Search Results for "List of of examinees jan.2013 phl.pharmacy board exam"
- Confessions of Mommy Nova
- Mommy Nova is a wife, mom, and an aspiring marriage counselor. This blog contains her reflections about life, family, individuality and anything that interests her. You can also visit her marriage blog at marriagehour.com.
- PSST.PH is the story of the Filipino, written by Filipinos, for the Filipinos.
- A blog about criminology, banking and finance and anything about the Philippines.
- The touch of yellow
- Mhisha's personal blog about any beauty-related things and some other things that interests her.
- My Lucid Intervals (The Musings of Primadonnarence)
- A blog of a young Filipina lawyer about life, beauty and everything in between. For Inquiries, contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raymund Macaalay's Dev Blog
- ANYthing REgarding Software Technology, helping IT Professionals 1 blog post at a time
- The Touch of Yellow
- A lifestyle blog by Mhisha Cuyson
- Pinoy Trend - Where Philippine Trends Happen
- Providing Filipinos with the Latest Informative News and Trending Topics in the Philippines
- TOP ON MY LIST
- A blog about Top on My List's travel, places, experiences, food, restaurant, festival, self-help guides and many more
- Pinay Travelista
- A female travel and adventure guide to giving in to that travel itch
- Rochelle Rivera
- A Lifestyle blog about everyday Fashion, Beauty Travel, Food, Kids and everything in between. Email: email@example.com
- DenRic Denise
- Philippines Programming Tutorials, Modern UI Design, Technology News & Photography
- PinoyBIX - Online Questions and Answers
- Provides FREE online questions and answers, practice exam test questions and fundamentals of engineering exam review for passing Engineering Board Exam.
- marxtermind of Travel + Adventures
- The Master Traveler
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- DotA Source
- All about DotA. Map, AI, strategy and guides, tools, tutorial.
- The Reluctant Stylista
- The Reluctant Stylista is a fashion and lifestyle blog written by a once tomboyish girl who never dreamed she'd end up styling for a living.
- MindGym Philippines - Best LET Review, Memory Improvement, Art Workshops
- MindGym Philippines is a lifelong learning center where coaches share their best in a friendly, creative, and nurturing environment. We offer licensure examination for teachers review, memory improvement workshops, art workshops, and academic tutorials.
- Anatomy of the Awesome
- Travel + Food + Lifestyle
- Baguio City Travel Guide Online
- Its is about Baguio City and the rest of Cordillera
- Your Modern Properties
- Reliable Online Partner In Finding Your New Home and Modern Real Property Investment, also posting latest articles in the world of real estate
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- Pinoy99 News Daily Updates | Philippines News,Overseas Filipino Workers, Sports News
- Mommy Lace
- Restaurant, cafes, buffets, cheap eats, street food, and everything to love about food.
- The Public School Teacher
- Classroom Activities. Work Resources. Collaborative Practices. ICT Integration. Professional and Personal Development
- Philippine CPA Review
- This blog provides visitors with lots of review materials to be used for the CPA board examinations. It also provides updates about the latest news in the arena of business and accounting.
- Art of Being Mom
- I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children and I'd like to share what I've discovered as a mom, a wife and a friend. As a family we take advantage of the time that we have when we're all free to explore these small bits of happiness.
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- The Chronicles of Mariane is a personal blog that records all her random thoughts on traveling, fashion, food, and other (not-so) interesting adventures.
- Purefoods Star Hotshots Basketball
- Latest News and Updates about the Purefoods Star Hotshots PBA Basketball Team (Formerly called San Mig Coffee/B-Meg Derby Ace Llamados)
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- Information Lot
- Info, reviews and tutorials on the latest gadgets, softwares, animes, movies, tv series, current events and general knowledge
- the chronicles of a wanderer from the Philippines.
- Sarah Geronimo, The Philippines' QUEEN OF POP
- Latest news and anything about Sarah Geronimo in this blog.
- The COFFEE CHIC..
- The blog is owned and managed by a simple girl who has a passion for reading, writing and learning.
- A personal viewpoint on defense matters in the Philippines and Asia-Pacific region.
- Philippine Prefix Mobile Numbers
- Prefix mobile numbers in philippines this is the updated list of mobile numbers / access codes / new sim card / used by leading network in philippines like Globe Telecom, Smart Communications, Sun Cellular, Touch Mobile, Talk N Text.
- Quick read on news and information around the internet.
- Impressions of a Princess
- Impressions of a Princess is a site where I post my style tips, OOTDs, beauty products and clothes review. I usually hold international giveaways, too.
- Impressions of a Princess
- Impressions of a Princess writes on her personal journey through fashion, beauty, and blogging world.
- DepEd k to 12
- Collections of learning materials for k to 12 curriculum, PRC exam results, and others.
- Tambayang Hot Boys
- Tambayang Hot Boys is a web page community of LTGB, straight, bisexuals, gays or lesbians who wants to express freedom. Are You Bored? Are you Hot? Busted or Alone?Discreet? Looking for friends or relationships? Then, Visit and Join with US!
- Chef Jay's Kitchen
- Here at Chef Jay's Kitchen, our goal is to be a food blog that you can trust. We offer honest, objective conversations about food so that you can enjoy a delicious meal at and away from home. We want to elevate your overall food experience.
- A blog that updates you to the latest tricks, hacks, softwares, and tips on your daily internet life.
- Public Health Resources
- Recommended Public Health Resources especially those provided by the Department of Health. Some are not even published on the internet but widely disseminated.
- THETOTOBOX- A Box Full of Creativity
- THETOTOBOX exists to contribute in the arts circle. It intends to create,share and educate in the society where freedom of expression is misunderstood.
- Stories and histories of a neurosurgery resident, teacher, and writer
- The Blog Of Light Ong
- This is a blog about pregnancy, parenting, family and LIFE.
- The Iglesia ni Cristo
- All about Iglesia ni Cristo, Church of Christ from the Philippines 1914. Unofficial blog by readme
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Lots of Girl Stuff
- From fashion, skin care, cosmetics, to anything girly, this blog mainly talks about girl stuff. And surely, we'll talk about a lot because there really is a lot of girl stuff out there.