Blogs on bible
- Know the Truth
- Know Your Faith, Proclaim Your Faith, Defend Your Faith
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- Broken Mindset
- Broken Mindset is driven by this truth, that if we renew our mindsets, the way we think and the way we approach things- not according to “worldly” standards but by the truth of God’s word- then, we become transformed individuals.
- FILIPINO CHRISTIANS
- Prayers, Novena, Rosary, Psalm, Bible, Saints
- My Quite Times With God
- Religious Articles, Bible Verses, Bible Stories, Biblical Thoughts and News.
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- How Blessed and Loved I Am!
- Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day. It is for this reason that this blog exists - to tell how everything is very much part of God's shower of graces.
- Christ-centered resources from the ministry of Derick Parfan. Free sermons (audio and manuscript), Bible discussion/study guides, evangelism and discipleship resources, and reflections on God's Word.
- The Jesus Story
- Our Lord And Savior
- A Better Catholic
- random thoughts on becoming a better catholic
- A Book you can Trust
- This blog contains a series of articles to show that the Bible is trustworthy and inspired of God, and that its message is one of hope for an end to the suffering caused by human misrule.
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!