Blogs on arts
- WITHOUT WANG²
- WITHOUT WANG² is Philippines' Best Entertainment Blog in 2010 & 2011 according to Philippine Blog Awards. WITHOUT WANG² is also the title of the author's weekly entertainment column in Manila Standard Today.
- A Diary of My Life and Works
- Fashion Ate The Lawyer
- Blog of Fashion Photographer Miguel Alomajan that focuses on Everything Fashion, lifestyle, Arts and Events.
- Raellarina is a blog owned by a ballerina-slash-interior design student-slash-future architect. It's all about fashion, interior design, DIYs, arts, life on stage and anything in between.
- ARTSY FARTSY AVA
- My blog is made-up of different things; fashion, beauty, food, family, arts and more! It's basically a Lifestyle blog!:)
- RizzaMaruja's Haven
- Random post mostly about arts, photography, personal, diary and literature. This is where I escape reality and put all my craps on. :)
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A blog about Travel,Lifestyle, Food, Festivals,Designs, Arts , Culture, Events
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- Charlotte Anne
- Fashion, Lifestyle, and Personal Blog
- Mami Bells
- Co-owner of Les' Moda. In love with Katy & Kevin. Videographer. Freelance Multimedia Artist. Frustrated Stylist. Bella & Kevin Productions. Mom. Fashion Buff.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Erikka's collection of outfits, DIYs, Hauls, and many more.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Funky Junkie Nars
- I blog to show arts & crafts while being frugal, to give information that’s based from my experiences, and many others that I believe will be of help to the readers.
- Ana Viajera
- If you want to see the heart of a place, then let Ana Viajera reveal it to you. This travelogue traces her paper trails - some of her favorite published articles on travel and then some. She is a widely published writer, a novelist, and editor.
- The Little Girls
- Standing at 5 feet flat, The Little Girls, Anne & Nikki are more than their height. Currently taking up Bachelor in Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication at the University of the Philippines Diliman, the FA twins are not your ordinary artists.
- Personal blog of K. Roque. personal posts, literature, and mostly graphics art, blog designs. Freelance blogging.
- A Fabulous Queen Who Wants To Wear McQueen
- Witness his struggles as he tries to pursue his life passion. Expect to read about fashion, his adventure and misadventures, and every thing else in between.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Filipino American Artists Network
- Blog about emerging, acclaimed or celebrity Filipino American artists. My intention is to connect, participate, collaborate, & create an audience for Filipino American artists.
- Artsy Niko
- A blog where I talk about my artistic side, my take on photography, on my crafts with needles or cross stitching and a lot more. This is fairly a new blog that only started March of 2010. But it has quite a number of followers already.
- Arts and Wines
- Arts and Wines and Everything in betwen
- Commentaries on everything, including current events, culture, and various esoterica.
- guavas, cows and crocodiles
- a 40-something's musings on art, lifestyle, food and the reptiles that run this country
- The Hermitage of Dr. Sky Senshi
- This is the education blog of Dr. Bea M.V. Lapa (a.k.a. "skysenshi"): new media developer + game producer + behavioral scientist + multidisciplinary artist + educator + blogger.
- the UREIQN project
- This blog covers my take on different kinds of endeavors like video editing, photography and writing.
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Mabuhay DIY!
- Celebrating the art of the handmade
- Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
- Blog entries on my everyday life: photos, crafts, sneakers, food, etc.
- Illustrated blog of Liz
- My illustrated blog
- Life and Goals
- My Blog contains Photographs, Goals, Experiences, Achievement, and whatever related to my Life.
- The Dreamer on Caffeine
- Interesting finds across the online universe.
- The Bacolodnon
- Anything about Bacolod city, the city of smile .
- Hey It's Rei
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- This is me
- My blog speaks of my personal life, everyday life and nothing more. It just simply embraces today and make tomorrow wait for itself.
- Captured Thoughts
- A blog which signifies our personalities through captured photos and thoughts. It show my personal rants and rave. Visit my page and learn from it.
- Emotera Much
- sari-saring kwento. sari-saring damdamin.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Art in Action
- by filipino artist Lamberto Acyatan
- ONLINE ADDICTS
- A blog featuring entertaining and informational entries and list of FMs/radios, online TV program replays/streaming, and blogs.
- Hooked ThreadLine
- My blog consists of posts regarding my hobby, crochet and promoting my Facebook page to sell some of my creations, to attract more audience and to build inspiration to others to appreciate handmade crafts more.
- The B Theory
- A young lady who overwhelms fashion in such simple ways.
- C ♔
- Hi, my name's Camille B. Alipio, a medical technology student from the Philippines. I have a big enthusiasm for art and photography. 1994.
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- Yashiro's Arts and Graphic Artworks
- All my personal artworks.
- These are leaks of my Mind and the reality Im facing. I want to my world to everyone.
- life without art
- Make-up School, Beauty, Fashion, Arts & Lifestyle