Blogs on book reviews
- My So Called Life
- I love sharing my day to day experiences in the web, I know there are some people out there who experience the same musings that I have, my blog is the best example for that.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Money Gizmo
- Money Gizmo is a blog about personal finance and money management. This started out as a site documenting the author's journey to financial freedom and to share their knowledge and experience about investments, savings and business ideas.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- A blog hosted by Chyna | To All The Books I've Loved Before
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Late Bloomer Reads
- A book appreciation blog featuring news about books, reviews, and favorite quotations found in books.
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- A Woman With A Mission
- its more on devotional thoughts, sermons, poems, encouraging words, tributes, book reviews and i added a portion "anything under the sun"
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- iamthebluedevil is apersonal blog of Justin Torres which features reviews of books, movies, music, fashion, science and his opinions. iamthebluedevil is a realm of possibilities.
- randomly cluttered
- anything and everything under the sun.
- Pinay Bibliophile
- PinayBibliophile.com is an opinionated and stubborn book review blog for peeps who are tired of reading unsure and shifty books. Come join me dissect books.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, multi-fandom posts, giveaways.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s and her rants about books.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Junix Mallonga's personal blog. :)
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Bibliophine Soprano
- Book reviews and bookish songs from Mileventwelve.
- The Official Bum Site
- A little bit of everything.This site rants about Philippine corruption and teenage vices.A bit about macro photography,watching tv shows online, health-related issues, nurse reviews, and very little on nurse jobs abroad. :)
- Bookish Potato
- A blog for bookish people
- Break free and Explore
- Break free and Explore is a 4-year-old blog of a girl who loves taking photos and reading books. This blog started out as an outlet for the author which turned into an instrument for her to share her love and passion for writing, photography, and life.
- Imagine . Create . Share
- Rants, Musings, Ramblings, Book Reviews, Ebook Giveaways and Everything in between
- book reviews
- The Lady's Blog
- Reviews of fiction or non-fiction; from historical to young adult (YA), to self-help and even biographies... AND MORE! Find 'em all only on The Lady's Blog! :)