Blogs on blogging
- Azrael's Merryland Blog
- My thoughts on pop culture stuff of blogging, comics, tv, music, movies, anime, toys, gaming, events, festivals, convention, technology, food, photography, travel, social media, the internet and many more.
- Love is a Mutt
- Lifestyle Blog of a Quirky Millennial, basically all about her odyssey of creating her own dream job. That means to write for both pleasure and money.
- Social Media PH
- Blogs about social media and blogging.
- The Blog Services
- TBS: The Blog Services for Everyone provides tutorials, tips, tricks and resources about blog customization for beginners, widgets, seo, earning online, adnetworks, publishers review, gadget and technology review
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE UYMATIAO. This blog is not just about my own life insights but also what I've learned from my past corporate life as well as my present life as social media practitioner and Mom of adult kids.
- Zamora's Editorial Cartoons
- A collection of editorial cartoons published in SunStar Davao - a Davao-based newspaper, musings and personal opinion on current issues and concerns.
- Bloggers Dream
- This blog contains posts which tackles about marketing and SEO, Personal opinions, Love, and experiences. This has been created to accomplish the 365 days dream of posting relevant contents anything under the sun.
- A Blog about Dagupan City and travels, blogging and SEO, Tech and gadgets, contests and tutorials
- Techy Very Much: Personal experiences of a Social Media Manager in exploring blog platforms for internet marketing.
- One Proud Momma
- A blog about my journey in life. Deals with different aspects of being a daughter, mother and wife. Talks about anything that comes to mind worthy of sharing to inspire other people.
- Niko's Blog
- A day in the life of an Accountant, a WorkingMom and a Wife. While the author blogs about anything with regard to parenting and being a wife, this blog also contains other things that interests her!
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed
- Tips and tricks to earning online plus blogging essentials and how to articles. Includes freebies, contests and payment proof.
- My Online Money Making Experience
- A journal about my online money making experience
- Simple Things in Mind
- This blog contains all the simple stuffs that just suddenly comes to my mind---anything & everything under the sun ^_^
- computer and blogging tips and tricks, Tutorial and Technology
- Ti Amo
- Just a photo diary of the things I have been doing throughout my existence in this world.
- This blog is for all the YOU-th out there who are in need of guidance and inspiration. May this blog reach them out and bring inspiration to them. Inspiration that will lead to hope. And hope that will lead to a change - a positive change.
- Husband of a Blogger
- My wife is a blogging addict. We talk a lot, sometimes i wonder if she listens. But whatever it is, now is my turn to speak my mind. My blog will be my place in the world wide web teaming up with my wife's addiction. Partners for life!
- Relevant Information and Reliable Reviews about Software Applications, Online Jobs, and Online Business Opportunities
- Your guid to the south of manila
- This rag was created with a few things to mind. This is your guide to the South of Manila. Ranting, Raving, and Reviews on just about anything interesting.
- How I made my first blog
- A thought of my journey as a new blogger. I shared here everything I am learning on blogging.
- Online Journal of a Gamergirl, Otaku and Blogger.
- Pretsel Maker Blog
- Bite Me, I'm 100% Organic
- My Blog Tips
- The Official Blog about Blogs and Blogging Tips
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE! Welcome to my personal blog where you will find me talking about life as a Filipina, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, yoga addict, frustrated writer, excited blogger, recent Back-to-Work Mom.