Blogs on backpacking
- The BACKPACKERS ADVENTURES
- This site features the Group and its members' adventures - mountain climbing, traveling, nature tripping, random outdoor and backpacking activities, and even just touring around local cities.
- Adrenaline Romance
- Adrenaline Romance is a photoblog that belongs to a loving couple who has an eternal lust for adventure. The blog contains experiences, tips, itineraries, and other useful information regarding adventuring in the Philippines and beyond.
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- My Nomadic Habits
- My Nomadic Habits is a travel blog that showcase Philippines tourist destinations both the popular and the off the beaten. Also in my blog you can find comprehensive travel guides which includes itinerary, budget and accommodation.
- Weekend Haven
- Discover the Best Weekend Getaway in Asia & UAE | A Backpacking Guide to Budget Travels | Philippines Beaches
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- wandering...can't go home
- An OFW forced to spend his monthly vacation away from home to avoid losing his job. He wandered for more than a year. He decided to blog his travel experience. Now, he does road tripping as well.
- Nomadic Experiences
- Narrative and images of being on the road.
- The Travelling Feet
- a showcase of information on budget travels, travel tips, budget food and accommodations within the Philippines, Asia and beyond
- Stories about the adventures and misadventures with friends, colleagues, and random strangers who eventually became good acquaintances.
- Flip'n Travels
- If you are weak of heart, no sense of humor, thinks that randomly kissing strangers will get you pregnant, believes that cursing will warrant agua oxinada on your tongue, and scared to hear honest opinions on travel, then FLIPTRAVELS.COM is not for you
- I Love Tansyong : You One-Stop Travel Blog
- Do you want to know What Philippines is? Join me as I dare myself to answer it!
- The Geek Travels
- A travel blog about the adventures and misadventures of a 21 year old geek who wants to showcase the beauty of his own country, Philippines. Join him as he scramble his way to the undiscovered places and to the underrated provinces of Philippines.
- Selfless Travels
- Travel More. Inspire Others. And make a difference. This is for a lasting travel experience.
- I will be posting some pictures, tips and ideas to help you have a priceless travel experience.
- Your Travel Gateway
- It's all my travel and personal blog wherein people can know the latest and up to date regarding my activities thru online.
- Filipina in Flip Flops
- Travel tales and the city life of a Filipina.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- ybbs outdoors
- Sharing ideas is the rationale of ybbs outdoors, on enjoying while protecting our great outdoors. Blogging from mountains to beaches. Preserve. Protect. Play. Hike! Bike! Travel!
- Wander Shugah
- An online journal of a 20something wanderlust from the land of promise. "the world is waiting. where are you?"
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Sole Escape
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- My Misadventure
- A Filipino currently based in Singapore sharing some awesome trips around Southeast Asia, one destination at a time - on a tight budget...
- Side Trip with Markey
- Destination worth vising. We go out of our way to discover attraction outside the Philippines, not to realizing that there are many gorgeous spots right here in our country that are worth visiting.
- The blog is about experiences I gained through my trips :)
- Anjville's Travel Blogs and More
- Anjville's Travel places in Asia, Philippines, Articles and more. Discover interesting travel destinations, information, tips, food and culture.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- From Sea to Summit
- A guide to backpacking, adventure and budget travel.
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips
- Dewdship Chronicles
- All about love, travel, food and life!!!
- Laag Ta Bai
- Capturing the awesomeness of the Philippines from the perspective of a nineteen year old ninja-- just kidding, student
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Dexter Travels
- Simply backpacking and finding the best in the world.
- Chronicling Adventures through Photography.
- Cebuano budget traveler and food lovers guide. Photoblog of everything under the sun and a different perspective in this view of life.
- Tales of Aimless Wanderers
- A collaborative blog of two best friends, one traveling through South America and the other through Southeast Asia, highlighting their experiences, difficulties, and observations as they wander aimlessly until each find their way home.
- a Philippine local traveler's guide to budget traveling around the Philippines. As the author chronicles her trips around the PI, she also gives useful tips on experiencing more and spending less! Local/foreign travelers, read on!
- We Are Sole Sisters
- 2 girls with a neverending quench for travel on the cheap, philippine beaches and surfing. Come with us and let's wrap our arms around the Philippines and the world one trip at a time.