Blogs on backpacking
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- You can only grow when you’re expose to what you usually don’t know. So Cheers to everyday! and see you soon on the trails, the sky, the sea and the mountains! I will be there taking snapshots of how wonderful the World!
- My Nomadic Habits
- My Nomadic Habits is a travel blog that showcase Philippines tourist destinations both the popular and the off the beaten. Also in my blog you can find comprehensive travel guides which includes itinerary, budget and accommodation.
- I am Aileen
- At 21, I quit my corporate job to travel the world. Today, I am a digital nomad living a sustainable travel lifestyle. My mission? To show you how it is absolutely possible to create a life of travel! (Aileen Adalid — Filipino / Pinay Travel Blogger)
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- Your Travel Gateway
- It's all my travel and personal blog wherein people can know the latest and up to date regarding my activities thru online.
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- Filipina in Flip Flops
- Travel tales and the city life of a Filipina.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Saan Pow Punta?
- Admit it, we suck at Philippine geography. Join the author as he explores and learns of off-the-usual outdoor travel destinations around the 81 provinces of the Philippines.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Diwata Ng Bicolandia
- To Share | Connect | Inspire are real spirit of Diwata Ng Bicolandia to make difference featuring the wonderful artworks of God focusing to look after with nature living on a simple way to inspire people.
- ybbs outdoors
- Sharing ideas is the rationale of ybbs outdoors, on enjoying while protecting our great outdoors. Blogging from mountains to beaches. Preserve. Protect. Play. Hike! Bike! Travel!
- The kaleidoscopic life in 360°.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Side Trip with Markey
- Destination worth vising. We go out of our way to discover attraction outside the Philippines, not to realizing that there are many gorgeous spots right here in our country that are worth visiting.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Taralets Owlets
- Backpacking, Food and Travel in the Philippines and Around the World
- Notes of a Dirty Old Mountaineer
- A collection of outdoor stories from the perspective of a Filipino wilderness survival fanatic with particular focus on self-reliance and the pursuit of a higher meaning on the recreation.
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips
- For tips and tricks of those who wander blissfully alone. I explored bits of Eastern Europe, Asia, and the Philippines.
- Chronicling Adventures through Photography.
- Dexter Travels
- Simply backpacking and finding the best in the world.
- My Misadventure
- A Filipino currently based in Singapore sharing some awesome trips around Southeast Asia, one destination at a time - on a tight budget...
- Nomadic Duo
- Travel stories of two souls hungry for adventure to enhance kids' imagination, education for the new generation, to open their minds and soon build a better nation...