Blogs on bisexual
- All the M2M fun without the hassle. NO ADS, NO RADIO, NO CHAT BOXES, NO SPAM, ALL FUN.
- MENCIRCLE | Pinoy All Male Online Community
- Men Circle is an All Male Online Community with Live Video Chat Exclusive to Filipino Gay Guys, Straight, Bisexual Men, Cross Dressers & Transgenders.
- Hunk Pinoys
- A site containing videos of hot pinoy hunks having fun and Pinoy masseurs and escorts information
- Pinoy Male Discreet
- Pinoy Male Discreet is a site for all pinoy GAY/Bi/Discreet individual around the world who shares the same interest.
- M2M Confessions
- Confessions of personal experiences, heartaches, joys and success of an "average" pinoy gay guy in Singapore.
- ANG MGA KWENTO NI PAULKIAN (sa buhay silahis---hindi ka nagiisa)
- dahil sa buhay silahis, hindi ka nag-iisa... Marami tayo.
- Parental Guidance is Recommended for this site. Some photos or videos are not owned by me. Most of them are from the internet. We will feature hunks from different parts of the world. And we'll feature hunks from different social networking sites.
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- Pinoy LGBT
- Blog about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the Philippines
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- Living The Expectations
- A journal about my life and my sexuality.A health care practitioner.I am ordinary...I am crazy...I am a hopeless romantic...I search for love...I am you...Im gay and Im Maccallister
- A daily dose of Drama, Frustrations, Dreams, Reveries and unicorns.
- Sapphic Lounge: Online Source for Lesbian & Bisexual Women
- The first online source of information about news, people, television, movies, music, books, arts, and many more for lesbian and bisexual women.
- Komhico's My Guy
- "Komhico's My guy" was made for Myx's repository of his daily insights, ideas, and opinions towards certain issues from the perception of this particular bisexual. The aim of this blog is to enlighten and educate others using his ve
- The Misadventures of Wonderboy and his Happy Heart