Blogs on arts
- WITHOUT WANG²
- WITHOUT WANG² is Philippines' Best Entertainment Blog in 2010 & 2011 according to Philippine Blog Awards. WITHOUT WANG² is also the title of the author's weekly entertainment column in Manila Standard Today.
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Fashion Ate The Lawyer
- Blog of Fashion Photographer Miguel Alomajan that focuses on Everything Fashion, lifestyle, Arts and Events.
- ARTSY FARTSY AVA
- My blog is made-up of different things; fashion, beauty, food, family, arts and more! It's basically a Lifestyle blog!:)
- BIG INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY FOR MY 21ST BDAY & CAMERA GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! find the links for the giveaways on my blog sidebar. :)
- RizzaMaruja's Haven
- Random post mostly about arts, photography, personal, diary and literature. This is where I escape reality and put all my craps on. :)
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Graceful Mist is a beauty, fashion, lifestyle, health, design, and art blog.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Art and Craft ideas
- Blog about different art and craft ideas
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Artzap Manila is an an art & design community to inform, educate and promote the Filipino creative at every level and medium worldwide.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Personal blog of K. Roque. personal posts, literature, and mostly graphics art, blog designs. Freelance blogging.
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- life without art
- Make-up School, Beauty, Fashion, Arts & Lifestyle
- DIYs, Food adventure and Lookbooks
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- Unusual Topics/Things that came to our Minds.Topics that is shocking,funny, and amazing.
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- the UREIQN project
- This blog covers my take on different kinds of endeavors like video editing, photography and writing.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Emotera Much
- sari-saring kwento. sari-saring damdamin.
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- ONLINE ADDICTS
- A blog featuring entertaining and informational entries and list of FMs/radios, online TV program replays/streaming, and blogs.
- Her Pensive Mind
- Her Pensive Mind is a blog dedicated to life's different experiences. It recalls the author's view about how she perceives the world and she hopes to attract readers with fangs that can bite hard and inspire her to shed blood (from the nose *win
- These are leaks of my Mind and the reality Im facing. I want to my world to everyone.
- C ♔
- Hi, my name's Camille B. Alipio, a medical technology student from the Philippines. I have a big enthusiasm for art and photography. 1994.
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- Captured Thoughts
- A blog which signifies our personalities through captured photos and thoughts. It show my personal rants and rave. Visit my page and learn from it.
- Hey It's Rei
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- I am Bum
- I am Bum- an agonizing attempt of a hassling fiction-writer-wanna-be
- Rainbow Dreeeams
- This blog filled with the passion for crafts, by a forever-teen year old girl.