Blogs on adventure
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting and exploring all the provinces, and discovering the culture and food available.
- Travel Photographs and memories
- Travel Photographs and memories are mainly my do-it-yourself adventure in the 7,107 island of the Philippines and beyond.
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London/Singapore living his dream, one city at a time
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- Laktwatsero's Travel Blog
- Follow the awesome adventures, travels, and ramblings of techie, gadgeteer, foodie, and photographer... The "Lakwatsero"
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- Jill and Athan's Adventures
- Our life journey to getting married and living the dream. Taking the world one step and one bite at a time.
- Kev Hernandez
- A travel blog of a 20-year old IT Professional on his adventures and trips across the globe; Kev has been independently traveling the world since 2008.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- It's not, technically, ABOUT ME, but I feel it describes me as a frustrated blogger, FOR REAL. My posts on the "Flongology" page are part of my existence, and I don't force people to appreciate my pieces yet I let them criticize or per
- Pastel Scales
- Online journal of lifestyle, events, photography and adventure.
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- The Bubbly Kitty
- Just about anything under the sun :)
- Overseas Pinoy Travels
- Journeys and Adventure of an Overseas Pinoy.
- Go, Taste, Blog!
- Go, Taste, Blog is a food and travel blog primarily written to share the author's various culinary and travel adventures.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Enchanting Philippines
- Enchanting Philippines is a travel diaries of a couple who loves to discover different places here in the Philippines.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- Leap Year Lola
- I am not a grandma. Far from it. In fact, as of this writing, I am only 7.25 years old.
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- Little Miss J
- Jessica will travel the world with her pink lipstick on.
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- Watch Movie Online Streaming For Free
- Every thing around is a form of ART.
- A 17-year-old Media Studies Student and NOT a Super Girl, Sushmita Abantao, loves to explore lots of things and something new. A blog which is more likely combinations of travel, fashion, food and media.
- Axel City
- My blog is mostly for personal use only but I have been posting more on my personal adventures in food, places, activities and travel.
- A peek to mylife
- Tryin' to blog, a peek to mylife, 19. A BS-Medical Technology student @ Centro Escolar University, soon to be RMT/ MD. I love everything that makes me happy..
- Trips and Spices
- This is my public diary about my top interests which primarily cover food, travel and books.