Search Results for "Saan kaya naganap ang kwento?"
- Lush Angel
- LushAngel.com is a fashion and beauty blog. It appeals to a plethora of readers who are looking for beauty tips, product reviews, the latest fashion trends, style ideas, restaurant reviews, places to visit and the newest gizmos in town.
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- Erika Jjang!~
- Annyong haseyo! I'm an Interior Design student who loves Korean Culture, KPOP & Kdramas. I'm also a fan of the Hunger Games. I mostly splurge on Korea Cosmetics! <333
- A Bigbang fangirl's blog about Korean Cosmetics, Product Reviews, Beauty Events, KPOP, Concerts, and everything weird and fun and random~ ^^
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- GbSb TEchBlog
- GbSb TEchBlog is blog of everyday Filipino and Philippine Technology (old, current and future trends).This blog will be light, speedy and simple as possible.
- Asian Bear Men
- OFW ka ba?Or wala Magawa tara na tambay na sa aming Chatroom makibonding sa Dj at sa mga cute na pinoy at pinay...
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- A blog devoted to fangirls' musings about video games, anime/manga, books, and various other interesting topics.
- HapeePinay blogs, Celebrity Gossip, Breaking News, Fresh Updates, Latest Issues, Trending Topics, etc.
- Echoz Lang - Tagalog Love Quotes Collection
- A Collection of Pinoy SMS Quotes, Text Jokes, Facebook Status, and Pinoy Love Quotes
- Pinoy Showbiz Daily
- Pinoy Showbiz Daily is the premium source of showbiz news, gossips, fresh updates on movies, tv, and celebrities in the Philippines.
- WatWatWorld - REAL PEOPLE, REAL BUSINESS, REAL LIFE, REAL EXPERIENCE!
- A collection of thoughts, ideas, issues and articles from everything to anything shared in style with a twist! REAL PEOPLE, REAL BUSINESS, REAL LIFE, REAL EXPERIENCE!
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout will travel the world for Food. Let The Food Scout take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- Dito sa isumbongmo, isumbongmo.blogspot.com wala kaming pinipiling kalaban wala din kaming pinipiling tulungan basta nagsumbong ang bayan aksyon ng isumbongmo.blogspot.com asahan!
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Trip Ko Lang
- Blog about my personal travels, food reviews and other stuffs that I want to talk about. :)
- Tambayang Hot Boys
- Tambayang Hot Boys is a web page community of LTGB, straight, bisexuals, gays or lesbians who wants to express freedom. Are You Bored? Are you Hot? Busted or Alone?Discreet? Looking for friends or relationships? Then, Visit and Join with US!
- Trip Ko Lang
- Feed yourself with TKL food discoveries from affordable to expensive restaurants, yummy date places or group hangout and from different provinces or within the metro.
- Sa Isa Pang Sulyap...
- Sa Isa Pang Sulyap... is a Catholic Blog written in Filipino. It is intended for Filipinos around the world. An instrument of Evangelization.
- Pak this Sh*t I'm only here to see my ranking.. just going up up to the TOP! :D
- GsmAngel Nokia Solutions
- Pinoy Cellphone Techie Blog - A tutorial on how to fix and repair problems on Nokia Mobile Phone handsets. Fully updated solutions and quick repair guides covered on most latest Nokia mobile phone products.
- Random Detoxification
- Zamboanga girl living in Makati, travelling Asia
- Untranslated Filipino literary works, jokes and other fun stuff.
- Angela Ricardo - Fashion & Beauty Profiler
- Blog of a Korean - Pinay who loves to shop for bargain finds, thrifty deals, sharing product reviews and committed to feature personal fashion post for inspiration.
- Ang Kaladkarin
- This is a lifestyle blog of a Pop Culture Sponge looking for a platform to spread my brand of fluff, food, design, fashion, travel, etc.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Ranger Cabunzky's Blog
- Mga Istorya ng Sundalo ng Bayan
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Views From The Pampang
- Old Pampanga photos are catalysts for memories in this blog version of the book "Views from the Pampang & Other Scenes".
- Just Another Dang Blog
- A tech blog on IT, gadgets, web development, graphic designs, freelancing, making money online, seo and a lot more.
- Diaries of a high risk trader.
- Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero
- All about Civil Engineering
- Ang Panggulong Pag-iisip ni Pulis na Pogi
- My cathartic outlet. Record and etch in stone things that need to be remembered. Serve as an outlet for other interested persons to also express their ideas.
- Whimsical Being
- My blog is full of random stuffs which are about almost anything that runs on my mind. Since recently, I have been an avid fan of KPOP specifically 2NE1. You'd rather see more info and updates about this group. I bet I could influence you through it.
- Mangyan Blogger
- The personal Blog of Mc Richard V. Paglicawan. Follow him on Twitter and instagram @MangyanBlogger
- Brown Pinay
- A blog of a Proud Filipina blogger. Wife of an OFW and a working Mom to my 2 kids.
- KWENTONG BATANGENEO
- kwentong Caregiver Kwento ni Batangeneo from Batangas
- And All The Angels And Saints
- This blog features santo stories, treasured images of faith, and celebrates the exuberant art of the Filipino santero that still lives on today.
- Life of Que
- A running mom writes about what's close to her heart - breastfeeding, baby signing, homeschooling, parenting, practical finds and of course getting fit & fab in between family adventures!
- CSZ97 Design Folio
- Personal Blog of Cedrick Zabala (csz97). A Multimedia Artist in Zamboanga City. Talks about Graphic Design, Photography, Videography, Events, TV Shows, Travel, and more...
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Pinoy Lucky Numbers
- Daily Guide, Tips, Angle Guide,Hearing for suertres and PCSO Lotto Results.
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- Basketball Exchange
- Relevant local and international basketball news, opinion and web services.
- My take on technology.
- This is a collection of Anecdotes of my day to day living in and out of the planet.
- A Changed Life
- A rural mom's home and lifestyle blog covering topics on faith, inspiration, parenting, marriage, trips, food and crochet! Visit the blog!