Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- A Woman Remembers
- A womans life and love. Her journey as she lives a life in sweetness and serenity. Words shared by a mom who loves life, her family and her children. Thoughts and feelings of a woman reflecting her experiences, her views and everything else in between.
- Baby Corner
- Parents and Baby Needs Checklist
- Daily lessons from a working mom, chronicling challenges and lessons on parenting, motherhood, womanhood, the home and a career.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- Warmstone is a blog that discusses anything under the sun but most especially about life, love, parenting, family, and children.
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- Being a stay-at-home wife and mommy, life could get monotonous and may seem meaningless over time, this blog is for opening my heart’s eyes to the blessings and gifts that perfectly ordinary days with my husband and our children bring.
- Ulrich's Mom
- Pauchee Casimiro's motherhood adventure
- A personal blog on family, parenting, children, poems and my take on various topics.
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- Smart Super Women
- Personal stories on education, parenting and work from inspiring, smart working women.
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- My Thoughts On This...
- This blogs is an online diary of my observations, experiences, feelings and thoughts of whatever worth sharing to other readers on fashion, motherhood, children-raising, health, women's issues, and the like of my return to the Philippines from the UK