Blogs on baby
- Legal Mom Archives
- A compilation of stories of a mother, wife, lawyer, entrepreneur and multi-tasker.
- Mr. Jacob's Mom: Mommy Roxi Diaries
- Mr. Jacob's Mom (Mommy Roxi Diaries) is a compilation of every day accounts of a first time Filipina Mom and wife in her early 20s.
- Mommy Lace
- Pregnancy and all things about being pregnant! Read about healthy eating for breastfeeding, how to have a healthy baby, and keep yourself beautiful while expecting.
- The Binondo Mommy
- A random documentation of a Binondo mommy's life.
- My Happy Beginnings
- This blog is a chronicle of my real life fairy tale as a wife and mother in a magical place called Davao City.
- Amphitrite's Magickal Muse
- My thoughts. My passion. My life.
- Advertising Slave | Super Mom
- Blogs about a working mom's life.
- all about parenting matters baby,
- Creative Mommy
- A Filipina Mommy sharing her journey through photography, illustration and design.
- aQng Blog
- This blog reflects who I am and what I am into in Life. I love writing and blogging and there are many new things about current events in the Philippines, parenting advice, love stories that you can be able to visit on my posts and pages. Thanks!
- tinkerputt's turf
- My personal blog discussing about almost anything I can think of
- Cez't La Vie
- Cez't La Vie (Ces't La Vie or That's Life)! I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend. This is my life.
- A Family Tale
- my personal experiences and stories about my family life
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Preggo Diaries
- A diary about my 9-month journey through pregnancy and anything in between
- As my hair grows
- Adrianne's journey of mommyhood and womanhood
- Me And My Cute Little Angels
- It's all about my kids and my experience being mom. I would like to share to people of my life.
- Living In Sweet Dreams
- I'm a WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. Mother to 3: Portia the chihuahua, a boy and a grownup. This blog will be of my everyday musings, mishaps and adventures.
- Karl Isaac, 0 year old
- The youngest Filipino blogger wants to be your friend.
- Von Aizen
- "Children are not just little adults. They go through typical characteristics of growth—intellectually, emotionally, and socially—on their way to becoming adults."
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.