Blogs on call center
- Internet Help within reach
- Call Center Survival: Philippines
- Call Center Survival Tips
- One cent of me
- It's a blog about certain topics, events and life experiences. Provides Tips on particular things.
- Run, Md! Run!
- This is not just about my encounters when I run, but all about the things that I've ran into as I make my way through the road of life whatever footwear I may wear.
- Call Center 101
- The Philippines Premier Call Center Blog
- musings of a 26-yr old coffee dependent. sleep-deprived, hopeless romantic
- A Throb of Knowledge
- The birth of this blog is to express my opinion on a variety of topics that may be of relevance to your professional growth and development.
- kookie - log express
- personal blog of kookie penafiel from san juan and makati philippines
- Ang Petiks na Agent
- Read about the life of a sarcastic, weird and sometimes funny call center agent here in the Philippines. Pak!
- Ed Snaps
- This is just a collection of photos of the places I've been to and some rants along the way.
- Call Center Pinay
- Speaking English in almost the same fashion as native speakers do is the name of the game in the call center profession. But with ITI Philipinnes, even if your English is not that up to par just yet, your chances at a lucrative bpo career stays intact.