Blogs on arts
- WITHOUT WANG²
- WITHOUT WANG² is Philippines' Best Entertainment Blog in 2010 & 2011 according to Philippine Blog Awards. WITHOUT WANG² is also the title of the author's weekly entertainment column in Manila Standard Today.
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Fashion Ate The Lawyer
- Blog of Fashion Photographer Miguel Alomajan that focuses on Everything Fashion, lifestyle, Arts and Events.
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- ARTSY FARTSY AVA
- My blog is made-up of different things; fashion, beauty, food, family, arts and more! It's basically a Lifestyle blog!:)
- RizzaMaruja's Haven
- Random post mostly about arts, photography, personal, diary and literature. This is where I escape reality and put all my craps on. :)
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- Art in Action
- by filipino artist Lamberto Acyatan
- Nheng's Wonderland
- A mom of twin boys who loves DIY, crafts crochet and anything that is made by the hand
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Personal blog of K. Roque. personal posts, literature, and mostly graphics art, blog designs. Freelance blogging.
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- This blog is about easy D.I.Y projects, affordable looks, great finds, thrifted finds, spiritual inspirations, in short everything under the sun!
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- life without art
- Make-up School, Beauty, Fashion, Arts & Lifestyle
- the UREIQN project
- This blog covers my take on different kinds of endeavors like video editing, photography and writing.
- Emotera Much
- sari-saring kwento. sari-saring damdamin.
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- I am Bum
- I am Bum- an agonizing attempt of a hassling fiction-writer-wanna-be
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- Captured Thoughts
- A blog which signifies our personalities through captured photos and thoughts. It show my personal rants and rave. Visit my page and learn from it.
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- C ♔
- Hi, my name's Camille B. Alipio, a medical technology student from the Philippines. I have a big enthusiasm for art and photography. 1994.
- ONLINE ADDICTS
- A blog featuring entertaining and informational entries and list of FMs/radios, online TV program replays/streaming, and blogs.
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- These are leaks of my Mind and the reality Im facing. I want to my world to everyone.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- Janella + The World Around Her
- Design and Live is a compilation of thoughts to words paired with a couple of photos carefully put together, inspired by travel, design and personal adventures in life itself.
- The Poetry Of Things
- "THE POETRY OF THINGS" IS A PAGE DEDICATED TO CHRONICLING THE BEAUTIFUL STORIES BEHIND THE THINGS WE CHERISH. IT FEATURES THE POETRY OF OUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS - THE REASONS WHY WE PUT SUCH VALUE IN THESE KEEPSAKES WE TREASURE.
- photos of arts and fashion
- Peripheral View
- This is who I am.
- Hooked ThreadLine
- My blog consists of posts regarding my hobby, crochet and promoting my Facebook page to sell some of my creations, to attract more audience and to build inspiration to others to appreciate handmade crafts more.