Blogs on budget
- The Budget Line
- Personal Finance Management Made Easy...
- one beach at a time
- blog about travelling, BEACHES, misadventures and travel budget.
- The Two Broke Girls
- Being broke means having less money to spend, but this will not stop us from exploring, travelling and experiencing the world.
- Oman is an Island
- Lawstude's Journeys in Islands Philippines and Beyond.
- Journal of my travels within The Philippines and Asia
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- Amphitrite's Magickal Muse
- My thoughts. My passion. My life.
- I will be posting some pictures, tips and ideas to help you have a priceless travel experience.
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.
- Piso Fashion
- Lookbook, DIY projects, shoes, and fashion on a budget.
- Gagamgirl: Through My Spider Senses
- A collection of my thoughts on food (home cooked and restaurant meals), travel and misfit adventures.
- Less is more
- Bunny on a Budget
- A personal finance blog for young singles who are just starting out with their careers and who want to learn how to handle money wisely, invest properly and learn about tips and tools that can help them with their budgets.