Blogs on arts
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- Travel, Arts, Photographs
- Diy, Arts ,Photographs
- Tales & Escapades
- This is a lifestyle blog that aims to share blogger's knowledge, experiences, discoveries, purchases & everything in between.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Life is so full of tae!
- Life, indeed, is so full of tae! This is where I will share snapshots of those fleeting stories of my life. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life has been throwing me. ;)
- Whatever Babe
- WhateverBabe is a blog that shares nonstop ramblings about random things that delight the curious and inspire the ordinary.
- The Indecent Truth
- My name is Martin! I love to travel and capture every destination I visited
- The Indecent Truth
- Hello! My name is Martin. I’m an Introvert kind of person that is still searching for my soul. folk dancer/contemporary dancer. Btw! I do reviews, events and collaborations. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- titillating ideas of randomness
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- Monday Projects
- Monday Projects is simply an art and travel blog. It only updates every Monday.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- The Deksbook
- THE DEKSBOOK talks about arts, food, style and travel or anything under the sun that gives good vibes to the eyes of its author and shares it with the world.
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- life without art
- Make-up School, Beauty, Fashion, Arts & Lifestyle
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- All things basic. From travels, foods, Asian culture and mostly arts and crafts.
- RizzaMaruja's Haven
- Random post mostly about arts, photography, personal, diary and literature. This is where I escape reality and put all my craps on. :)
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- Art in Action
- by filipino artist Lamberto Acyatan
- ONLINE ADDICTS
- A blog featuring entertaining and informational entries and list of FMs/radios, online TV program replays/streaming, and blogs.
- the UREIQN project
- This blog covers my take on different kinds of endeavors like video editing, photography and writing.