Blogs on beach
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- MitcHOT Spots
- I started my blog since last year, on my birthday. The reasons for my blogging are, I wanted to document my life, share it to others, have friends and also I wanted to earn at the same time.
- The Sexy Nomad
- A blog sharing personal experiences about Philippine and Asian travel, lifestyle, and pop culture.
- Boracay Beach Magazine
- "The travel magazine you can read while on the beach."
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- Nice Picture
- See the most beautifull and amazing picture in around the world.
- San Sa 'pinas?!
- 'San sa 'pinas?! means "Where in the Philippines?!" in Filipino. A blog which features exciting places around the Philippines.
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips
- dred reveries
- chronicles of a girl's love for fashion, travel, beach, photography, and thrifting
- A 30-something nature junkie who ditched the corporate urban jungle in favor of a life amidst nature in a place that has been dubbed "nature's last frontier".
- Kade's Adventure
- This blog is all about our experience during our trip.
- Tales of the Twisted Travelholic
- A travelogue of my (mis)adventures with my family.
- Warfairy's Adventure
- A photoblog of Warfairy's adventure. An account on travel beauty, fashion and food. Some tips, guides and recommendation on places and experiences both local and abroad.
- Charissa's Beach Houses
- Brgy. Nibaliw Vidal, San Fabian, Pangasinan
- Mai Sweet Escape
- Mayee's Digest (Musings, Travel and Exploration Beyond Borders)
- Surimi Goes To...
- personal experience about places visited and events attended.
- Bottomless Wallet
- Just 5 girls trying to conquer the world!
- the beachbaby
- The Beachbaby is a reflection of our own tropical lifestyle. We bring you beachwear that doubles as loungewear & sleepwear. So you can look good staying in as you do going out. Our pieces are light & easy, as how island clothing should be.
- Boracay Resorts Reservations
- Boracay is an island of the Philippines located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. In 1990
- budgeted travel and photography
- The Grocery Couture
- Lifestyle, travel, events, photo diary, food,
- Cebu Travel Logs
- Pictures of Cebu's beautiful places.
- hinatuan today
- hinatuan town, hinatuan festival, hinatuan photo, hinatuan culture, hinatuan beach
- Gumala, Maglibang at Sumulat
- All about travels and foods.