Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- Daily lessons from a working mom, chronicling challenges and lessons on parenting, motherhood, womanhood, the home and a career.
- A Woman Remembers
- A womans life and love. Her journey as she lives a life in sweetness and serenity. Words shared by a mom who loves life, her family and her children. Thoughts and feelings of a woman reflecting her experiences, her views and everything else in between.
- Being a stay-at-home wife and mommy, life could get monotonous and may seem meaningless over time, this blog is for opening my heart’s eyes to the blessings and gifts that perfectly ordinary days with my husband and our children bring.
- Baby Corner
- Parents and Baby Needs Checklist
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- A personal blog on family, parenting, children, poems and my take on various topics.
- Warmstone is a blog that discusses anything under the sun but most especially about life, love, parenting, family, and children.
- Ulrich's Mom
- Pauchee Casimiro's motherhood adventure
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children