Blogs on book reviews
- My So Called Life
- I love sharing my day to day experiences in the web, I know there are some people out there who experience the same musings that I have, my blog is the best example for that.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Money Gizmo
- Money Gizmo is a blog about personal finance and money management. This started out as a site documenting the author's journey to financial freedom and to share their knowledge and experience about investments, savings and business ideas.
- Deadly Darlings
- A home for booknerds looking for book reviews, bookish discussions and news, recommendations and all things bookish--Deadly Darlings is a young adult fiction blog by bookworms, for bookworms.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- A blog hosted by Chyna | To All The Books I've Loved Before
- The Bookcase Diaries
- A blog that celebrates the wonders of words, books, and reading. Mostly book reviews with bits of other stuff like dream movie adaptation castings at the side. I'd love to discuss books with you! :)
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- A Woman With A Mission
- its more on devotional thoughts, sermons, poems, encouraging words, tributes, book reviews and i added a portion "anything under the sun"
- Bibliophine Soprano
- Book reviews and bookish songs from Mileventwelve.
- The Lady's Blog
- Reviews of fiction or non-fiction; from historical to young adult (YA), to self-help and even biographies... AND MORE! Find 'em all only on The Lady's Blog! :)
- randomly cluttered
- anything and everything under the sun.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s and her rants about books.
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Late Bloomer Reads
- A book appreciation blog featuring news about books, reviews, and favorite quotations found in books.
- iamthebluedevil is apersonal blog of Justin Torres which features reviews of books, movies, music, fashion, science and his opinions. iamthebluedevil is a realm of possibilities.
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Pinay Bibliophile
- PinayBibliophile.com is an opinionated and stubborn book review blog for peeps who are tired of reading unsure and shifty books. Come join me dissect books.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- Junix Mallonga's personal blog. :)
- The Lust Manifesto
- Whims. Poems. Thoughts.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Delirious Romances
- Written reveries of a hopeless romantic.
- The Crazy Bookworm
- Book reviews and other book shenanigans from no other than Tara, The Crazy Bookworm. Drop by, sometime! xoxo
- Geeky Princess Glamorous
- Mileventwelve's blog for book and movie reviews.
- Break free and Explore
- Break free and Explore is a 4-year-old blog of a girl who loves taking photos and reading books. This blog started out as an outlet for the author which turned into an instrument for her to share her love and passion for writing, photography, and life.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- BamBook Reviews
- Bambooks is a book review site on mostly but not limited to YA contemporaries, romance, fiction,.. sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. It's managed by a panda who struggles between chewing the pages.. and bam-ing and boo-ing.
- Pinoy Reads Pinoy Books
- We are the Filipinos who patronize Pinoy books, our very own.