Blogs on books
- I am Krissy
- A lifestyle blog that features mostly book, movie, and lipstick reviews.
- i am krissy ♥
- Peace, Love & Lipgloss! Chandeliers, cheesecakes and charm bracelets make me happy.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- jE's AnAtOmY
- A blog for readers who are in search of honest reviews and just plain inspiration.
- Zi's Reviews
- Books, Movies, Pop Culture, Fantasy, Travels, Thoughts and anything goes
- The Nocturnal Fey
- The Nocturnal Fey is a blog dedicated to books, arts and anything related. Get your daily dose of good reading recommendations and join the discussions.
- This blog is all about... love and passion for all things crafty, diy inspirations, crochet, poetry, books, a little bit about being a stay-at-home mom, and a nice place for sharing ideas.
- A cornucopia of all things Charlene loves AKA her life in general - in photos.
- It's Not Poison...It's My Smorgasbord of a Blog
- It's the online hangout of the equal parts bookworm, beautyholic and Yummy Mommy, Miss Posion.
- The Random Bibliophile
- A personal blog of Renee Alexis. Read about her travels, life experiences and thoughts about the most random things she can think of!
- Lifestyle and entertainment blog.
- A blog of a teenage lady in a body of child. Follow her conquest in this world called Earth.
- Carpe Diem
- This is a personal blog that aims to publish my not so interesting rant or stories about my college life and my life thereafter. It may include crazy stuff, book/tv series/movie reviews, and other things I'm fond of. So there... Enjoy! :)
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- The Belle Of A Boulevard
- The Belle Of A Boulevard is about style and substance; a personal and lifestyle blog that celebrates life and style in every form, from fashion, food, life and travels.
- It's a place where books, movies, music, magic COME TO LIFE!
- Nesvil District
- Nesvil District serves as an avenue where I can express my thoughts, ideas and opinions on several matters. This blog is dedicated for the things I am obsessed with like music, books, and movies.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- when thoughts become this random
- Random thoughts and photos from a woman who's in the middle of experiencing quarter-life crisis
- A city girl's blog on living a creative life in Manila.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Kkaycwayfarer, is a 5-year-old blog of a girl who loves taking photos and reading books. This blog started out as an outlet for the author which turned into an instrument for her to share her love and passion for writing, photography, and life.
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- Written Throughts
- I write everything that I want to share with the world. The lessons I've learned based from experiences. I love to share simple things of my everyday life. It all comes down to one thing though, I just love to write. :)
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- A glimpse inside the mind of a 20-year-old writer from Manila
- Louie Florentine
- A blog of an 18 year old youngster from Batangas City, PH. He is an Engineering student, a campus journalist, a movie reviewer, book lover, photography aficionado, sports enthusiast and a Christian who loves to blog everything that makes him smile.
- Consumer Reviews
- A review site of any products I tried and tested
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and travel.
- Organized Junk
- A dog lover, movie buff, book reader, coffee addict, techie wannabe, cloth diapering and baby wearing WAHM trying to put some semblance of control in an otherwise chaotic life.
- Scarlet and Selcouth
- Your life is your own. Your death, likewise.
- this blog is my personal opinion on things related to life, features some experiences of my travel, and the things that i have learned each day
- The Long Lost Soul
- talks about everything and anything under the sun
- Confessions of a Soon to be Lawyer
- This blog intends to chronicle every event in the life of a lawyer wannabe.
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Mindanao Reader
- This is a personal blog of a university student in Southern Philippines. Here he share books he read, places he'd been, and his reflections on the wonderful people of Mindanao.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- Diary of a Book Maniac
- It's a blog where I mainly unleashes all my bookish needs. I review YA, NA and MG books.
- Blanks & Blues
- Blanks & Blues is a blog that features interesting places, vandals, and spaces. It also features quotes, books, and Averie's ideas on her favorite TV Series. :)
- Just About Everything I Love
- Includes book, movies, shows and anime reviews, and of course, a few snippets form my life.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Meggnifique mainly is about a girl who loves to read and wander. The blog aims to encourage the youth to read and find pure bliss in books and literature.
- Celebrating the Beauty of Life
- At 30, I realized that life is too short to waste it. This blog will remind me to be happy, positive, confident, hopeful, and live life to the fullest.