Blogs on adventure
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- Travel Photographs and memories
- Travel Photographs and memories are mainly my do-it-yourself adventure in the 7,107 island of the Philippines and beyond.
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting all the provinces, explore and discover the things they offer.
- Pinay Travel Junkie
- Reportage revolving around a Filipina backpacker's random ramblings, spontaneous off-the-beaten path explorations, bizarre eats, occasional voluntourism, life changing reflections, and unconventional baby raising whilst on a globetrot!
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- Adrenaline Romance
- Adrenaline Romance is a photoblog that belongs to a loving couple who has an eternal lust for adventure. The blog contains experiences, tips, itineraries, and other useful information regarding adventuring in the Philippines and beyond.
- Laktwatsero's Travel Blog
- Follow the awesome adventures, travels, and ramblings of techie, gadgeteer, foodie, and photographer... The "Lakwatsero"
- I Wander
- This blog is a chronicle of a white-collar wanderlust as he travels to off-beat places around the world, meets people from all walks of life and in the process, provides invaluable travel tips to readers on the most unlikely destinations
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- A soulful wanderer who loves to travel, learn new things and meet new people. Stories and memories of my travels, adventures and cravings!
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- Enchanting Philippines
- Enchanting Philippines is a travel diaries of a couple who loves to discover different places here in the Philippines.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- THE PINOY EXPLORER
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino culture, nature and adventure.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- The Certified Latebloomer
- The wallflower's adventure. Thoughts and some basic information on Skincare products that I use from Korea, Philippines and Other Asian Countries with some knick knacks on the side.
- Of headstands and crazy stunts in the Philippines and beyond. This is the life of a twenty-something corporate employee who goes on breaks over the weekend while being stuck in an office environment on weekdays.
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London living his dream, one city at a time
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Wander Shugah
- An online journal of a 20something wanderlust from the land of promise. "the world is waiting. where are you?"
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- Rikki Tick Talk's Blog
- This blog talks about starting from scratch - living and loving and learning by enjoying everything this world has to offer - people, places, passion and adventures.
- Best Shared Thoughts
- lots of stuff worth sharing
- THE TRAVELING DAZZLINGSUNSHINE
- The blog would mostly contain about my country, the Philippines! All the adventures, places to see, food to eat and anything else! And this is really something I want to share with everyone!
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- The blog is about experiences I gained through my trips :)
- The Joys of Motherhood
- A mom writes about varied stuff..of kids, husband, pets, etc. A personal page.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- The Bubbly Kitty
- Just about anything under the sun :)
- Las Islas Filipinas World
- Photos about Philippines, its tourist spot and the life with it
- I stumble, I fall, I get up.
- A 17-year-old Media Studies Student and NOT a Super Girl, Sushmita Abantao, loves to explore lots of things and something new. A blog which is more likely combinations of travel, fashion, food and media.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- Section 3i, is a kind of Undisputed section in Bulacan State University - College of Nursing, we are being dissolve but then, our heart still remains for the section.
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.
- Every thing around is a form of ART.
- a s t i g !
- Author simply relates how she see things to readers.
- Watch Movie Online Streaming For Free
- The World Is My Playground
- My blog is all about my adventures both around the Philippines and the world!