Blogs on bible
- Know the Truth
- Know Your Faith, Proclaim Your Faith, Defend Your Faith
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- Eternal Matters
- "Most of the things we do will not outlast us, but some of them surely will: and those are the things of Eternal Significance"
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- FILIPINO CHRISTIANS
- Prayers, Novena, Rosary, Psalm, Bible, Saints
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!
- My Daily Inspiration
- Collection of Bible Verses
- Christ-centered resources from the ministry of Derick Parfan. Free sermons (audio and manuscript), Bible discussion/study guides, evangelism and discipleship resources, and reflections on God's Word.
- FCLista Camp
- This blog offers a spiritual home to anybody regardless of religion..
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- A Better Catholic
- random thoughts on becoming a better catholic
- Ang Tangi Mong Kaaliwan
- Ipinahahayag ang tangi nating kaaliwan sa buhay at kamatayan na nasa ating Panginoon at Tagapagligtas na si Hesu-Kristo.
- Broken Mindset
- Broken Mindset is driven by this truth, that if we renew our mindsets, the way we think and the way we approach things- not according to “worldly” standards but by the truth of God’s word- then, we become transformed individuals.