Blogs on arts and crafts
- My voice わたしの声
- I am the Co-Admin and Co-Owner of the Filipino Japanese interest community, www.Japinoy.com. This blog showcases my passion for crafts, travel, bento, anything Japanese and so much more. 聞いてくれる？
- Chronicles Of Maia
- Maia's Journey Through Mommy's Eyes
- the verbal diarrhea
- anything under the sun
- HelloGelibee is a blog about a dreamer who wants to write letters, take photos, create, craft, bake and travel all her life.
- Domesticated Cebuana
- Join the journey of a twenty-something happily married Cebuana as she discovers what domestication is really all about. Lots of tips, tricks, and ideas on organization, home and crafts, food and cooking.
- Hobby Lovey
- a blot about my hobbies and addiction such as personalized stuff, photobooks, digiscrap, balloon arts and more!
- inspired creations
- Welcome to my blog site where arts and ideas are dumped freely. Feel free to browse and have fun. let's all say: "A is FOR ART"
- Another Cup of Coffee
- All about a Mom's life, arts and crafts and anything goes under the sun.
- My Swirly Ageless Mind
- a personal account of the goings on in my life as a single woman in her thirties.