Blogs on career
- Call. Me. Kristine.
- Fashion. Travel. Career. Anything Under the Sun. Mostly with Essence. Randomly without. :)
- Open Notebook
- .,on reaching my dream to be a flight attendant and other stories (life, love, career, faith, hope etc.)
- Tips and Advices for Better Living
- This blog aims to give information's about tips and advices related to self motivation or personal development,career, diet, technology and also blogger tips
- Deliciously Spicy Moments
- a working mom's everyday adventure
- PesoRepublic is the community to share and discuss money matters, entrepreneurship, jobs, career
- Soldier Mom's Corner
- This blog is composed of the various experiences of being a naval officer, daughter, soldier mom and army wife.
- My Personal Blog
- An online journal of a working mom living a simple, uncomplicated life with her loved ones...
- Buhay Purpol
- This blog shared lessons and learnings from singleness to career to marriage to financial stewardship. It could help guide the reader to have a fruitful life.
- This is about maintaining beauty, health and grace under working pressure. This has started in June 2010. It has a number of followers, an average of 100 visit a day and a good alexa ranking.
- Lifestyle and Business Lalala
- Batang LESS Fortunate
- Isang yugto sa buhay ng MAHIRAP
- cebu jobs
- This blog gives jobs to all people around the Philippines
- The Happy Grocery
- Earning, spending, saving, learning and living a simple and happy life...for young people like you!
- Karir Mode
- This blog aims to empower the working class, share tips on how to excel in the workplace, rise above your situation, how to get to where you want to be , fulfil your dreams, and manage your income.
- Hubman's Notebook
- Official Blog of BPOCareerHub.Com | BPOCareerHub is an online job portal that caters specifically to the BPO, KPO and Contact Center Industry.
- The Working Mom
- A part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking :)
- Joann Says So
- It's a personal blog of a 20-something healthcare professional.