Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, life, food & more
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- Next Jam
- The personal blog of Mark Cerbo is about a mix of pop culture interest namely reviews on movies, photography, food, books, toys, comics, products and sites. An adventure on events coverage and a daily dose of "What's the Next JAM?"
- RATED E! Exclusively Explosive Earvilicious Escapades!
- Get a good laugh with my blogserye! 10 indibidwal sa loob ng iisang bahay dito sa Brunei! Plus, know more about living in Brunei! Gaano kasaya at kahirap ang mabuhay sa isang bansang Muslim!
- Simpleng Inhinyero
- Isa Akong Inhinyerong bloggero
- Locally Made
- Articles, News, Events, SEO and More. Your one stop shop for Halo halo Information
- James Aban|Make MEANING Online
- [RECOMMENDED]Topics ranging from tech news, games, apps, sports, food, etc.
- Bea in Manila
- The chronicles of an ambitious, scatter-brained 17-year-old probinsyana struggling with Manila urbanity and life in the Ateneo de Manila University, hoping to become a successful doctor one day.
- Christia's World
- Christia's World is the brainchild of a team made up of a couple and their dog that decided to try their luck on putting their thoughts out in the interwebs. Talks about: FOOD, SPA/MASSAGES and OTHER FUNNY POSTS
- finding happily ever after
- this blog contains the journal of my journey finding happiness. jokes, photos, inspirational quotes and many more
- Tet's Little Finds
- Personal blog turned into adventure blog. Anything that I found and discover are posted here, be it be about food, places, love and life.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.
- Ang Blog na ito ay tungkol sa akin, sa mga bagay na nakapaligid sa akin at sa mga lumilibot sa akin.
- Inspirational Quotes Today
- Inspirational Quotes, Life Quotes, Quotes About Life, Inspirational Videos, Motivational Quotes, Wisdom Quotes and Inspirational Life Quotes From Inspirational Speakers, Poets, Authors, Philosophers, Writers and Significant Personalities.
- Mary Jane's Niche
- My blog Mary Jane’s Niche is my own personal space on the www where I can post my thoughts & photographs; as well as help someone in their personal & financial growth journey that will lead them to find contentment in life.
- transcription blog
- Archie de Lara on Transcription Resources and more...
- Cozycrab Flaunts Fandom
- Cozycrab's personal blog. Blogging about Korean dramas and Kpop.
- LIFE Moto
- Welcome to Life Moto! Life is worth living for. What is your motto in life? What is your purpose of living? This is your story. This is your life. I hope this site may enlighten us to our daily life.
- News, Internet, Games, Blog and Anything
- Angela Andaluz
- Twenty something Filipina named hope: full time law student, part time blogger and online shop owner.
- My Little Secret
- rants about anything and everything under the sun although most of it are personal life journey.
- I GO DOWN DEEP
- I GO DOWN DEEP
- Learning Fragments
- Life lessons come in fragments, shattered in every imaginable place. We collect them piece by piece from our day-to-day race.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).
- Anything about my daily rumbling
- ★ The Green Pencil ★
- Infornography - an addiction to or an obsession with acquiring, manipulating, and sharing information...
- Recis Dempayos
- The personal weblog of just another guy on various topics.
- it is everything that comes into my mind that I want to remember and check once in a while, and everything I want to share to the world, things that got my interest and capture my attention..things that makes me happy and even cry..
- Stay Strong
- Sace Natividad | 16 | 5'7 | Senior | Random | PH | *frustrated* Singer | Demi Lovato | Canon | Nikon | Amateur Photographer | Bisexual | Animal Lover | Christian | LGBT Supporter | Artist | Dork |
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- A blog that is all about photos of everything.
- Jan De Joya | The Free-Spirited Freelancer
- A blog focused on giving the latest information about working from home in the Philippines.
- Pinoy in Singapore
- One Pinoy’s journey to adapting to life in the Lion City and make it a home away from home…
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- Epub Hunter
- all about ebooks
- Flowersblooms by Elvie
- MY WORLD IS A KALEIDOSCOPE OF COLOR ! Paintings of my life's journey, experiences, cherished memories, emotions, thoughts, ideas and other interesting stuffs.
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- Drifting Soul is Written
- Drifting Soul is Written exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections to travels.
- The thoughts inside my head, the reflection inside my heart, and the words behind my shiny forehead...
- My Favorite Things
- blogging on parenthood, pregnancy, food, movies, entertainment
- My Simple Life. My Wonderful Family & Friends. My Homemade Recipes. My Amazing Photos.
- OPERATION: FIX LIFE
- This is a personal blog composed of my mundane life stories as a student, daughter and lover. I also post some of the inspirations I find in the web and blog about here. I may blurt out profane words here and there so, forgive me.
- Personal Blog about Ramblings in Life Online and Offline
- Marie's Thoughts
- An outlet for the random thoughts of a humble girl.
- It's True, It's True!
- Marcelle Fabie's Commentary on wrestling, philosophy, film, and everything else. It's true, it's true!
- A blog made especially for girls! You can find beauty tips and love tips here! It also tackles the personal life of the blogger.
- miss OR donya?
- Aside from this is my raves and rants haven, You can find simple life tools that can help you. I don’t know what but I’m pretty sure it has. haha :)
- Events and reflection of the author who happens to be a Roman Catholic priest of the Latin Rite in the Diocese of San Pablo, Philippines.
- An Inner City of Random Thoughts
- Random things and experiences of a lady who lived in South Korea and now living in Thailand.