Blogs on backpacking
- Senyor Lakwatsero
- A Collection of Photographs and Tales of Fun and Adventure from Everywhere
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- My Nomadic Habits
- My Nomadic Habits is a travel blog that showcase Philippines tourist destinations both the popular and the off the beaten. Also in my blog you can find comprehensive travel guides which includes itinerary, budget and accommodation.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- I will be posting some pictures, tips and ideas to help you have a priceless travel experience.
- Filipina in Flip Flops
- Travel tales and the city life of a Filipina.
- Your Travel Gateway
- It's all my travel and personal blog wherein people can know the latest and up to date regarding my activities thru online.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- ybbs outdoors
- Sharing ideas is the rationale of ybbs outdoors, on enjoying while protecting our great outdoors. Blogging from mountains to beaches. Preserve. Protect. Play. Hike! Bike! Travel!
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- Sole Escape
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- Laag Ta Bai
- Capturing the awesomeness of the Philippines from the perspective of a nineteen year old ninja-- just kidding, student
- Side Trip with Markey
- Destination worth vising. We go out of our way to discover attraction outside the Philippines, not to realizing that there are many gorgeous spots right here in our country that are worth visiting.
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Chronicling Adventures through Photography.
- a Philippine local traveler's guide to budget traveling around the Philippines. As the author chronicles her trips around the PI, she also gives useful tips on experiencing more and spending less! Local/foreign travelers, read on!
- Kin's Ant Farm
- personal travel blog featuring photos and insights on local and foreign trips