Blogs on budget travel
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- The Misis Chronicles
- Travelling with a baby is possible! This is to chronicle the early beginnings of our little wanderer, Gwen.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Everything Nice!
- A mom's musings on food, budget-friendly and family-friendly travels, shopping, fashion and all things nice!
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- Man Of Wanders
- Travel blog of a Seafarer who traveled the world for free and now exploring his motherland, the Philippines.
- the viewing deck
- sightseeing the adventures of budget do-it-yourself backpacking
- Jundy's Place
- This blog is my way to express the experiences of my travels as well as my work.
- San Josenyong Gala
- A diary of a librarian's travels and his aim to visit all the cities and provinces of the Philippines. Digicam lang at Pamasahe, Gala na!
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Filipina in Flip Flops
- Travel tales and the city life of a Filipina.
- The Philippine Travelogue
- Food, travel and tours
- Best of World Travel
- Best of World Travel is a travel blog that will show you the beauty of traveling the world. The blog will start her trip in a beautiful country call ed Philippines. Check out lots of Travel Tips and cheap itineraries!
- Miss Blue
- All of my travels and adventures with family and friends are shared on this blog. I want readers to know that vacations and adventures are not just about spending but enjoying it with minimal budget.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- My blog is all about travel, food, and my adventures. I’m a frustrated travel writer, thus the beginning of my blog - streetsmartgirl.
- information about travel destinations, food trips and accommodations in the philippines
- Dreams Of A Wanderess
- Shernice, the author of the blog, left the comforts of her home to fulfill her dreams of traveling the world. Follow her journey through her blog!
- My Travel Diary
- A blog about haze's travel stories in the Philippines and some Asian nations, travel photos and DIY budget travel inspirations.
- kayblu Adventures
- Welcome to my budget travel, makeup addict and food galore.
- Always Mikesa
- Always Mikesa serves as travel diary of Mike and Cessa who finds courage to step out of their comfort zone while sipping their favorite coffee.
- I love to travel, but I don't break my piggy bank. I'm a budget traveler. And I'm very blessed to have the chance to visit these wonderful places, one day at a time.
- budgeted travel and photography