Blogs on book
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Cool Elf
- "Cool Elf" makes learning English quick, easy, and free. Highly recommended for students, TOEFL / IELTS test-takers, call center trainees and employees, and ESL teachers.
- My Little Secret
- rants about anything and everything under the sun although most of it are personal life journey.
- Simply Meldific
- this blog is my way of sharing my fondness of anything and everything beauty related. And my obsession with books, makeups, nails & a lot more in between..
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and also watch trailer for the upcoming movie
- hjamnette shares her day...
- My name is Hjamnette. I love to write. I love books, chocolates and anything girly. I created this personal blog to express myself. I'm also a very opinionated person, so expect a handful vomit of thoughts and amalgamation of nerves.
- Bookish Mind
- a blog of an ordinary bibliophile who loves to read and collect books.
- Simply Infinite
- Mae is fearless wanderer. A gal with a deep passion for good books, lush food, and thrilling films. Follow her as she put into words her nonsensical musings and random misadventures.
- Dashing Dreams
- This blog is about Mai's love for fashion, food, travelling, books, movies, photography and other things that captures her heart. :)
- Musing of a Daydreamer
- Anything and everything under the sun:)
- Nene Patatas Stories
- Online Stories and Rants of Nik Rozon known as "NenePatatas".
- Aura Perpetua
- Xander is an energy vampire who discovers that his classmate Aura, is the most coveted Perpetual there is. Would he choose to protect her or consume her?
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Express Yourself
- Let's talk about health, travel, culture, food, discovery, invention, books, and life.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- My Book Cushion
- Paranormal Romance, Fantasy, Young Adult Book Review Blog
- Conrad Bornillo
- all about me, you and for all the netizens in the cyber world :D