Blogs on adventure
- A documentation of Lakwatsero's continuous chase of sunsets, waterfalls and adventures, throughout the Philippines and the world.
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- Travel Photographs and memories
- Travel Photographs and memories are mainly my do-it-yourself adventure in the 7,107 island of the Philippines and beyond.
- A blog that features Philippines and offers detailed travel itineraries/guides. The owner has the vision of visiting and exploring all the provinces, and discovering the culture and food available.
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- It's More Fun to Travel in the Philippines
- I travel alone. I am spelunker, trekker, nature tripper, bird watcher, river rafter, adventurer and a photo enthusiast.
- Laktwatsero's Travel Blog
- Follow the awesome adventures, travels, and ramblings of techie, gadgeteer, foodie, and photographer... The "Lakwatsero"
- Nognog in the City
- "Nognog in the City” is about adventurous discovery. Our blog revolves around food, fashion and fun – instilling in readers a curios sense of wonder.
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- jake ejercito: Are we there yet?
- A Filipino student in London/Singapore living his dream, one city at a time
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- Jill and Athan's Adventures
- Our life journey to getting married and living the dream. Taking the world one step and one bite at a time.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Enchanting Philippines
- Enchanting Philippines is a travel diaries of a couple who loves to discover different places here in the Philippines.
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- Go, Taste, Blog!
- Go, Taste, Blog is a food and travel blog primarily written to share the author's various culinary and travel adventures.
- Celineism is a blog about travel, the love of words, fun, music, musings, magic, food, books, and adventure!
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- Leap Year Lola
- I am not a grandma. Far from it. In fact, as of this writing, I am only 7.25 years old.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- Wander More
- Live more, wander more! Starmometer travels the globe one country at a time.
- Pastel Scales
- Online journal of lifestyle, events, photography and adventure.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- It's not, technically, ABOUT ME, but I feel it describes me as a frustrated blogger, FOR REAL. My posts on the "Flongology" page are part of my existence, and I don't force people to appreciate my pieces yet I let them criticize or per
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- Rikki Tick Talk's Blog
- This blog talks about starting from scratch - living and loving and learning by enjoying everything this world has to offer - people, places, passion and adventures.
- From Sea to Summit
- A guide to backpacking, adventure and budget travel.
- The Bubbly Kitty
- Just about anything under the sun :)
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- The adventures of a quixotic nomadic chick from the Philippines with some difficulty of having her subject agree to her verb. Swept away by the strong currents of traveling, she got lost and ended up in the most interesting places on earth.
- Overseas Pinoy Travels
- Journeys and Adventure of an Overseas Pinoy.
- Little Miss J
- Jessica will travel the world with her pink lipstick on.
- A 17-year-old Media Studies Student and NOT a Super Girl, Sushmita Abantao, loves to explore lots of things and something new. A blog which is more likely combinations of travel, fashion, food and media.
- Geostride is the best source for adventure and adventure travel stories from around the Philippine islands and beyond. Geostride provides information and stories about adventure for adventurers.