Blogs on bicol
- Spotlight on Jamie
- A personal style blog of a girl named Jamie Lou Borile who had love the spotlight since she was just a little girl. She's a 19 year old fashionista, entrepreneur, photography enthusiast, Atenean, Bicolana, singer, and musician.
- The Walks of Kulot
- The Walks of Kulot is an online blog dedicated to show the beauty of the Philippines and it’s people.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- A-Fash stands for Ateneo Fashionistas. A-Fash exists in the goal of uniting the fashionistas in Ateneo de Naga University and share each members’ passion for fashion. This group/community also aims to apply Ateneo’s values through fashion. Magis!
- San Andres de Sagñay
- The Official Blog of the St.Andrew the Apostle Parish, Sagnay, Camarines Sur.
- Spices of Bicol
- A travel blog of four college friends who explored the provinces of Albay and Camarines Sur of the Bicol Peninsula during the Sembreak of 2008. Come, join us! As we experience the spices of Bicol!