Blogs on arts
- WITHOUT WANG²
- WITHOUT WANG² is Philippines' Best Entertainment Blog in 2010 & 2011 according to Philippine Blog Awards. WITHOUT WANG² is also the title of the author's weekly entertainment column in Manila Standard Today.
- Spotlight Theatre Atbp
- Theatre, Arts, Lifestyle and Many More
- Peachy Pink Sisters
- We're sibs both enamored with makeup and everything nice! And - well, we're pretty in peach and pink! Email us at email@example.com
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- Fashion Ate The Lawyer
- Blog of Fashion Photographer Miguel Alomajan that focuses on Everything Fashion, lifestyle, Arts and Events.
- ARTSY FARTSY AVA
- My blog is made-up of different things; fashion, beauty, food, family, arts and more! It's basically a Lifestyle blog!:)
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Gerd Perez
- Style blog of Gerd Perez
- RizzaMaruja's Haven
- Random post mostly about arts, photography, personal, diary and literature. This is where I escape reality and put all my craps on. :)
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- Pushing Forward by Rodel Flordeliz
- Pushing Forward compiles the daily learnings of the silent slick Rodel Flordeliz. The blog features street gent style, product reviews, art whatnots, photography, events & everything that can help give a leverage to one's personality.
- Skysenshi: A Kikay Geek's Hobby Blog
- A lady hermit's musings about a mishmash of things from geekery to kikay stuff -- discussing issues on family, health and beauty, education, visual arts, literature, music, movies, technology, food and everything in between.
- Raellarina is a blog owned by a ballerina-slash-interior design student-slash-future architect. It's all about fashion, interior design, DIYs, arts, life on stage and anything in between.
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- the UREIQN project
- This blog covers my take on different kinds of endeavors like video editing, photography and writing.
- Vanilla Orbs
- Vanilla Orbs is where I share snippets of my life, and all the things I’ve finished or still working on from the doodles on my sketchpad up, themes and pages I designed for Tumblr down to the stories I’m writing online for Wattpad.
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- C ♔
- Hi, my name's Camille B. Alipio, a medical technology student from the Philippines. I have a big enthusiasm for art and photography. 1994.
- Fun Elsewhere
- Life is crazy short. Have fun out there.
- Frozen Ideas
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- ONLINE ADDICTS
- A blog featuring entertaining and informational entries and list of FMs/radios, online TV program replays/streaming, and blogs.
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- Contemporary Universe
- Adventure and misadventure of RV Badilla Panambo
- Times Tardy
- All about films, lifestyle, music, wardrobe, experience and so much more random things.
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.