Blogs on children
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Mommy Mecheel
- all about my life as a singlemom, how a miracle baby change my life, day to day life journal, learnings on the web,
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- blog devoted to crafts as a hobby in the Philippines. Contains tutorials as well as sources in the Philippines for craft supplies.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- Archipelago Baby
- Archipelago Baby is a BLOG that shares information about things I find important: food, health, faith, friends and family. It is also an ONLINE SHOP, where I sell imported goods that I personally believe to be good for your children and your family.
- My Thoughts On This...
- This blogs is an online diary of my observations, experiences, feelings and thoughts of whatever worth sharing to other readers on fashion, motherhood, children-raising, health, women's issues, and the like of my return to the Philippines from the UK
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.