Blogs on baking
- The Tummy Train
- A blog filled with mouth-watering photos, chronicling Clarisse's journey through the crazy delicious world of food. Recipes, international cuisine, and kitchen experiences abound. Hop aboard! :)
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- The Young Foodie
- A nursing graduate-foodie's blog about the best restaurants in the metro.
- Cooking for my Family
- This blog is a journal of sorts as I learn my way through the kitchen.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Chef Gusto
- The whole point behind this is to tell people there are things us home-cooks can make even without a Culinary Arts diploma. Yes we can make hollandaise. Yes we can make Chantilly cream. These are just words to make something delicious hard to grasp.
- Startin' A New Life Too
- Enjoying life and the goodness it offers....life really rocks.
- A kikay and an OC newbie mom of Cyler, a cray-cray but a loving wifey of Cj. I have a very demanding career yet a very hands-on mom to my unico hijo, Cyler. I've been blogging for a year now and I'm a mom based in Manila.