Blogs on bible
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- Broken Mindset
- Broken Mindset is driven by this truth, that if we renew our mindsets, the way we think and the way we approach things- not according to “worldly” standards but by the truth of God’s word- then, we become transformed individuals.
- Know the Truth
- Know Your Faith, Proclaim Your Faith, Defend Your Faith
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- FILIPINO CHRISTIANS
- Prayers, Novena, Rosary, Psalm, Bible, Saints
- Silent Intentions
- A blog of a girl with big dreams but with silent intentions. From Bible thoughts to money talks, from health and beauty to eat-and-do-whatever-can, from computer lingoes to literature buffs, I'm simply here to talk it out. Enjoy!
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- A Book you can Trust
- This blog contains a series of articles to show that the Bible is trustworthy and inspired of God, and that its message is one of hope for an end to the suffering caused by human misrule.
- Ang Tangi Mong Kaaliwan
- Ipinahahayag ang tangi nating kaaliwan sa buhay at kamatayan na nasa ating Panginoon at Tagapagligtas na si Hesu-Kristo.
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- Listed-Down :: Finding Security in God
- Listed-Down is a Christian blog based in the Philippines, and is being managed by Reuel Dawal. The blog shares biblical truth about God, life, man, the gospel, Christianity, and more
- How Blessed and Loved I Am!
- Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day. It is for this reason that this blog exists - to tell how everything is very much part of God's shower of graces.