Search Results for "Saan kaya naganap ang kwento?"
- Lush Angel
- LushAngel.com is a fashion and beauty blog. It appeals to a plethora of readers who are looking for beauty tips, product reviews, the latest fashion trends, style ideas, restaurant reviews, places to visit and the newest gizmos in town.
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- Asian Bear Men
- OFW ka ba?Or wala Magawa tara na tambay na sa aming Chatroom makibonding sa Dj at sa mga cute na pinoy at pinay...
- Erika Jjang!~
- Annyong haseyo! I'm an Interior Design student who loves Korean Culture, KPOP & Kdramas. I'm also a fan of the Hunger Games. I mostly splurge on Korea Cosmetics! <333
- GbSb TEchBlog
- GbSb TEchBlog is blog of everyday Filipino and Philippine Technology (old, current and future trends).This blog will be light, speedy and simple as possible.
- a photoblog of my travels and events and everything in between.....
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- WatWatWorld - REAL PEOPLE, REAL BUSINESS, REAL LIFE, REAL EXPERIENCE!
- A collection of thoughts, ideas, issues and articles from everything to anything shared in style with a twist! REAL PEOPLE, REAL BUSINESS, REAL LIFE, REAL EXPERIENCE!
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- Pinoy Showbiz Daily
- Pinoy Showbiz Daily is the premium source of showbiz news, gossips, fresh updates on movies, tv, and celebrities in the Philippines.
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- Gigs Ilonggo
- Find everything about Iloilo and Western Visayas at a glance
- GsmAngel Nokia Solutions
- Pinoy Cellphone Techie Blog - A tutorial on how to fix and repair problems on Nokia Mobile Phone handsets. Fully updated solutions and quick repair guides covered on most latest Nokia mobile phone products.
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout, Jill Bantang, is now on-board for exciting and delicious adventures! The Food Scout will take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Untranslated Filipino literary works, jokes and other fun stuff.
- Dito sa isumbongmo, isumbongmo.blogspot.com wala kaming pinipiling kalaban wala din kaming pinipiling tulungan basta nagsumbong ang bayan aksyon ng isumbongmo.blogspot.com asahan!
- Echoz Lang - Tagalog Love Quotes Collection
- A Collection of Pinoy SMS Quotes, Text Jokes, Facebook Status, and Pinoy Love Quotes
- Random Detoxification
- Zamboanga girl living in Makati, travelling Asia
- Ang Kaladkarin
- This is a lifestyle blog of a Pop Culture Sponge looking for a platform to spread my brand of fluff, food, design, fashion, travel, etc.
- Trip Ko Lang
- Feed yourself with TKL food discoveries from affordable to expensive restaurants, yummy date places or group hangout and from different provinces or within the metro.
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Trip Ko Lang
- Blog about my personal travels, food reviews and other stuffs that I want to talk about. :)
- HapeePinay blogs, Celebrity Gossip, Breaking News, Fresh Updates, Latest Issues, Trending Topics, etc.
- Pamatay na Banat at PinoyJokes
- Collection of Pamatay na Banat and PinoyJokes
- Whimsical Being
- My blog is full of random stuffs which are about almost anything that runs on my mind. Since recently, I have been an avid fan of KPOP specifically 2NE1. You'd rather see more info and updates about this group. I bet I could influence you through it.
- Diaries of a high risk trader.
- Ranger Cabunzky's Blog
- Mga Istorya ng Sundalo ng Bayan
- Angela Ricardo - Fashion & Beauty Profiler
- Blog of a Korean - Pinay who loves to shop for bargain finds, thrifty deals, sharing product reviews and committed to feature personal fashion post for inspiration.
- Pinoy Lucky Numbers
- Daily Guide, Tips, Angle Guide,Hearing for suertres and PCSO Lotto Results.
- FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FROM REAL PSYCHICS
- A collection of predictions from renowned psychics across the globe, covering entertainment, politics, environment, spirituality, and more.
- Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging Si Juan?
- This is originally a book idea which I thought of writing but for now we are putting it as a blog where you can post or send your sentiments about being a Filipino.. happiness, triumphs and frustrations.
- Tambayang Hot Boys
- Tambayang Hot Boys is a web page community of LTGB, straight, bisexuals, gays or lesbians who wants to express freedom. Are You Bored? Are you Hot? Busted or Alone?Discreet? Looking for friends or relationships? Then, Visit and Join with US!
- Mangyan Blogger
- The personal Blog of Mc Richard V. Paglicawan. Follow him on Twitter and instagram @MangyanBlogger
- A blog designed to help NEWBIE investor and traders in the Philippine Stock Market. The goal of the author is to share his knowledge and adventure in the field of stock market.
- Views From The Pampang
- Old Pampanga photos are catalysts for memories in this blog version of the book "Views from the Pampang & Other Scenes".
- Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero
- All about Civil Engineering
- KWENTONG BATANGENEO
- kwentong Caregiver Kwento ni Batangeneo from Batangas
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Solraya's Sunshine Chicken
- Grass fed, free ranged, naturally grown, pastured poutry. Raised with a lot of sunshine, fresh air, unmedicated feeds and living grass....for a healthy back to basics lifestyle.
- Basketball Exchange
- Relevant local and international basketball news, opinion and web services.
- Paglalakbay sa Puso ng Isang Ina
- A Pinay mom writes about politics, parenting, living, resiliency, kindness, faith and hope
- School Management
- Basic Guidelines, Policies, and Rules in Providing Education
- Sa Isa Pang Sulyap...
- Sa Isa Pang Sulyap... is a Catholic Blog written in Filipino. It is intended for Filipinos around the world. An instrument for Evangelization of the Word of God.
- Life of Que
- A running mom writes about what's close to her heart - breastfeeding, baby signing, homeschooling, parenting, practical finds and of course getting fit & fab in between family adventures!
- Just Another Dang Blog
- A tech blog on IT, gadgets, web development, graphic designs, freelancing, making money online, seo and a lot more.
- And All The Angels And Saints
- This blog features santo stories, treasured images of faith, and celebrates the exuberant art of the Filipino santero that still lives on today.
- My take on technology.