Blogs on beach
- Kalanggaman Island
- Kalanggaman Island Unofficial Travel Information website
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- Cafe @ Tinapay
- Blogging mostly about my travel adventures with helpful reviews and actual expenses incurred.
- MitcHOT Spots
- I started my blog since last year, on my birthday. The reasons for my blogging are, I wanted to document my life, share it to others, have friends and also I wanted to earn at the same time.
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- cindywanders.com is a personal memoir blog where I will write mostly about my travel diaries and anything else that strikes my fancy.
- Boracay Beach Magazine
- "The travel magazine you can read while on the beach."
- Janel Codes To Travel
- A java developer with an itch for adventure!
- Life Archives
- A blog about the not-so-interesting life of a girl who loves to sing, daydream, eat and has a constant itch for new places.
- Charissa's Beach Houses
- Brgy. Nibaliw Vidal, San Fabian, Pangasinan
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"
- dred reveries
- chronicles of a girl's love for fashion, travel, beach, photography, and thrifting
- Kade's Adventure
- Family adventures: tourist destination, food places, recipes, ocassions and personal trips.
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips
- Xplorra connects you to amazing places in the Philippines.
- Surimi Goes To...
- personal experience about places visited and events attended.
- Tales of the Twisted Travelholic
- A travelogue of my (mis)adventures with my family.
- San sa 'pinas?!
- San sa 'pinas?! means "Where in the Philippines?!" in Filipino. A blog which features exciting places around the Philippines.
- The Joe Ray
- The Joe Ray | Food.Travel.Chill. A personal blog that describes my travels and food reviews in few words.
- Warfairy's Adventure
- A photoblog of Warfairy's adventure. An account on travel beauty, fashion and food. Some tips, guides and recommendation on places and experiences both local and abroad.
- Bottomless Wallet
- Just 5 girls trying to conquer the world!
- DO IT YOURSELF TRAVELS
- DO IT YOURSELF TRAVELS
- budgeted travel and photography
- Cebu Travel Logs
- Pictures of Cebu's beautiful places.
- the beachbaby
- The Beachbaby is a reflection of our own tropical lifestyle. We bring you beachwear that doubles as loungewear & sleepwear. So you can look good staying in as you do going out. Our pieces are light & easy, as how island clothing should be.
- Boracay Resorts Reservations
- Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. In 1990
- hinatuan today
- hinatuan town, hinatuan festival, hinatuan photo, hinatuan culture, hinatuan beach