Religion - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering catholic, religion, god, christianity & more
- I'm just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary God. My blog is all about my faith as I journey with God, inspiration, realization and encouragement. Writing is my birthright from God. And this is my way of connecting to you.
- A Woman With A Mission
- its more on devotional thoughts, sermons, poems, encouraging words, tributes, book reviews and i added a portion "anything under the sun"
- Catholic By Choice
- A Filipino mother and doctor writes about the biggest blessing there is: being Catholic.
- TOC Philippines
- On-line Newsletter and Informational Website of the Carmelite Third Order of the Commissariat of Bl. Titus Brandsma
- Daily Prayer
- A collection of prayer for your souls towards this journey to eternal life.And Jesus said: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any hear my voice and open the door, I will come into their house and eat with them, and they will eat with me."
- Catechism + Apologetics = TRUTH
- I just want to share some information about the Catholic Faith that is being criticized and being attacked by its opponent. This blog will help people to know the truth and to stop the lies that being spread by the anti-catholics.. Deus te benedicat!
- Solutions Finder Apologetics
- An Evangelical Apologetics Website
- Pathfinders' Commune
- Pathfinders’ Commune aims to understand, learn, share and experience the profound essence of Love.
- Pilgrim's Knapsack
- The "PILGRIM's KNAPSACK" is a spiritual travel blogsite by a Roman Catholic priest that focuses on the pilgrimage of life as he travels mainly in the Philippines and also in other parts of the world.
- The Space In Between
- Personal blog of Chuck Baclagon Ian activist, graphic artist, indie musician, blogger and a theology student living in Quezon City.
- The Official Blog of the Dominican Family in the Philippines
- Medieval Church History
- The History of the Roman Catholic Church in the Medieval Ages.
- Jampackedbear's Choir Loft
- SHARING SCORES, VIDEOS, MUSIC AND KNOWLEDGE COMPILED FROM OVER 17 YEARS OF CHORAL EXPERIENCE.
- PADAYON: Our Life Journey
- A journal of life journey, this blog attempts to inspire readers to continue the commitment in service, no matter what. PADAYON is an Ilonggo term which means continue,moving on,never give up despite adversaries or adversities.
- Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines
- This is a blog created for all members of the Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines.
- FILIPINO CHRISTIANS
- Prayers, Novena, Rosary, Psalm, Bible, Saints
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Benavides Online
- This is the Official Online Publication of the UST Central Seminary. We welcome you to our world - a road less traveled by. Journey with us!
- Buhay Purpol
- Aiming to inspire young women, this blog shares lessons and learnings to becoming the woman that you should be from singleness to career to marriage to family. It could help guide the reader to have a fruitful life.
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and cool stuff
- Catholic Answers
- Proclaiming the Teachings of the Church and answering Questions Regarding the teachings of the Church.
- Apocalypsis Jesu Christi
- To defend the Catholic Church from the heresies of non-Catholics
- MEMOIRS OF A CANDLE
- The Memoirs of a Candle is a collection of reflections from a desire to lively profess the Catholic faith, appreciate liturgy, and address social issues. It is a collaborative effort and shared goal of proclaiming the Gospel.
- Notes of an Imperfect Christian
- A collection of “painfully honest” questions, realizations and rantings from a life observer unashamed to admit that he is still struggling to know God and His will and what being a Christian really means.
- KKBlogs: The Official Blog of KKBMovement.org
- Positively Positive Blogs of KKBMovement.org
- Neil's Blog
- Pro Christo et Ecclesia
- Whatever comes in my way, no matter how outrages I am from inside, I always have a choice. It’s the choices what makes who we are and we can always choose to do what’s right. This is the man who can't be move.
- Online daily spiritual journal
- Online daily spiritual journal.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- Melankoliko Dialogo
- Sharing Life Lessons and Beyond!
- Random Thoughts and Musings
- Catholic, Prolife, Curious News, Bible reading, Odds and Ends, Humor, Satire, CFC, Family and Life
- OWN LINE
- All about foods, sports, travel, fashion, love and SALVATION.
- My B.A.G. of Miracles
- A journal of miracles in my life. Blessings. Miracles God blesses me with. Accomplishments, trials I overcame, work I completed. Miracles of God’s empowerment. Good done to others. Miracles God blesses other people with when I become His channel.
- Timbrel and Harp
- ❤♫♩♪ A collection of religious and inspirational songs in Filipino, English and Latin. ♪♩♫❤
- HAUS OF JOSH MALDITO
- Where Random things fall into place. A journey of the redeemed, restored, and renewed.
- DEFENSOR KATOLIKO VS BRO ELI SORIANO
- We are a group of Catholic Defenders who are ready to defend the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
- Beautiful Things
- Focuses on the beauty of life-- about fashion, travel, Christianity, current events or just anything under the sun! She promises to glorify God through her blog :)
- The Atheist Doctor
- A Filipino doctor blogging about atheism and secular issues
- Orare. Docere. Amare
- Spiritual Journal of a man named Dave Ceasar
- My Daily Inspiration
- Collection of Bible Verses
- YirmeYah.NET - Online Philippine Bibles
- Largest collection of Philippine Bible Translations in Tagalog and major Philippine local dialects for popular Bible programs/apps for both PC and mobile.
- Work in Progress
- My musings and other things. I love writing about how awesome God is.
- Gospel for Today
- Be blessed by reading daily gospel.
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- Women's issues from a Christian perspective.
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor studying in California posts his experiences, ideas and theologies.
- Philippine Conference on New Evangelization
- Philippine Conference on New Evangelization October 16-18, 2013 University of Santo Tomas
- divine amnesia
- A personal blog about faith, relationships, singleness, church, God, and Christianity.
- The Fifth Gospel
- This blog shares to every one how my life with God can be a gospel for everyone.
- Iglesia Ni Cristo 33AD
- DAHIL ANG IGLESIA KATOLIKA ANG TUNAY AT NAG-IISANG IGLESIA NI CRISTO.