Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Twist && Turn
- Personal blog of mine where I post my rants, feelings, opinion, and everything.
- Yena's World
- A blog about my daughter's milestones. This is mainly a parenting blog where i share about my life as a mother. This blog’s ranking in Google is 3, has a number of followers and an estimate of 2000 visits a month.
- The Pen and I
- My take on various things. Current issues, random thoughts, celebrities, stories about people, things, situation and anything my heart desires to write.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.
- Spreading happiness and good news wherever life takes me. Sharing things I see, learn and experience, mostly about food, travel and events, and sometimes kikay stuff.
- Tik Tok Its Locked
- This blog is bits and pieces of all things I like, love, enjoy and would like to keep locked and remembered.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- “Fly without wings; Dream with open eyes; See in darkness.” ― Dejan Stojanovic
- This is where a future Psychologist post everything she does. :D
- Astral Strings
- just about anything
- ANTIGONE'S PLEA
- rants of a trying heard DRAMA QUEEN...
- Stories of Life and Experience
- Halo halong istorya at karanasan. Minsan tagalaog, minsan English. Basahin mo lang, malay mo, matuwa ka.
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- The Carver's House
- Ordinary guy who wants to carve out an ordinary life.
- Sarah Sapungan
- Blogging? -actually writing my thoughts is the best media I could express my self! I am a poem lover, dreamer, Believer of God.
- blowing peachkisses
- early mornings...rainy afternoons...travel...boring days...coffee& desserts...friendships ...my family...life with my husband & daughter...living,loving,eating...
- From My Beautiful Mind
- A blog on food, coffee, travel, fun and anything under the sun.
- Mafih Mukh
- Personal web blog of alvin bristol including his real life experiences as Filipino, OFW, about Philippine politics, nursing career, pinoy scandals, family and friend's activities and events
- The Pines Pad
- A Personal Blog of a Pinoy Who Loves Technology, Movies, Food and to Travel the Philippines.
- THATS LIFE
- Sari saring buhay karanasan.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Mrs. Chubs Diary
- It's all about the random thoughts and crazy ideas of the blogger who just wanted to share the world her happy life!
- Personal blog of Unwired, he scourge the internet under the IT umbrella. Hacking, networking, Web design, SEO, Making money online,
- Mystic Nymph
- This niche is a collection of my diverse thoughts on food, travel, fashion, literature, basically, on anything under the sun.
- Mommy Promdi
- Mga kwentong nanay atbp
- This is a blog about a family of different background, religion and nationality. Homes are Qatar, Philippines and Turkey. We are the Turknoys.
- risk everything. regret nothing.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- Confessions Of A Partyphile
- blog for all the filipino [partyphies or gimikeros
- That Kid at Heart
- Journey of a crafter, blogger, Web Developer, Entrepreneur, Physical Therapist, Peregrinator, Youtuber, Dreamer and a Kid at heart.
- The Housemom Journey
- This blog is about my views and life as a pinay mom and wife and everything in between....
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- Simple blog of a simple lady named petitay. Come join her as she rants about her life story in her own space at the blogging world.
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- For fun facts, latest updates and free shirts!
- Niko's Blog
- A day in the life of an Accountant, a WorkingMom and a Wife. While the author blogs about anything with regard to parenting and being a wife, this blog also contains other things that interests her!
- My Heart Writes A Dream
- Making an attempt to write about dramas, life and other tales in between.
- I hope you find this site inspiring and encouraging, helpful at the very least. :)
- Dianne's World
- Anything random that comes out from my mind. Hey Say JUMP Group stuff.
- guims' Random Thoughts
- We learn great lessons from our simple day-to-day lives...
- Katakot Takot
- horror stories
- Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)
- Piece of Speaks
- Straight to the POINT opinions! My Opinions are harsh!
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Rica's Nook
- Rica's random ramblings about anything and everything under the sun
- It's Your Choice 101
- anything you want to know online free information
- Dream Catcher Girl
- The Dream Catcher Girl™ blog is a place of creativity, exploration, and inspiration. Will about to start this 2016 by Kris Lacanlale , a web designer, programmer and business enthusiast from Metro Manila
- Im Prosti! Hear me Moan about a life of a Bitch. >:) This is my Blog. AKA my li'l piece of cyberspace. It's about me. It's my experiences. It's my sentiments. It's my feelings. It's my thoughts. It's my life.
- The Perennial Moxie
- A 20-something on a budget aspiring to become a makeup artist with a newfound interest in anything calligraphy-related. She hopes her endeavours amuse you!