Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- I'm Ivy.
- I'm random. I'm no grammar perfect. I'm a photo enthusiast. My posts may be boring, non-sense, and too personal. This is a scratch pad of my thoughts and ideas.
- Kiddie Partyholic
- A blog about a mom's passion for kiddie parties! :)
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- Mga hinugot, pinulot at nabuong hinuha ni Potpot. Lahat ng pwedeng masabi, ikwento at gustong iparating. Tungkol sa lahat ng bagay na saklaw ng langit.
- Still Stampin'
- Richard Allan Uy's thoughts on stamps, star wars, and other relevant Philippine issues
- Phantom Maelstrom
- A personal blog about Science, Art, and Philosophy. It features some of the most fine articles you can find.
- Captain Youni
- Mga bagay-bagay na maaaring magpasaya o maka-entertain sa mga readers
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- Even with PKD, Life Goes On
- Thoughts, Reflections, Opinions and more on life, education, politics, television, music, kidney disease, and the NBA among many other things from a Filipino medical educator.
- The Nerd Pride
- The life of Kim Quililan, a girl who dares to achieve her goals, live her dream life, and make a difference in this world while doing everything in magnificent style.
- Archenette's Haven
- Think. Work. Love. Live. Feel. Believe.
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- Where Unsaid Thoughts are Written
- Lifestyle blog of a Pinoy Nurse and a fan girl. I write about food and anything under the sun
- Simple Garden Thoughts
- Beginning to appreciate gardening because it's my avenue to destress myself and to be in touch with nature. I'm a working mom and happy with my family.
- the daydreamer
- Personal blog of her dreams and dramatic reality.
- Why Me?
- mga kwento ng pakikipagsapalaran sa mundong ibabaw
- Medyo Random
- Medyo random, medyo magulo. Kadaldalan ng isang trying hard na manunulat.
- TOLD YOU SHE CAN - by Claudine De Leon
- Makeup artist by DAY, Payroll expert by night / Manila-Laguna girl / forever one of the boys. Putting makeup is not just an enhancer as some might say or think. As for me, it is my tool in expressing my right brain function better <3
- A blog catered for geeks. Read posts about current games, gadgets and sci-fi and fantasy based movies, tv shows etc.
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- Treats and Treks
- This blog is all about celebrating life's precious moments in words, pictures and sounds.
- Sa Kalye ni Felipe
- Sinasabi ko sa sarili na simple lang ang buhay. Kaya gusto ko itong gawing komplikado!
- Kowts... kowts... and all kowts
- This blog aims to gather all quotes(especially Pinoy love and text quotes) that we can find on the net into one place... All of the posts here are from anywhere and we don't own them, unless otherwise if stated.
- Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- Bakit Bilog Ang Mundo? (Mga Kwentong Blog Ko)
- Noong unang panahon, ang mga bata ay naniniwala sa kwento ni Lola Basyang. Ngayong panahon, maiiba ang inyong paniniwala..
- Pieces of Me
- My personal experiences in life.
- JADSpirits Family. Life. Adventures.
- A personal blog created for the purpose of chronicling our footprints through life…as a family...as individuals...the places we visited...our food trips...our daughter...as husband and wife.
- Jeipi Mijares
- I blog things that I do, things that I like, and everything about myself and those around me. Activities and events, favorite and hobby's, technology and gadgets, graphic and designs, and music. Specially Kpop.
- Diary of an Overseas Filipino Wife
- My personal experience while living abroad, in the land of the birth of Islam. A country where women have to wear their abayas and cover their faces, where prayers are held 5 times a day, where eating pork is strictly prohibited.
- My Personal Blog
- its all about, travel, food, pictures, places, vacation, work, word of God, bible and a whole lot more.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- basta bisitahin niyo na lang!
- VICMADZ: The Guy with a Big Voice
- The blog site of Vic Marion Madriaga
- Bits of Rocks
- This is the Rocky Batara Personal and Lifestyle Blog
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- A Pinoy Daddy Blogger who blogs about life, personal stuff, experiences, parenting, and kids!
- I write about life and its nuances.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Bernadette's Diary
- Collection of my original poems, novel, and short stories; sharing my thoughts from real-life experiences; computer tips and tricks and LIVE streaming of Philippines TV stations.
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- E.B. Gozun
- This blog is about my personal experiences, thoughts, humor, sports, movies, music, television, entertainment and a lot more!
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Philippine Money
- This is my personal collections of old and new Philippine money that you may learn not to love it but to appreciate it.
- Notes from the Choir
- Personal Reflection, Thoughts on Life
- Baneneng's portfolio
- Writer, artist and event handler for hire
- A blog written by guinea pigs.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Pinaywriter's Oral Diarrhea 2.0
- What happens when a blogger deletes all her blogs in one day? She makes another one! Join me on a clean slate and a new lease on life! Read my poems, stories and rants