Blogs on arts
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Art in Action
- by filipino artist Lamberto Acyatan
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- WITHOUT WANG²
- WITHOUT WANG² is Philippines' Best Entertainment Blog in 2010 & 2011 according to Philippine Blog Awards. WITHOUT WANG² is also the title of the author's weekly entertainment column in Manila Standard Today.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- LSDC Folk
- The La Salle Dance Company - Folk is the official folk dance group of De La Salle University, Manila under the Culture and Arts Office.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- life without art
- Make-up School, Beauty, Fashion, Arts & Lifestyle
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- Personal blog of K. Roque. personal posts, literature, and mostly graphics art, blog designs. Freelance blogging.
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- Emotera Much
- sari-saring kwento. sari-saring damdamin.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- Hooked ThreadLine
- My blog consists of posts regarding my hobby, crochet and promoting my Facebook page to sell some of my creations, to attract more audience and to build inspiration to others to appreciate handmade crafts more.
- Yashiro's Arts and Graphic Artworks
- All my personal artworks.