Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- My Thoughts On This...
- This blogs is an online diary of my observations, experiences, feelings and thoughts of whatever worth sharing to other readers on fashion, motherhood, children-raising, health, women's issues, and the like of my return to the Philippines from the UK
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Archipelago Baby
- Archipelago Baby is a BLOG that shares information about things I find important: food, health, faith, friends and family. It is also an ONLINE SHOP, where I sell imported goods that I personally believe to be good for your children and your family.
- AIDE MY HEARING
- This blog is dedicated to my oldest son who has a hearing loss problem. The purpose of this blog is to seek good hearted people to help all the people and especially the children with hearing problems. Please share with me your thoughts and experiences.