Religion - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering catholic, faith, religion, god & more
- Rayos ng Liwanag
- Layunin ng lathalaing ito na bigyang linaw ang hindi kakaunting bagay na may kalabuan sa paningin ng marami.
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- Underdog Theology
- Confessionally Reformed blog
- Medieval Church History
- The History of the Roman Catholic Church in the Medieval Ages.
- Lizette Claudio's Blog
- Thoughts on walking by faith, seeing with hope, and living with love.
- The Aglipayan
- a resource of articles—academic, feature, editorial, and the likes—that tackles anything and everything IFI. The administrators of this blog acknowlege the need to learn more about the beloved church.
- Work in Progress
- My musings and other things. I love writing about how awesome God is.
- Notes of an Imperfect Christian
- A collection of “painfully honest” questions, realizations and rantings from a life observer unashamed to admit that he is still struggling to know God and His will and what being a Christian really means.
- The Apostles Filipino Catholic Community
- The official AFCC Blogsite which contains reflections, inspirational stories, Church teachings and Church news. This is a Roman Catholic site for the global pinoys.
- Orare. Docere. Amare
- Spiritual Journal of a man named Dave Ceasar
- Co-heir of Christ
- Blog includes daily devotionals,articles sharing the Word of God and write-ups about the blogger's life experiences.
- Pathfinders' Commune
- Pathfinders’ Commune aims to understand, learn, share and experience the profound essence of Love.
- HAUS OF JOSH MALDITO
- Where Random things fall into place. A journey of the redeemed, restored, and renewed.
- OWN LINE
- All about foods, sports, travel, fashion, love and SALVATION.
- Random Musings
- I blog about Christianity, Ministry, and my personal thoughts on life, love and relationships, as well as music and other things that interest me.
- Catholic By Choice
- A Filipino mother and doctor writes about the biggest blessing there is: being Catholic.
- All that is written in the blog is a manifestation of Jesus’ love.
- Timbrel and Harp
- ❤♫♩♪ A collection of religious and inspirational songs in Filipino, English and Latin. ♪♩♫❤
- TOC Philippines
- On-line Newsletter and Informational Website of the Carmelite Third Order of the Commissariat of Bl. Titus Brandsma
- La Naval de Manila Chronicles
- An unofficial blogsite of La Naval de Manila by a Dominican Filipino priest who aims to gather pertinent articles, photos, videos, reflections, prayers, documents and other materials on the celebrated image of La Naval.
- Reblog and post christian and jesus related images and quotes.
- Online daily spiritual journal
- Online daily spiritual journal.
- KKBlogs: The Official Blog of KKBMovement.org
- Positively Positive Blogs of KKBMovement.org
- Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines
- This is a blog created for all members of the Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines.
- Count Your Blessings!
- I AM BLESSED. EVERYDAY IS BLESSED! I have started this blog with the promise of counting my blessings every single day of the year. Count it all joy with me!
- Eternal Matters
- "Most of the things we do will not outlast us, but some of them surely will: and those are the things of Eternal Significance"
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- this is my personal blog. about discipleship, campus ministry, leadership and anything under the sun.
- The Psalmist Sings
- our home of worship songs
- DEFENSOR KATOLIKO VS BRO ELI SORIANO
- We are a group of Catholic Defenders who are ready to defend the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
- Official Documents of the Catholic Church
- Collections of the official documents of the Catholic Church
- IGLESIA NI CRISTO 33AD
- "Binabati kayo (Iglesia sa Roma) ng lahat ng mga iglesia ni Cristo." -Roma 16:16 “Ang Iglesia Katolika na sa pasimula ay siyang Iglesia ni Cristo." -PASUGO Abril 1966, p. 46
- Catechism + Apologetics = TRUTH
- I just want to share some information about the Catholic Faith that is being criticized and being attacked by its opponent. This blog will help people to know the truth and to stop the lies that being spread by the anti-catholics.. Deus te benedicat!
- Carrying the good news worth more than all this world can offer
- Beautiful Things
- Focuses on the beauty of life-- about fashion, travel, Christianity, current events or just anything under the sun! She promises to glorify God through her blog :)
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Online Visita Iglesia
- It is a web space for the traditional Visita Iglesia of the Roman Catholics for those who are sick or residing abroad such as the OFW's. It provides two routes: Manila and Bulacan.
- Random Thoughts and Musings
- Catholic, Prolife, Curious News, Bible reading, Odds and Ends, Humor, Satire, CFC, Family and Life
- Jampackedbear's Choir Loft
- SHARING SCORES, VIDEOS, MUSIC AND KNOWLEDGE COMPILED FROM OVER 17 YEARS OF CHORAL EXPERIENCE.
- PADAYON: Our Life Journey
- A journal of life journey, this blog attempts to inspire readers to continue the commitment in service, no matter what. PADAYON is an Ilonggo term which means continue,moving on,never give up despite adversaries or adversities.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- Just for a While
- I'M A WORK IN PROGRESS
- A life with God. Traveling and seeing the world with my bare eyes but in His perspective. Singing praise to God in everything I do.
- Melankoliko Dialogo
- Sharing Life Lessons and Beyond!
- Buhay Purpol
- This blog shared lessons and learnings from singleness to career to marriage to financial stewardship. It could help guide the reader to have a fruitful life.
- Neil's Blog
- Pro Christo et Ecclesia
- MEMOIRS OF A CANDLE
- The Memoirs of a Candle is a collection of reflections from a desire to lively profess the Catholic faith, appreciate liturgy, and address social issues. It is a collaborative effort and shared goal of proclaiming the Gospel.
- Polychromes Pen
- Polychromes Pen, is owned by Mr. Ville Nor L. Villanueva, AB Philosophy Graduate from University of San Agustin, Iloilo City. Member of USA- Societas Philosphorum, year 2004-07
- The Fallacies of the Church
- Exposing the fallacies, controversies, and contradictions of the church
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.