Blogs on arts
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- Travel, Arts, Photographs
- Diy, Arts ,Photographs
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- The Indecent Truth
- Hello! My name is Martin. I’m an Introvert kind of person that is still searching for my soul. folk dancer/contemporary dancer. Btw! I do reviews, events and collaborations. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Personal blog of K. Roque. personal posts, literature, and mostly graphics art, blog designs. Freelance blogging.
- Art in Action
- by filipino artist Lamberto Acyatan
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.