Blogs on adventure
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting and exploring all the provinces, and discovering the culture and food available.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London/Singapore living his dream, one city at a time
- Yolo Moments
- YOLO MOMENTS - is all about living life to the fullest and finding your fulfillment that makes us happy.
- The Awesome Kev
- A travel blog of a 21-year old IT Professional on his adventures and trips across the globe; Kev has been independently traveling the world since 2011.
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- The Pinoy Explorer
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino people, the best places in the Philippines, Philippine festivals and events, and Filipino culture and heritage.
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- Jill and Athan's Adventures
- Our life journey to getting married and living the dream. Taking the world one step and one bite at a time.
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- The Boy lost in the city
- A Young Marketing Student from Nueva Ecija finding his place in the Big City. Roaming Around, Meeting New People and Discovering Places. Always lost
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- Manik Makina
- Manikreigun loves to write and blog about his adventures, lifestyle, his 'own' pop culture and random rants and reviews.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- My Metro Lifestyle
- A Fun Way to Stay in the Metro
- The Wandering Architect
- What it's like to be an architect and stories behind the drawing board
- Minimal themed and a personal blog. This is where I share some of my filtered updates & whatnot.
- Totz Adventure
- We are a couple who loves to travel
- Greeg Adventure
- Greeg Adventure is a personal website to share the experience and adventure of Greeg Gimongala's life
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- My Memory Lane
- Lou is an 18 year old aspiring fashion blogger from the Philippines who wants to explore the world and experience different things this life has to offer.
- Our Best Day Ever
- Living our dream. Fulfilling our passion. One carbon footprint at a time. ourbestdayeverph[@]gmail.com
- Best Shared Thoughts
- lots of stuff worth sharing
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- My Sweet Promises
- This blog is about the dauntless thoughts of the writer with full of stunning memories. Check the page and enjoy reading. ♥♥♥
- Go, Taste, Blog!
- Go, Taste, Blog is a food and travel blog primarily written to share the author's various culinary and travel adventures.
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- Victor Naive Blog
- I'm not a good writer, I don't even know how to construct my sentence perfectly, I just love sharing my adventures and explorations.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- Daintydiaries by Janine Sta. Ana
- Daintydiaries is a blog by Janine Sta. Ana, a beauty junkie from the Philippines. Here I ramble about my adventures, personal style, makeup, and whatever else that pops in my head
- Budget Barbara
- My blog is all about my lifestyle on a Budget. It revolves around my lifestyle, business, personal style, food and adventures. Basically anything that interests me, and its always on a Budget.
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.
- Overseas Pinoy Travels
- Journeys and Adventure of an Overseas Pinoy.