Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- Extract, store and review the memories. Anything and everything about personal life, news and current affairs and most especially to Harry Potter. It shares about personal stories and experiences, the likes and interests.
- Think Pink
- This is a personal blog of a Cebuana who loves to code, watch anime, play online games and who absolutely loves the color pink!
- Cebuana Mom
- Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings of a Busy Mom
- Miss Wanderful
- Daily musing of pinay wanderer .
- Flowersblooms by Elvie
- MY WORLD IS A KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOR ! Paintings of my life's journey, experiences, cherished memories, emotions, thoughts, ideas and other interesting stuffs.
- Locally Made
- Articles, News, Events, SEO and More. Your one stop shop for Halo halo Information
- LOVE's Haven
- A place full of LOVE!
- Oh My Goshness!
- Random ramble about something funny or irritating or interesting; travel; anything japanese; entertainment; music; fashion and beauty; lifestyle
- A blogger of all sorts.
- Zola's Mom
- Random thoughts of a stay-at-home mom on anything, anyone and whatever else that catches her fancy
- barefoot venus
- Hi, I'm leah and this is my beauty and travel blog.Barefoot represents travel and Venus, love and beauty. Come,join and discover the beauty around us and inside us. Let's keep inspiring each other to shine brightly ♥
- Life Can't Wait
- Life is a series of experiences, so live life as if everything is a miracle!
- Even with PKD, Life Goes On
- Thoughts, Reflections, Opinions and more on life, education, politics, television, music, kidney disease, and the NBA among many other things from a Filipino medical educator.
- It's a place where books, movies, music, magic COME TO LIFE!
- The rambling experience of a seaman on board a ship.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- Still Stampin'
- Richard Allan Uy's thoughts on stamps, star wars, and other relevant Philippine issues
- pinoy cad+coin
- Discovering AutoCAD tips and tricks. Building-up my financial blueprint
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- Kapunapuna is written by Rowell Viado of Mangaldan, Pangasinan. Shuffled thoughts of everything noticeable, Business, Information, Guide, Tips, Music, Videos, Consoles and other other thing that makes me feel to write.
- Vouchers 'n More
- If you love discounts like we do, Vouchers 'n More is for you! Featuring the hottest deals and discounts from various Group Buying Sites. Enjoy your bargain!
- The Indecent Truth
- This Blog is open for PRODUCT REVIEW, COLLABORATIONS, & SPONSORSHIP. Contact me at: email@example.com
- Patrick. Nerding it up since 1991. I'm a journalism student who loves to write but hates the process of thinking. Interested in television, the arts, current events and pop culture. This is a blog devoted to the 90's.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Kiddie Partyholic
- A blog about a mom's passion for kiddie parties! :)
- The Handmade Chic
- Lifestyle blog that is an informal documentation of my perks and hobbies in life.
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- Hey Erik Felipe
- Official website of Ericson Felipe. Filipino. Dream pursuer. Adventurer. Techie. Blogger. Sports, Food and Music lover. Discover new things with Erik.
- Rookie Mommy PH
- A motherhood blog and online space for soon-to-be-mommys and the likes of unexpectant mothers of today's generation.
- Manik Makina
- Manikreigun loves to write and blog about his adventures, lifestyle, his 'own' pop culture and random rants and reviews.
- Next Jam
- The personal blog of Mark Cerbo is about a mix of pop culture interest namely reviews on movies, photography, food, books, toys, comics, products and sites. An adventure on events coverage and a daily dose of "What's the Next JAM?"
- Pieces of Liz
- It's my personal blog, my very own nook in the World Wide Web to share my thoughts and interests.
- My Little Secret
- rants about anything and everything under the sun although most of it are personal life journey.
- momvsbaby journey
- momVSbaby journey is a personal blog of a working mom that features, beauty, life, travels, parenting and anything in between.
- My Misbehaved World
- I live for food, travel, beauty, love and a lot more. I blog to share the days of my misbehaved world. Hold on tight and come away with me
- Slip Inside the Eye of my Mind
- Personal and Philippine rock music blog
- Like Love Help
- This is a blog I made to share with friends what I like, love, and hate… or let’s just say stuff that need help so it becomes likeable or lovable. ;) Posts span across categories: food, home and living, customer service, dance, beauty, etc.
- When Owel Plays
- Featuring cheap eats, sale and promos in the metro, upcoming events, fashion, and travel.
- Digital World
- Personal Blogs of RJ Ian S. Sevilla
- iNSOYMADA: mga awit ug yawit sa kasing-kasing bisaya.
- Imagine nagtagay ta ‘ron. Tipsy na ta apan di pa hubog. Unsay atong estoryhan? I don’t usually start a conversation. Sukad pa sa pagkabata, manggiuwawon na ko. Pangutan-a si mama. So, ikaw una estorya.
- It's Watchamacallit
- It's Watchamacallit, a pinch of random thoughts seasoned with words displays the things I adore, the new places I explore, the food I have tasted and other random thoughts.
- The thoughts inside my head, the reflection inside my heart, and the words behind my shiny forehead...
- My Sweet Adventure
- In this blog, you'll read my daily rants, reviews, current moods, etc.. but mainly.. this blog is about my life in words. :)
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- Money Making Online in the Philippines
- A very informative resources website for making money online in the philippines
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- My journey as a wife, a mom-to-be and everything in between.