Search Results for "sesexy,beautiful filipina womenxy,beautiful filipina women"
- Dalagang Filipina
- **DISCLAIMER: all quotes/sayings posted HERE are not mine UNLESS otherwise stated..thanks :)
- confessions of a perfectly flawed woman, mom, librarian and a friend.
- This is my Life....
- A lifestyle blog of a woman, a daughter, a wife and a mom. This includes life in general and product reviews & giveaways.
- ShopThisEasy.com, where you can always find the latest and greatest choices for men, women apparels, accessories and etc. with absolutely affordable price.
- JAPCHAE writes and blogs
- This is a miscellany blog. It contains short entries about volleyball sports,food,essays,books and the like.
- Quintessential Deidreamer
- I post about my outfit, beautiful places, make up, friends, family, personal, etc.
- A commentary blog about life, love and relationships, politics, and current events in the Philippines.
- From Nails to Makeup
- Fashion and beauty blog particulary nailart and make-up related.
- Pretty Filipina Girls Blog
- Online resource of profile and photos of Pinay celebrities, models and non-showbiz personalities
- Mamma Maeia
- A personal blog about a Filipina work-at-home mom and her experience as a freelancer, mountaineer, and a young mother.
- Pinay Mommies Community
- Pinay Mommies Community (PMC) is a continuously growing community of Filipina mothers who consider blogging as a passion. We are dedicated to helping each other grow as bloggers through a multitude of fun activities.
- Style Tease
- A blog that every women can relate to. It shares the latest fashion trends, make-up advices, what's hot and what's not.
- kidney stones in women
- How to detect, control and treat kidney stones in women - learn natural tweaks you can apply immediately to rid yourself of the pain. How Does This Work In Under 24 Hours?
- My blog feauters makeup hauls beuty tips
- This is princessoftheprincess of tumblr
- Iglesias de las Filipinas
- The faith that built architectural treasures that Filipinos can be proud of.
- Filipina Wanderer
- My search for happiness. I write about Lifestyle, Food, Travel, Social Media, and Anything Filipino. I live life to the fullest. I create my happiness :)
- Hair Loss Treatment For Men and Women
- The hair laser treatment uses light therapy to apply light energy to your scalp. The low level lasers that are used in these procedures improve your scalp's cellular metabolism.
- WOMEN ARE THE QUEENS
- keeping it real :)
- A Filipina wife's Diary
- This Stay At Home Momma will be sharing to you her life experiences in this roller coaster ride of mommyhood... so fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride!...^ ^,
- The Clothes Muse
- A regular working girl and certified book lover blogs about fashion, personal style, trends, inspirations and DIY crafts.
- This blog is all about fashion/luxury/vsmodels/some foods.The one who is owning this blog is Kristine.I make a fashion blog to know more about fashion/luxury/foods :)) I hope you can check my blog!xoxo
- bratinella stylista
- personal blog about fashion and product reviews
- PATIENCE IN DATING WOMEN FROM THE PHILIPPINES
- It is true that quality Filipina women are not easy to get. In fact, because of Philippine customs and traditions, they are shy and conservative. Filipina women are not liberal: they are imbued with Asian and Christian values.
- Fashion Style Breaker - Fashion Blog
- Fashion style breaker is the newest fashion blog and explain you what is fashion. You can get more fashion tips and beauty tips for both men and women.
- CherryPinkLumiere is my colorful world of fantasy from my flight of fancy and world of reality that depicts my simple yet extraordinary life as a young artist. This blog is filled with my contributions in the world of art, fashion, food and many more. =)
- Blog of Maria Grasya Lurzano: 21. Aries. Bibliophile. Music Addict. Loves Fashion So So Much. Singer. Dancer. Total Performer. Future Model lol x) GOD ~ FAMILY ~ FRIENDS Random thoughts about anything and everything here on earth and in HEAVEN.
- Filipina Blog
- Photography, Fashion, Travel, Social Media, Entertainment. My Social Media Directory :)
- Models Wannabe
- "Models Wannabe" will feature random people who are NOT YET discovered or want more exposure and want to become a super model someday. Babies, men, women and even your pets are welcome to become a model here.
- My Sexy Pinay
- Largest fansite for Filipina celebrities, models and girls next door. View photo galleries of hot and sexy Pinays.
- Pinay Onlines
- Home of the Sexiest Filipino Women Online
- Virtual Nurse
- If the doctors are the life savers, then the nurses are the life's keepers. For me, being a nurse is such a great privilege because when you're a nurse you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours..
- fashion diary of a twenteen-one year old girl ;)
- Ava was here
- I write about the Philippines, its beaches, its food; and my travels.
- Dress Etc
- Making fashion affordable to everyone. Shop for cheap accessories, necklaces, tops, dresses and other stuff that you need in your wardrobe.
- The Women Studies and Resource Center (WSRC) is a Davao-based non-stock, non-profit non-governmental institution that aims to empower the tri-people (lumads, Moro, and settlers) women of Mindanao through research, education and training and advocacy work
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- The Escapist
- Come join me in walking the street of fashion, food and anything in between!
- The Androgynous StreetWalker
- CAT FIGHTS & SPOTLIGHTS
- A skinny stylista who loves fashion and inspires people thru it.
- Fashionisto Trend
- Men and Women Fashion, Fashion Brands, Celebrity and Model Fashion, Ad Campaign, Magazine Cover
- Fashion and Beauty Blog
- A blog which talks about fashion, beauty, health, and everything that a girl wants.
- aQng Blog
- This blog reflects who I am and what I am into in Life. I love writing and blogging and there are many new things about current events in the Philippines, parenting advice, love stories that you can be able to visit on my posts and pages. Thanks!
- These are day to day dealings of a wife, mom, interior designer and tri-athlete. Hopefully this can motivate more women to swim, bike and run.
- Macky Says
- This is a blog about random rants, raves, and more randomness. This was made for the average Filipina beauty junkie on a budget. I'm a girl who loves makeup and art, so why not combine the two?
- Running Vibrant
- A personal blog that will take note on every challenges, learning and smiles, every taste discovered and every places I come across. A.K.A Project to Happiness
- Miss Chief
- Miss Chief is a travel slash food slash fashion blog, run by Faith, a tiny girl from Cebu City.
- Live As If You Like It
- Life explained through great literary events and unforgettable stories.
- SEXY AND FREE
- A public diary of someone who loves sunsets, sand, books, fashion, shoes, kids.dogs, adventures. Blog of someone who is living to the fullest and existing to live beyond her comfort zone
- I'm an aspiring make-up artist. Feel free to read, comment or suggest. MAKE-UP IS ART.