Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Warmstone is a blog that discusses anything under the sun but most especially about life, love, parenting, family, and children.
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.
- A Woman Remembers
- A womans life and love. Her journey as she lives a life in sweetness and serenity. Words shared by a mom who loves life, her family and her children. Thoughts and feelings of a woman reflecting her experiences, her views and everything else in between.