Blogs on baby
- Mr. Jacob's Mom: Mommy Roxi Diaries
- Mr. Jacob's Mom (Mommy Roxi Diaries) is a compilation of every day accounts of a first time Filipina Mom and wife in her early 20s.
- Legal Mom Archives
- A compilation of stories of a mother, wife, lawyer, entrepreneur and multi-tasker.
- Mommy Lace
- Pregnancy and all things about being pregnant! Read about healthy eating for breastfeeding, how to have a healthy baby, and keep yourself beautiful while expecting.
- Advertising Slave | Super Mom
- Blogs about a working mom's life.
- My Happy Beginnings
- This blog is a chronicle of my real life fairy tale as a wife and mother in a magical place called Davao City.
- Amphitrite's Magickal Muse
- My thoughts. My passion. My life.
- The Binondo Mommy
- A random documentation of a Binondo mommy's life.
- all about parenting matters baby,
- Creative Mommy
- A Filipina Mommy sharing her journey through photography, illustration and design.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- tinkerputt's turf
- My personal blog discussing about almost anything I can think of
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- aQng Blog
- This blog reflects who I am and what I am into in Life. I love writing and blogging and there are many new things about current events in the Philippines, parenting advice, love stories that you can be able to visit on my posts and pages. Thanks!
- As my hair grows
- Adrianne's journey of mommyhood and womanhood
- Living In Sweet Dreams
- I'm a WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. Mother to 3: Portia the chihuahua, a boy and a grownup. This blog will be of my everyday musings, mishaps and adventures.
- A Family Tale
- my personal experiences and stories about my family life
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Making Ordinary Days Extraordinary
- Stay at home mom on a mission to make ordinary days extraordinary
- Preggo Diaries
- A diary about my 9-month journey through pregnancy and anything in between
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.
- Karl Isaac, 0 year old
- The youngest Filipino blogger wants to be your friend.