Blogs on budget
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- tinco was here
- Blog posts are all about the experience of a budget traveller from tips on how to have a travel fund, how to apply a visa, how to go to one place, the food and what to expect. I also share my travel itineraries and expenses.
- charms and chimes on the road
- This blog will be your discovery of the charms and chimes of the world thru travel.
- Oman is an Island
- Lawstude's Journeys in Islands Philippines and Beyond.
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- Life Archives
- A blog about the not-so-interesting life of a girl who loves to sing, daydream, eat and has a constant itch for new places.
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- Budget Barbara
- My blog is all about my lifestyle on a Budget. It revolves around my lifestyle, business, personal style, food and adventures. Basically anything that interests me, and its always on a Budget.
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.