Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering personal, travel, food, life & more
- Web Dev Matters and Me
- BlackCat's Cave
- This is a Blog on Life, Travel Destinations, Healthy Living, Relationships and Anything Worth Talking About...
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- Sa Kalye ni Felipe
- Sinasabi ko sa sarili na simple lang ang buhay. Kaya gusto ko itong gawing komplikado!
- Juan Progress
- It only takes one Juan to achieve a progressive Philippines. Once every Juan has this mindset, the Filipino people can achieve anything.
- Piece of Speaks
- Straight to the POINT opinions! My Opinions are harsh!
- my blog talk about my personal life, raising my baby boy, recipes. books, crafts, and being stay-at-home-bread- winner. not easy but i am getting there...
- Mga Kwentong Liyad
- "sa bawat pagsubok, sa bawat sakit, sa bawat pagluha at pagkabigo, lagi natin tandaan na may gulong ang buhay. Sa bawat pagtuwad ng kapalaran, may nakatakdang tagumpay. Iliyad mo lang kaibigan!"
- ::Billycoy's Blasted Brain Blogs::
- Dahil masakit sa ulo ang mag-isip.
- its all about, travel, food, pictures, places, vacation, work, word of God, bible and a whole lot more.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- Thinking Out Loud
- a gay life making most of life
- Spreading happiness and good news wherever life takes me. Sharing things I see, learn and experience, mostly about food, travel and events, and sometimes kikay stuff.
- Castles in the Air
- Things come and go. People tend to forget some beautiful moments that have gone through their lives but not me. I write my experiences here for them to last forever.
- Sweet Talk: Not Your Ordinary Kikay
- Fashion, Travel, Kikay
- it is everything that comes into my mind that I want to remember and check once in a while, and everything I want to share to the world, things that got my interest and capture my attention..things that makes me happy and even cry..
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- E.B. Gozun
- This blog is about my personal experiences, thoughts, humor, sports, movies, music, television, entertainment and a lot more!
- randomly cluttered
- anything and everything under the sun.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Maria Marauder
- Juggles hats of a dumb mom, an accidental ESL teacher, and a stingy fashionista
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- Marco Dennis
- It's all about my crazy personal world
- a Carpenter's Wife's Tool Box
- It's a carpenter's wife's takes on inter-racial marriage and life in general in her adopted home Maine and culture shock and challenges.
- Patrick. Nerding it up since 1991. I'm a journalism student who loves to write but hates the process of thinking. Interested in television, the arts, current events and pop culture. This is a blog devoted to the 90's.
- Stories of Life and Experience
- Halo halong istorya at karanasan. Minsan tagalaog, minsan English. Basahin mo lang, malay mo, matuwa ka.
- Ang Blog ni Chayd
- Ang blog ng isang taong naliligaw
- My musings of life's everyday rants and splendors. The blog of the so-called wallflower. But I'm more than that.
- I am LarkVain Randomly Me
- Accounts of my insights and personal life experiences.
- Celestial Conception
- Personal/fashion/lifestyle blog
- BukidnonVoice is a personal blog by a Bukid artisan who aims to promote Bukidnon art and culture to its finest.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- the chaotic wonderland
- till eternity ends
- love blog
- A normal girl's bittersweet memories and adventures in life.
- Blogs about life, love advices, poetry, inspirational thoughts and messages, quotes.
- A personal blog of my travel and food adventures plus anything and everything under the sun.
- Bubbly Blabber
- This is a personal blog that contains life experiences, it's joys and pains, celebrations and explosions of emotions. It includes anything under the sun...
- Viva La Vida! by Miss Posion
- My Pesonal Lifestyle Blog. Anything and everything about Life, Parenthood,Beauty product reviews and everything in between.
- I am a dreamer
- This blog is a random online platform of my everyday life. Filled with photos.
- My personal brew of ESCAPADES
- Just my insights and past experiences on random things.
- Digital Catharsis
- The life of a Filipino Nurse working in the Middle East.
- A Bear's Jampacked Life
- After two career shifts and several hours of introspection, Mr. jampackedbear is still in the process of discovering his bear-ness.
- Hello Lysa
- My favorite topics would include my past adventures or some new events. I also blog things that has something to do with the invites from Davao Bloggers and I also do some promotions.
- The Jonas' Chronicles
- My Blog talks about anything and everything about what I did, what I am doing and what will I do. Enjoy!!!!
- the wAnDeRinG EMO
- the untold stories of a lonesome wanderer
- Life is a trip
- Mostly an account of personal travels with accompanying pictures of the places I've been to. At times, I also blog about personal sentiments, feelings, childhood and other past experiences, anything under the sun actually.
- TOLD YOU SHE CAN - by Claudine De Leon
- Makeup artist by DAY, Payroll expert by night / Manila-Laguna girl / forever one of the boys. Putting makeup is not just an enhancer as some might say or think. As for me, it is my tool in expressing my right brain function better <3