Blogs on bible
- Know the Truth
- Know Your Faith, Proclaim Your Faith, Defend Your Faith
- Broken Mindset
- Broken Mindset is driven by this truth, that if we renew our mindsets, the way we think and the way we approach things- not according to “worldly” standards but by the truth of God’s word- then, we become transformed individuals.
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- FILIPINO CHRISTIANS
- Prayers, Novena, Rosary, Psalm, Bible, Saints
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- Eternal Matters
- "Most of the things we do will not outlast us, but some of them surely will: and those are the things of Eternal Significance"
- My Daily Inspiration
- Collection of Bible Verses
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- A Catholic Oriented Site
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- A Book you can Trust
- This blog contains a series of articles to show that the Bible is trustworthy and inspired of God, and that its message is one of hope for an end to the suffering caused by human misrule.
- A Better Catholic
- random thoughts on becoming a better catholic
- The Jesus Story
- Our Lord And Savior
- Christ-centered resources from the ministry of Derick Parfan. Free sermons (audio and manuscript), Bible discussion/study guides, evangelism and discipleship resources, and reflections on God's Word.
- How Blessed and Loved I Am!
- Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day. It is for this reason that this blog exists - to tell how everything is very much part of God's shower of graces.