Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Diary of a Whimsy Soul
- Diary of a Whimsy Soul© is my online journal of random things about me from wonderful people, to tummy trip pleasures, beautiful places, photos, memories behind those music, nice quotes, bad and best hair days, and unplanned notions.
- barrio girl in the big city
- It is a collection of stories of a barrio girls mishaps and adventures in the big city
- Mystic Nymph
- This niche is a collection of my diverse thoughts on food, travel, fashion, literature, basically, on anything under the sun.
- chokoloko world
- thanks for reading my blogs to keep track of how i manage my everyday living, my ever changing moods and character, eratic views, points and opinions, and my whereabouts and whatabouts.
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- Piece of Speaks
- Straight to the POINT opinions! My Opinions are harsh!
- The Vampire Queen Diaries
- The everyday (sort of) life of a Vampire Queen. Expect weirdness. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Lovely Serendipity
- Lovely Serendipity is a personal/lifestyle blog by a 19 year old Filipina who currently resides in New Zealand.
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Assembled Thoughts of majorieann
- This blog is about Majorie Ann. Her likes on make up, her life as a med-students and everything in between.
- A Little Bit
- A blogger that shares her personal opinion about life, fashion and travels.
- It's Not Poison...It's My Smorgasbord of a Blog
- It's the online hangout of the equal parts bookworm, beautyholic and Yummy Mommy, Miss Posion.
- My Heart Writes A Dream
- Making an attempt to write about dramas, life and other tales in between.
- Jalani Paner Montila Personal Blog
- My personal blog, all about my self, about computer, about internet, and my PLACE, MARAWI / Lanao del SUr
- jellian's niche
- The blog expresses Jellian's feelings, ideas, principles, opinions, hopes & more stuff. It is her outlet to express things in her mind that she wasn't able to say to her friends, family and people personally.
- ang personal blog ng isang opinionated pessimist guy na nagpapaka-happy sa buhay
- iNSOYMADA: mga awit ug yawit sa kasing-kasing bisaya.
- Imagine nagtagay ta ‘ron. Tipsy na ta apan di pa hubog. Unsay atong estoryhan? I don’t usually start a conversation. Sukad pa sa pagkabata, manggiuwawon na ko. Pangutan-a si mama. So, ikaw una estorya.
- Random thoughts - made at a very private place.
- Astral Strings
- just about anything
- My very own site.... tara bisitahin nyo!
- A blog of a teenage lady in a body of child. Follow her conquest in this world called Earth.
- Mafih Mukh
- Personal web blog of alvin bristol including his real life experiences as Filipino, OFW, about Philippine politics, nursing career, pinoy scandals, family and friend's activities and events
- Gurong Pinay
- Ito ang aking bersyon ng isang blog mula sa isang gurong Pilipina na madaming taon na ding nag-gugol ng kanyang panahon upang magbigay ng karunungan sa mga musmos na kaisipan ng mga estudyante sa sekondarya.
- The Housemom Journey
- This blog is about my views and life as a pinay mom and wife and everything in between....
- The Grumpy Mommy
- All about Motherhood.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- The Pen and I
- My take on various things. Current issues, random thoughts, celebrities, stories about people, things, situation and anything my heart desires to write.
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- Le Petite Wears
- All about fashion, travels, photography.
- Glamour Moments
- Personal Stories, Hello Kitty, Fan Girl Moments, Food & Events, Travel Diary
- Road Ethic
- Roadethic focuses on issues and controversies with vehicles, pedestrians, roads, commuting, among other things. So feel free to send roadethic your complains on the road which you think is worth sharing.
- ~His name is NIKKO a fearless bitch in the internet, born in Planet Flawless and Pop-culture is his religion. Friends, Alcohol and weeds keeps him alive. He also admires Harry Potter as considering himself a PotterHead.
- Sa Kalye ni Felipe
- Sinasabi ko sa sarili na simple lang ang buhay. Kaya gusto ko itong gawing komplikado!
- Just Post It
- Food Pawnstar. Runner. Tennis/ Badminton. Entrepreneur.
- broken record
- think you've heard it before? not like this...
- The blog basically contains mind farts of a thriving writer: Life. Love. Travel. Beaches. Movies. Food. Frustrations. Happiness. Books. Reviews. Adventures. Fashion. Beauty. Personal. Health. Gym.
- as i travel the journey called "LIFE" and live to the foolest...
- Free BlackBerry Themes, Download Themes For Free, Themes for BlackBerry Device
- km's thoughts for you
- can be anything related to food, fashion, travel, and everyday life
- Why Me?
- mga kwento ng pakikipagsapalaran sa mundong ibabaw
- Personal blog of Unwired, he scourge the internet under the IT umbrella. Hacking, networking, Web design, SEO, Making money online,
- This is where a future Psychologist post everything she does. :D
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- Katakot Takot
- horror stories
- Inspirational Quotes Today
- Inspirational Quotes, Life Quotes, Quotes About Life, Inspirational Videos, Motivational Quotes, Wisdom Quotes and Inspirational Life Quotes From Inspirational Speakers, Poets, Authors, Philosophers, Writers and Significant Personalities.
- It's Your Choice 101
- anything you want to know online free information
- This is a collection of articles focusing on photography, faith, design, fundraising and general interests.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Mrs. Chubs Diary
- It's all about the random thoughts and crazy ideas of the blogger who just wanted to share the world her happy life!
- Ang Internet at Ako
- Life's lesson outside the four corners of the classroom. Everyday is a gift of opportunities for us to learn. The only person we need to overcome is who we are yesterday.