Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering running, basketball, sports, pba & more
- The SportsFest
- Your Daily Dose of Fresh Sports News
- Running Free Manila is an athlete. He wanted to start something big by helping others help themselves.
- Running Atom
- My physical fitness and running adventures. Get to know my race schedules, event recap, race reviews, shoe reviews, race results, and my own running events.
- Deemen Runner
- Deemen Runner - I'm on fire!
- Cool Fast Wheels
- Cool Fast Wheels is a car blog dedicated to covering auto industry news and features in the Philippines and abroad.
- Manny Pacquiao VS
- Manny Pacquiao is the first and only eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
- Pektus Corner
- Peter Gabriel Atencio is a sportswriter for Manila Standard-Today. I have been covering the sports beat for around 27 years.
- I'm Walking Alone
- A new blog transition Sports, hobbies, geekdom, arts, streetwear etc..
- Singing Dad
- A blog about a singing man of the house and fun runs.
- Run Adobo King
- Running, Sports & Adobo
- Trails Unlimited
- From rock faces, bike trails to running routes and every R&R in between. I go wherever my feet lead me. The trail is unlimited.
- Bisikleta Adventures
- A blog about biking adventures and anything related to cycling.
- This blog aims to promote awareness of middle and long distance track running among Filipinos. Middle Distance includes 800m, 1,500m and 3,000m, while long distance running includes 5,000m and 10,000m.
- Practical Shooting,Guns And Ammo
- MERELY MY OPINION
- The travails of a warrior weathering out a mid-life crisis...
- Running and conquering different places for the glory of God.
- Cheapanggang Diva
- Cheapanggang Diva chronicles my pursuits in life as a recreational runner and that of my running group - The Fabulous Running Divas. Running cheap, fab and fun is my running motto and likewise approach running from this perspective.
- The Daily Panda
- WELCOME TO The Daily Panda - The race is not only to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
- Let's Play: The Southeast Asian Games News
- It's about Southeast Asian sports! Believing in sports information dissemination for future use and reference. Supporting and promoting sports events in Southeast Asia - these all we believe.
- ybbs outdoors
- Sharing ideas is the rationale of ybbs outdoors, on enjoying while protecting our great outdoors. Blogging from mountains to beaches. Preserve. Protect. Play. Hike! Bike! Travel!
- SPAR Fight Institute
- The absolute best Mixed Martial Arts gym in Metro Manila. News, videos, photos, anything and everything MMA.
- Philippine Basketball
- Philippine basketball Blog is about the nation's favorite sport. Find useful information about the latest events in Philippine Basketball.
- Running Host
- Hear the "Stories behind the mic" as I take you to the events I host.. running, triathlon, MTB, product launches, martial arts seminars, DJ conferences, music performances, big bikes, hobbyists dubbers and voice actors.
- Sporty Guy
- This blog is primarily about sports, but sometimes I also post reflections.
- Jet Paiso
- Catholic Filipino Runner
- Pinoy Runner
- A blog by a Filipino runner documenting his running activities including training, workouts, races, fun events and other information about the Philippine running scene
- Lakers Today
- A fan writes about the Los Angeles Lakers... and prays everyday that they win the title with Kobe Bryant. Magic Johnson, Shaquille O'neal, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Phil Jackson, James Worthy, Laker Girls, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- Running / Race Walking / Golf and Life in General
- Pinoy Loves Wheels (The Filipino Motoring Lifestyle Blog)
- We at Pinoy Loves Wheels are ready to give you the latest motoring happenings in the Philippines. Bringing you closer to the grassroots of Philippine Motoring!
- A chess blog that is mostly centered on Philippine chess.
- REEL RUNNING
- Runner with a heart
- I Am Joeyboy
- Come and follow Joeyboy in his adventures.
- Ivan's Philippine motorsports lifestyle and thoughts. Rally, autocross, rallycross, slalom, gymkhana, hillclimb, die cast collector, toy cars, Honda fan, WRC, F1, WTCC.
- A Bukidnon Runner
- Just Keep Running.....Just Keep Running......
- Philippine Hobbies
- Share hobbies, in sports, recreation, games, passion, biking, mountain climbing and more! Join us!
- Thought Peek
- Apparently, I just became an athlete. This blog is about what's happening with me when I run, swim, box, wall climb and work out.
- Philippine Super Liga
- News and other information about Women's Volleyball in the Philippines
- I will miss my WWE HERO (THANK YOU EDGE)
- videos of EDGE (WWE SUPERSTAR) who retired Last April 11, 2011. tribute to him
- Mandirigmang Pinoy
- Mandirigmang-Pinoy.com or Mandirigmang Pinoy Online is an online magazine that features news, opinions, and multimedia about Philippine boxing and all the Filipino boxers, both amateur and professional, who are campaigning locally and abroad.
- RUNNING FATBOY
- Basically will put here my travels, activities, events and anything under the sun...with focus on running (hence title name).
- Rudy's Arena - Premiere Sports Blog
- Tackles NFL, NBA, MLB, Boxing and some major international sporting events around the world.
- Pinoy Kamao
- Aksyon at Bangis ng Pinoy Kamao
- Learn tips in swimming at Freelance Aquatics Solutions. It is an Online Swimming School for the busy you!
- Philippines number 1 volleyball blog!
- Patay Ang Butiki
- Blogging Philippine Basketball
- An All Around Sportsperson
- All about me and my favorite activities such as Mountain climbing/hiking, Programming, Basketball, Billiards, Beachineering, Computer Games, Airsoft, Motorcycles and etc.
- Philippine Sports News
- The latest sports news and headlines from Philippine Sports News!. Get breaking sports news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
- Tom D' Biker
- It's about bikes and my biking experiences.
- Underdog Boxing
- Underdog Boxing is a blog managed by Carlo Pamintuan. It covers boxing news from around the world viewed through Filipino lenses.
- Run. Bike. Run.