Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- A Woman Remembers
- A womans life and love. Her journey as she lives a life in sweetness and serenity. Words shared by a mom who loves life, her family and her children. Thoughts and feelings of a woman reflecting her experiences, her views and everything else in between.
- Warmstone is a blog that discusses anything under the sun but most especially about life, love, parenting, family, and children.
- Baby Corner
- Parents and Baby Needs Checklist
- Being a stay-at-home wife and mommy, life could get monotonous and may seem meaningless over time, this blog is for opening my heart’s eyes to the blessings and gifts that perfectly ordinary days with my husband and our children bring.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- TechKiddie.com is the prime place in the Philippines that features news and fun stuff for techie kids.
- Art of Being Mom
- I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children and I'd like to share what I've discovered as a mom, a wife and a friend. As a family we take advantage of the time that we have when we're all free to explore these small bits of happiness.
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- A personal blog on family, parenting, children, poems and my take on various topics.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- A written account of my own journey called Motherhood. This blog is about my thoughts, experiences, issues and more, related to motherhood and family life.
- Smart Super Women
- Personal stories on education, parenting and work from inspiring, smart working women.
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.