Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, fashion & more
- With great power comes great responsibility
- Minsan naiinis talaga ako sa bagal kong mag-type at sa bilis kong mag-isip. Yan tuloy, daming typo. Tamad naman akong mag-edit. Hindi man ako magaling magsulat pero go lang.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- This blog will serve your daily dose of inspiration, realization, daily thoughts and inspirational quotes.
- A Hint of Hazel
- A blog about faith, life, love, beauty, fashion and nail art from 20-something geeky girl
- The Modern Cinderella
- this blog is about personal blogging. The specialties are about life, love, entertainment, fashion and of course about the my life
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- Primrose Path
- Primrose Path is a personal blog that contains insights, opinions, experiences and reviews made by the owner.
- I'm not who you think I am
- I'm not who you think I am...so read between the line
- Treats and Treks
- This blog is all about celebrating life's precious moments in words, pictures and sounds.
- One Word: SWABEH!
- A personal blog of a LATE blogger. XD
- SUN Promos 2014 - 2015, 2016
- Tracking SUN Call, Text and Mobile Internet Promos!
- Make It Happen
- Make it Happen is all about products i am using, the personal experiences one encounters, review of places i have been to, my insight on current events, a whole lot more.
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- Still Stampin'
- Richard Allan Uy's thoughts on stamps, star wars, and other relevant Philippine issues
- Kowts... kowts... and all kowts
- This blog aims to gather all quotes(especially Pinoy love and text quotes) that we can find on the net into one place... All of the posts here are from anywhere and we don't own them, unless otherwise if stated.
- Senior Debutante
- A diabetic senior citizen's blog
- Just my everyday thoughts on everything that is on everyone's mind, or so i think. A geek's eyed view of the world.
- Fin Lust
- The blog is all about everything under the sun.
- Audric's Mom Blog
- This is a personal blog of a Stay at Home Working Mom from the Philippines. You can read a lot of parenting and breastfeeding tips here.
- Clueless Mrs.
- The Daily Misfits of a Clueless Wife
- Mga Kwentong Liyad
- "sa bawat pagsubok, sa bawat sakit, sa bawat pagluha at pagkabigo, lagi natin tandaan na may gulong ang buhay. Sa bawat pagtuwad ng kapalaran, may nakatakdang tagumpay. Iliyad mo lang kaibigan!"
- Ms. Jhessy Wandering Free
- Musings about her travels and everyday whatever's!
- Melissa Marasigan
- Melissa Marasigan personal blog site
- just wandering and writing anything under the sun...
- Clark & Butchay's Blog
- Our Experiences, Expressions & evaluations
- A Knight's Code.
- The World according to Mark Vincent...
- So Fabulous
- My personal space in the cyberspace.
- A blog written by guinea pigs.
- Confessions Of A Momma
- I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Got no holidays, no days off, and no resignations. The salary I get are BIG smooches and hugs from my loved ones
- BlackCat's Cave
- This is a Blog on Life, Travel Destinations, Healthy Living, Relationships and Anything Worth Talking About,.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- Small Kids, Big Dreams
- Documenting our life adventures about family, living, parenting, lifestyle, babies and kids, travel and anything in between.
- JR Late Night Blogs
- A blog which might be all about everything. The blog comprises of unique reviews, opinions and Top 10 Lists. Also, check out some of the unique features in the site. JR Late Night Blogs is a fast and unique blog made by an average student.
- Dianne's Little Adventures
- Chronicles of Dianne's little adventures on her travels, makeup, and shoes
- This is the personal blog of Arwin Adriano. Started blogging at the age of 22. My goal is to make money online by blogging
- Keemji all day, everyday.
- Assembled Thoughts of majorieann
- This blog is about Majorie Ann. Her likes on make up, her life as a med-students and everything in between.
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- Paper, Chalkdust and Stars
- This is a blog about astronomy, astronomy education, webcam astrophotography in the Philippines.
- Miss Janelle
- Beauty slash personal blog of a Filipina-RN and frustrated graphic artist.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.
- I Am fLip
- It's all about the things I do, places I go, food I eat, stuff I buy (gadgets, clothes, etc.), movies I watch, what’s hot and what’s not and everything round the clock.
- Going Straight
- This is about dealing with my struggles with same sex attractions, sexual addictions, and finding my true purpose in life. It's actually about anything and everything that can lead me to personal growth, wholeness, and healing.
- Mga Kwentong ma Alamat
- A personal rants about my twisted life...
- Woman On A JouRney
- I am a Filipina transplanted in the U.S. and trying to survive life in a new environment. This is a journal of my journey through life, particularly my experiences in my new home as well as observations of different subjects of interests.
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- VJ Gonzales
- An informational blog which focuses on the followig major topics Business, Environment, Events, Money Making, News, Sports, Technology, LIFE and Affiliations
- I FLAUNT
- i flaunt
- Up, up and away.
- My life at 30,000 feet, and everything else in between.