Blogs on bisexual
- Hunk Pinoys
- A site containing videos of hot pinoy hunks having fun and Pinoy masseurs and escorts information
- Pinoy LGBT
- Blog about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the Philippines
- Parental Guidance is Recommended for this site. Some photos or videos are not owned by me. Most of them are from the internet. We will feature hunks from different parts of the world. And we'll feature hunks from different social networking sites.
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- ANG MGA KWENTO NI PAULKIAN (sa buhay silahis---hindi ka nagiisa)
- dahil sa buhay silahis, hindi ka nag-iisa... Marami tayo.
- M2M Confessions
- Confessions of personal experiences, heartaches, joys and success of an "average" pinoy gay guy in Singapore.
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- The Misadventures of Wonderboy and his Happy Heart
- tlb mods and admin page
- busted? bored? alone? a guy with hidden feelings? looking for a friend? if that so, you are one of us! welcome to tambayanglonelyboys!
- A daily dose of Drama, Frustrations, Dreams, Reveries and unicorns.
- Komhico's My Guy
- "Komhico's My guy" was made for Myx's repository of his daily insights, ideas, and opinions towards certain issues from the perception of this particular bisexual. The aim of this blog is to enlighten and educate others using his ve