Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, personal, life & more
- THATS LIFE
- Sari saring buhay karanasan.
- JR Late Night Blogs
- A blog which might be all about everything. The blog comprises of unique reviews, opinions and Top 10 Lists. Also, check out some of the unique features in the site. JR Late Night Blogs is a fast and unique blog made by an average student.
- Short for talambuhay. My story based from experiences. Talks anything under the sun. May kwenta man o wala.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- LIFE Moto
- Welcome to Life Moto! Life is worth living for. What is your motto in life? What is your purpose of living? This is your story. This is your life. I hope this site may enlighten us to our daily life.
- Pinoy Gay Guide
- A Guide to the rest of us ...
- The Techie Lifestyle is the newest tech blog in the Philippine blogosphere that aims to make information and news on mobile phones, games, personal computing, internet, gadgets and technology in general available to everyone.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.
- The blog basically contains mind farts of a thriving writer: Life. Love. Travel. Beaches. Movies. Food. Frustrations. Happiness. Books. Reviews. Adventures. Fashion. Beauty. Personal. Health. Gym.
- LadyRaggedyCat's Lair
- Has a bit of everything that falls under my interests, but mostly I geek out on various things, gush over Tolkien and ThunderCats, and have fun. :P
- What Will Tomorrow Bring?
- On just about anything...
- A poser's notes from underground, above ground, street level, left field, right field & nowhere.
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- Live, Laugh, Love and Eat in Between
- Here you'll find mostly my and my son's battle with a rare brain tumor. I advertise products, share my feelings, or do some things that interest me.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Lzl's Travels & Interests
- This blog covers mostly all of my local travels. From beach to islands, personal thoughts and anything that I think is worthwhile to share...
- @Your SiRVis
- SiRVis is not just a personal movement but an advocacy for pro-active change and selfless service to humanity... Tayo ang SiRVis!
- Jackie tells
- Journal on food, photography, travel, crafts, clothes and things that make me alive.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE UYMATIAO. This blog is not just about my own life insights but also what I've learned from my past corporate life as well as my present life as social media practitioner and Mom of adult kids.
- Qrated.ph is a passion project -- a personal lifestyle blog founded by three friends living in Manila, Philippines, with a common goal and shared interest of creating quality, well-curated content alongside creative design.
- The Yinyin Diaries
- This blog is the author's platform to connect with the world. This talks about fashion, beauty and anything about the author.
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- Yours Cutee
- A Compilation or notes about celebrity, mobile messages, favorite songs, anime videos and my online journal updates.
- Inspirational Quotes Today
- Inspirational Quotes, Life Quotes, Quotes About Life, Inspirational Videos, Motivational Quotes, Wisdom Quotes and Inspirational Life Quotes From Inspirational Speakers, Poets, Authors, Philosophers, Writers and Significant Personalities.
- Frustrated Sosyalera
- "Sosyalera" means "It Girl" in Filipino and eMz is a wannabe. She thinks she needs to re-invent herself. Stick around if you want to find out whether she'll be a success or a flop.
- Panay Pinoy
- A blog site made by Pinoy, dedicated for Pinoy readers. Though the site is mainly for Filipinos, the topics are not confined to what is happening within the Philippine archipelago.
- Nowhere Girl
- The personal online journal of a Nowhere Girl from Nowhere Land named Mia Venus. This is where she writes about her opinions on life, love, music, movies, literature, food, fashion, and books.
- DEVASTATING SHITS
- A teenage boy blog about his thoughts, experiences and totally about himself
- Confessions Of A Partyphile
- blog for all the filipino [partyphies or gimikeros
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- That Kid at Heart
- Journey of a crafter, blogger, Web Developer, Entrepreneur, Physical Therapist, Peregrinator, Youtuber, Dreamer and a Kid at heart.
- Kapunapuna is written by Rowell Viado of Mangaldan, Pangasinan. Shuffled thoughts of everything noticeable, Business, Information, Guide, Tips, Music, Videos, Consoles and other other thing that makes me feel to write.
- Swimming and Floating
- I write about our life in the Philippines and how it is to be married to an American expat. I write also about the people we meet, the places we visit, the story of my life.
- Jill Galario
- I blog about work, motherhood and stuff in between.
- It's Not Poison...It's My Smorgasbord of a Blog
- It's the online hangout of the equal parts bookworm, beautyholic and Yummy Mommy, Miss Posion.
- permanent traces
- A collection of the blogger's personal musings about life, love, art, poetry and journalism
- Bubbled Thoughts
- A personal blog owned by a couple from the Philippines.
- Happiness is my CHOICE
- A personal blog which is a mirror of Monica Marie's life with categories Eat, Pray, Love, Wanderlust, and Thoughts.
- Rejoyce Canaynay
- A blog named after a shampoo. It's a personal lifestyle blog that has all the adventures, thoughts, and daily life of the blogger.
- Lady with Random Thoughts
- Your everday dose of Randomness!
- PHILOSOPO also translated as Philosopher is a blog dedicated in giving our readers information, facts, vivid views and reflection on reality. Thus that the contents we provide were coming from the unfathomable notions of our authors.
- A blog written by guinea pigs.
- A Part of Me
- It's about me, about life, and how i see things in my perspective. :)
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- Mrs. Chubs Diary
- It's all about the random thoughts and crazy ideas of the blogger who just wanted to share the world her happy life!
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- The Modern Cinderella
- this blog is about personal blogging. The specialties are about life, love, entertainment, fashion and of course about the my life
- growing old gracefully as ugay
- my views in life.