Blogs on adventure
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting and exploring all the provinces, and discovering the culture and food available.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London/Singapore living his dream, one city at a time
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- Urban Tribe PH
- UrbanTribe.ph is a website where people can find out updates in and around the metro through articles, reviews, and announcements.
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- Jill and Athan's Adventures
- Our life journey to getting married and living the dream. Taking the world one step and one bite at a time.
- Kev Hernandez
- A travel blog of a 21-year old IT Professional on his adventures and trips across the globe; Kev has been independently traveling the world since 2011.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- Budget Barbara
- My blog is all about my lifestyle on a Budget. It revolves around my lifestyle, business, personal style, food and adventures. Basically anything that interests me, and its always on a Budget.
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- My Metro Lifestyle
- A Fun Way to Stay in the Metro
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- Manik Makina
- Manikreigun loves to write and blog about his adventures, lifestyle, his 'own' pop culture and random rants and reviews.
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Go, Taste, Blog!
- Go, Taste, Blog is a food and travel blog primarily written to share the author's various culinary and travel adventures.
- a s t i g !
- Author simply relates how she see things to readers.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- The Wandering Architect
- What it's like to be an Architect and stories behind the drawing board. A collection of personal stories, travel and adventures, architecture, beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- Trips and Spices
- This is my public diary about my top interests which primarily cover food, travel and books.
- Overseas Pinoy Travels
- Journeys and Adventure of an Overseas Pinoy.
- Perks and Grumps
- Adventures of a Filipino-American couple around the world.
- Life is a trip
- Mostly an account of personal travels with accompanying pictures of the places I've been to. At times, I also blog about personal sentiments, feelings, childhood and other past experiences, anything under the sun actually.
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- Hey Erik Felipe
- Official website of Ericson Felipe. Filipino. Dream pursuer. Adventurer. Techie. Blogger. Sports, Food and Music lover. Discover new things with Erik.
- Wander More
- Live more, wander more! Starmometer travels the globe one country at a time.
- Our Best Day Ever
- Living our dream. Fulfilling our passion. One carbon footprint at a time. ourbestdayeverph[@]gmail.com