Blogs on budget
- tinco was here
- Blog posts are all about the experience of a budget traveller from tips on how to have a travel fund, how to apply a visa, how to go to one place, the food and what to expect. I also share my travel itineraries and expenses.
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- Journal of my travels within The Philippines and Asia
- I will be posting some pictures, tips and ideas to help you have a priceless travel experience.
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- Amphitrite's Magickal Muse
- My thoughts. My passion. My life.
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.
- We Are Sole Sisters
- 2 girls with a neverending quench for travel on the cheap, philippine beaches and surfing. Come with us and let's wrap our arms around the Philippines and the world one trip at a time.