Blogs on beach
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- Cafe @ Tinapay
- Blogging mostly about my travel adventures with helpful reviews and actual expenses incurred.
- MitcHOT Spots
- I started my blog since last year, on my birthday. The reasons for my blogging are, I wanted to document my life, share it to others, have friends and also I wanted to earn at the same time.
- The Sexy Nomad
- A blog sharing personal experiences about Philippine and Asian travel, lifestyle, and pop culture.
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- Nheng's Wonderland
- Mom of twin boys who loves to braid, crochet and do any DIY. This is her outlet on documenting her crafts. Plus, she also loves to blogs about foods, outfits, reviews, travels and events.
- Boracay Beach Magazine
- "The travel magazine you can read while on the beach."
- Nice Picture
- See the most beautifull and amazing picture in around the world.
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips
- Kalanggaman Island
- Kalanggaman Island Unofficial Travel Information website
- cindywanders.com is a personal memoir blog where I will write mostly about my travel diaries and anything else that strikes my fancy.
- San Sa 'pinas?!
- 'San sa 'pinas?! means "Where in the Philippines?!" in Filipino. A blog which features exciting places around the Philippines.
- Kade's Adventure
- This blog is all about our experience during our trip.
- A 30-something nature junkie who ditched the corporate urban jungle in favor of a life amidst nature in a place that has been dubbed "nature's last frontier".
- Itchy Beachies
- Passion for Food, Travel, Experience, Adventure, Nature & Lifestyle.
- Charissa's Beach Houses
- Brgy. Nibaliw Vidal, San Fabian, Pangasinan
- dred reveries
- chronicles of a girl's love for fashion, travel, beach, photography, and thrifting
- the beachbaby
- The Beachbaby is a reflection of our own tropical lifestyle. We bring you beachwear that doubles as loungewear & sleepwear. So you can look good staying in as you do going out. Our pieces are light & easy, as how island clothing should be.
- Surimi Goes To...
- personal experience about places visited and events attended.
- Tales of the Twisted Travelholic
- A travelogue of my (mis)adventures with my family.
- The Joe Ray
- The Joe Ray | Food.Travel.Chill. A personal blog that describes my travels and food reviews in few words.
- Warfairy's Adventure
- A photoblog of Warfairy's adventure. An account on travel beauty, fashion and food. Some tips, guides and recommendation on places and experiences both local and abroad.
- better than posh isolation
- A blog that i mostly about game of thrones, vain pics, adventure time, and random thoughts. Plus, books.
- Resort Living at it's Best!
- We provide you with luxurious resort living at it's best!
- Mai Sweet Escape
- Mayee's Digest (Musings, Travel and Exploration Beyond Borders)
- Bottomless Wallet
- Just 5 girls trying to conquer the world!
- Travel Socsksargen
- Maid in the Philippines
- Take nothing but pictures leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time. Travel. Its more fun in the Philippines!
- hinatuan today
- hinatuan town, hinatuan festival, hinatuan photo, hinatuan culture, hinatuan beach
- Boracay Resorts Reservations
- Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. In 1990
- The Grocery Couture
- Lifestyle, travel, events, photo diary, food,