Blogs on career
- Call. Me. Kristine.
- Fashion. Travel. Career. Anything Under the Sun. Mostly with Essence. Randomly without. :)
- PesoRepublic is the community to share and discuss money matters, entrepreneurship, jobs, career
- Mamanee's Nest
- A middle-aged, working, mini entrepreneur married mama of terrbile two's who still manages to have fun. Join me in my adventures!
- Lifestyle and Business Lalala
- Deliciously Spicy Moments
- a working mom's everyday adventure
- Open Notebook
- .,on reaching my dream to be a flight attendant and other stories (life, love, career, faith, hope etc.)
- An online journal of a working mom living a simple, uncomplicated life with her loved ones...
- head over heels
- A middle class working mom's journal of her daily experiences, struggles and triumphs and of her unending quest to be a better person and to make a difference in her family's and other people's lives.
- This is about maintaining beauty, health and grace under working pressure. This has started in June 2010. It has a number of followers, an average of 100 visit a day and a good alexa ranking.
- My Personal Blog
- The Working Mom
- A part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking :)
- cebu jobs
- This blog gives jobs to all people around the Philippines
- Batang LESS Fortunate
- Isang yugto sa buhay ng MAHIRAP
- Joann Says So
- It's a personal blog of a 20-something healthcare professional.
- I'm a person w/ multiple interests and this blog will try to document them. Random thoughts also included.
- Karir Mode
- This blog aims to empower the working class, share tips on how to excel in the workplace, rise above your situation, how to get to where you want to be , fulfil your dreams, and manage your income.