Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering personal, travel, food, life & more
- @Your SiRVis
- SiRVis is not just a personal movement but an advocacy for pro-active change and selfless service to humanity... Tayo ang SiRVis!
- A blog full of...
- The Meraki Life
- Meraki- a Greek word that means doing something with soul, creativity, or love. I'm a little weird.
- SUN Promos 2014 - 2015, 2016
- Tracking SUN Call, Text and Mobile Internet Promos!
- Defining Delight
- A blog mostly about food, travel, and sometimes style. Includes reviews, guides and lots more!
- STI College Diaries
- STI College Diaries of student bloggers
- KleyrDiaries is an “anything goes” blog but can be weighed more as my personal abode. This blog also serves as my personal style blog. I often posts about fashion, outfit for the day, and sometimes random photos that shows my love in photography.
- Little Miss Honey
- A personal blog of a Filipina doctor in Singapore. I blog about my travels, book & movie reviews, food discoveries, beauty products and inspirations.
- Mga makanonsense na kwento tungkol sa buhay ko at mga bagay-bagay na interesado sa akin na sigurado namang babasahin mo pa rin kahit na alam mo ng wala kang mapapala at hindi naman ikakahaba ng iyong buhay.
- Secrets Unveiled: Reveal. Express. Believe.
- Secrets of Martin Gonzales
- Up Now and What's Next!
- A mom's updates on anything and everything under the sun.
- As Told By Angela
- Chronicles about life and everything else in between from a 20-something corporate gal.
- With great power comes great responsibility
- Minsan naiinis talaga ako sa bagal kong mag-type at sa bilis kong mag-isip. Yan tuloy, daming typo. Tamad naman akong mag-edit. Hindi man ako magaling magsulat pero go lang.
- The green architect
- A pinoy landscape architect's journal about the profession, landscaping in manila, and other topics dear to my heart.
- Kathdiaries a personal blog that contains random post of thoughts, photos and important exploit in my most wonderful adventure called life. This blog serves as my online diary.
- I'm not who you think I am
- I'm not who you think I am...so read between the line
- Simpleng Inhinyero
- Isa Akong Inhinyerong bloggero
- Mga Kwentong Liyad
- "sa bawat pagsubok, sa bawat sakit, sa bawat pagluha at pagkabigo, lagi natin tandaan na may gulong ang buhay. Sa bawat pagtuwad ng kapalaran, may nakatakdang tagumpay. Iliyad mo lang kaibigan!"
- Keepsakes ♥
- a collection of dramas & randomness, plus life, food and travel.
- it's my personal blog, anything and everything about me
- VJ Gonzales
- An informational blog which focuses on the followig major topics Business, Environment, Events, Money Making, News, Sports, Technology, LIFE and Affiliations
- What Will Tomorrow Bring?
- On just about anything...
- Salt & Pepper
- Random posts from a corporate turncoat now home-based writer and editor.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Treats and Treks
- This blog is all about celebrating life's precious moments in words, pictures and sounds.
- Endless Blessings | GZDC
- The Cool and Exciting Life thru the eyes of Garry De Castro
- unica hija
- Marla Eizzel. Pinay. Manila, PH. A passionate daughter of Christ. Her adventures are defined by travels for food and culture.
- basta bisitahin niyo na lang!
- Inspired Happy Loved
- My fashion and life in general
- This blog will serve your daily dose of inspiration, realization, daily thoughts and inspirational quotes.
- La Vita e Bella
- A nesting place where i freely express myself through Pictures, Videos, Drawings, Feelings, Opinions and Emotions.
- Ang Blog na ito ay tungkol sa akin, sa mga bagay na nakapaligid sa akin at sa mga lumilibot sa akin.
- Adventures of a Super Mom
- Life According to Me
- A virtual diary of a wife and a mom of 2. Join me on this journey called life and tell me what the hell I was thinking.
- Patrick. Nerding it up since 1991. I'm a journalism student who loves to write but hates the process of thinking. Interested in television, the arts, current events and pop culture. This is a blog devoted to the 90's.
- Just my everyday thoughts on everything that is on everyone's mind, or so i think. A geek's eyed view of the world.
- The Kagay-anon
- This blog will be about the adventures of a Kagay-anon, from a typical day to a unique happening that I will experience here. With this blog, you will get a taste of what City of Goldren Friendship can offer.
- blowing peachkisses
- early mornings...rainy afternoons...travel...boring days...coffee& desserts...friendships ...my family...life with my husband & daughter...living,loving,eating...
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Jade | 22 | ELF | Sone | Random blabber | Fan | Writer | Inlove | Escafeism's Escapist
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- It is an entertainment and lifestyle blog based on one's personal experience. To elaborate, it is all about sharing insights on finds, news, fashion, parenting, travel and more.
- Perfectly Imperfect
- Blog of Clara Quiambao. A College Student. Blogger. Influencer. Endorser and Promoter. Dreamer. Aims to inspire a lot of people based from daily life experiences.
- Smart Buddy Promos – Call Promos, Text Promos, Mobile Internet Promos
- Tracking Smart Call Promos, Text Promos and Mobile Internet Promos
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- toddler development, toddler activities, the joys and challenges of motherhood
- randomly cluttered
- anything and everything under the sun.
- Maria Marauder
- Juggles hats of a dumb mom, an accidental ESL teacher, and a stingy fashionista
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- the world is our playground*
- blog of an expat Pinoy and a fan girl. I write about my everyday random life in the middle east.