Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, life, food & more
- Seems Life is Goin' Bananas
- A life's Journey by a Pinoy OFW. Despite life being turbulent at times, the blogger claims that being a monkey (personified by Kikomatching), he doesn't fall easily.
- Stay Strong
- Sace Natividad | 16 | 5'7 | Senior | Random | PH | *frustrated* Singer | Demi Lovato | Canon | Nikon | Amateur Photographer | Bisexual | Animal Lover | Christian | LGBT Supporter | Artist | Dork |
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- The Kagay-anon
- This blog will be about the adventures of a Kagay-anon, from a typical day to a unique happening that I will experience here. With this blog, you will get a taste of what City of Goldren Friendship can offer.
- StarMars Online
- My World on the Wide Web. Personal weblog of StarMars. Gaming, Internet, Computers and Blogging.
- STI College Diaries
- STI College Diaries of student bloggers
- The Adventures of a Shopaholic Mommy
- a blog that showcases the everyday fashion style of a shopaholic mommy. it also features shopping finds, travels, products recommended and a lot more!
- Nesvil District
- Nesvil District serves as an avenue where I can express my thoughts, ideas and opinions on several matters. This blog is dedicated for the things I am obsessed with like music, books, and movies.
- inoyMatters is Desiree Munoz, your everyday love warrior.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- Spreading happiness and good news wherever life takes me. Sharing things I see, learn and experience, mostly about food, travel and events, and sometimes kikay stuff.
- A blog of a seventeen year old beauty junkie slash fashionista. This blog will feature reviews about beauty products, OOTDs, DIYs, travels, books… Everything!
- Random things and experiences of a lady who lived in South Korea and now living in Thailand.
- The Bubbly Kitty
- Just about anything under the sun :)
- unwinding moments
- lifestyle,health and beauty tips,recreation,hobbies,astrology,quotes,fashion,socializing,relationship,shopping,outdoors,events,blogging,fashion,linking,backlinks,connecting,friendship,social networking,money making
- Blogger Bark
- Blogger Bark tackles everything there is about a dog's life. From treats to fleas, it's a blog that sniffs into what it's like to be the furry companion that everyone loves.
- iNSOYMADA: mga awit ug yawit sa kasing-kasing bisaya.
- Imagine nagtagay ta ‘ron. Tipsy na ta apan di pa hubog. Unsay atong estoryhan? I don’t usually start a conversation. Sukad pa sa pagkabata, manggiuwawon na ko. Pangutan-a si mama. So, ikaw una estorya.
- Wishful Thinking
- My haven of things I find fascinating; extraordinary experiences; places I've visited; products I adore and swear by; food I happily indulge in; and even absurd thoughts on finance, politics and religion.
- Maude's Avenue of Thoughts
- A Young Woman's Random Scribbles on Her Everyday Endeavors
- a taste of apple
- personal blog || penchant for documenting life
- Phinky Mommy's Random Life
- This blog is all about my personal random thoughts. I blog about my personal experience, emotions and events. I blog about anything and everything that pops out in my mind.
- EVERYTHING, ANYTHING, SOMETHING AND MORE!
- This blog is all about Everything, Anything, Something and More about news and updates in Technology and other fields!
- Even with PKD, Life Goes On
- Thoughts, Reflections, Opinions and more on life, education, politics, television, music, kidney disease, and the NBA among many other things from a Filipino medical educator.
- Working Moms and More
- Blog about working moms, career, kids talents, travel and more!
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Slip Inside the Eye of my Mind
- Personal and Philippine rock music blog
- Pastel Scales
- Dive into Asian culture, beauty, fashion, and love. Oxygen tanks not necessary.
- My Fish N Chips
- technology, money, gadgets, stuffs, news and personal stuff.
- A blog about my personal experience and notes on travelling, staycations, food, products, fashion and other random ramblings. :) "A BLOG is a TOOL that lets you do anything from CHANGE THE WORLD to SHARE YOUR SHOPPING LIST."
- Civilization of Love
- Personal and Politics
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- My Personal Blog
- Beyond the Norms
- A Cebu based blogger's Random Ramblings
- Pieces of Liz
- It's my personal blog, my very own nook in the World Wide Web to share my thoughts and interests.
- PINOYwalker.com Tumblr Account
- PINOYwalker - Davao City is a 27 blog category from Philippines created by Kharyll Clark Basa Permangil. www.PINOYwalker.com +639268386416 WWW.PERMANGIL.COM
- barrio girl in the big city
- It is a collection of stories of a barrio girls mishaps and adventures in the big city
- Sweet Talk: Not Your Ordinary Kikay
- Fashion, Travel, Kikay
- km's thoughts for you
- can be anything related to food, fashion, travel, and everyday life
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- The Modern Cinderella
- this blog is about personal blogging. The specialties are about life, love, entertainment, fashion and of course about the my life
- Sound of Life
- Personal journal of my life
- Angela Andaluz
- Twenty something Filipina named hope: full time law student, part time blogger and online shop owner.
- a little bit of everything - personal, art, history, faith, politics & government...
- it's my personal blog, anything and everything about me
- Notes from the Choir
- Personal Reflection, Thoughts on Life
- Sarah Sapungan
- Blogging? -actually writing my thoughts is the best media I could express my self! I am a poem lover, dreamer, Believer of God.
- el toro bumingo
- I'm Elmer, 34 years old and an average Filipino gay guy. I work in the call center industry and my blog would be all about myself and my interests. I'm into Ragnarok, DotA, photography, travel, foods, music, movies, Internet, Facebook and comput
- Hand prints in the sand
- random thoughts of everything about life and own opinion.
- Mami Mo Mikuto
- Alin ang totoo: ilong ni Jonalyn Viray o ilong ni Yeng Constantino?Ano ang misyon ni Bentong? May mensahe ba syang nais iparating sa Earth?Totoo bang maitim ang singit ng taong masungit?