Blogs on book reviews
- My So Called Life
- I love sharing my day to day experiences in the web, I know there are some people out there who experience the same musings that I have, my blog is the best example for that.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Money Gizmo
- Money Gizmo is a blog about personal finance and money management. This started out as a site documenting the author's journey to financial freedom and to share their knowledge and experience about investments, savings and business ideas.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Celestial Pages
- Celestial Pages is a book blog with reviews, features, giveaways, and other things book related. Est. 04/12/15
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- randomly cluttered
- anything and everything under the sun.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.