Blogs on adventure
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- Nognog in the City
- "Nognog in the City” is about adventurous discovery. Our blog revolves around food, fashion and fun – instilling in readers a curios sense of wonder.
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting all the provinces, explore and discover the locals, their story, culture and food.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- Laktwatsero's Travel Blog
- Follow the awesome adventures, travels, and ramblings of techie, gadgeteer, foodie, and photographer... The "Lakwatsero"
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- Enchanting Philippines
- Enchanting Philippines is a travel diaries of a couple who loves to discover different places here in the Philippines.
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London/Singapore living his dream, one city at a time
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- Travel Photographs and memories
- Travel Photographs and memories are mainly my do-it-yourself adventure in the 7,107 island of the Philippines and beyond.
- Jill and Athan's Adventures
- Our life journey to getting married and living the dream. Taking the world one step and one bite at a time.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- a s t i g !
- Author simply relates how she see things to readers.
- THE TRAVELING DAZZLINGSUNSHINE
- The blog would mostly contain about my country, the Philippines! All the adventures, places to see, food to eat and anything else! And this is really something I want to share with everyone!
- The Bubbly Kitty
- Just about anything under the sun :)
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- It's not, technically, ABOUT ME, but I feel it describes me as a frustrated blogger, FOR REAL. My posts on the "Flongology" page are part of my existence, and I don't force people to appreciate my pieces yet I let them criticize or per
- Wander More
- Live more, wander more! Starmometer travels the globe one country at a time.
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- Overseas Pinoy Travels
- Journeys and Adventure of an Overseas Pinoy.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Leap Year Lola
- I am not a grandma. Far from it. In fact, as of this writing, I am only 7.25 years old.
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- From Sea to Summit
- A guide to backpacking, adventure and budget travel.
- Best Shared Thoughts
- lots of stuff worth sharing
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.
- Rikki Tick Talk's Blog
- This blog talks about starting from scratch - living and loving and learning by enjoying everything this world has to offer - people, places, passion and adventures.