parents and Baby Needs Checklist
- Ulrich's Mom
- Pauchee Casimiro's motherhood adventure
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- Smart Super Women
- Personal stories on education, parenting and work from inspiring, smart working women.
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- A personal blog on family, parenting, children, poems and my take on various topics.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.