Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Children's Legal Rights and Development Center, Inc
- A non-stock, non-profit legal resource human rights organization for children committed to advancing children’s rights and welfare through the provision of its services based on human rights developmental framework approach and methodologies.
- AIDE MY HEARING
- This blog is dedicated to my oldest son who has a hearing loss problem. The purpose of this blog is to seek good hearted people to help all the people and especially the children with hearing problems. Please share with me your thoughts and experiences.
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.