Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, personal, life & more
- A Free Mind
- A personal blog that features different topics regarding computers and internet, music, movies, web development, web design, seo and other interesting stuff around the world.
- My Life In Random
- Is Author/Novelist Angela Atienza personal blog about life, love, faith and anything in between
- Make It Happen
- Make it Happen is all about products i am using, the personal experiences one encounters, review of places i have been to, my insight on current events, a whole lot more.
- Still Stampin'
- Richard Allan Uy's thoughts on stamps, star wars, and other relevant Philippine issues
- Allen Ramos
- Allen`s life adventures
- pinoy cad+coin
- Discovering AutoCAD tips and tricks. Building-up my financial blueprint
- One Mantra Is All That It Takes
- A site that reviews movies, comics, books, places, and other things. It also gives an insight on events pertaining to some festivals, cultures, and even conventions.
- Astral Strings
- just about anything
- A personal blog of my travel and food adventures plus anything and everything under the sun.
- Tik Tok Its Locked
- This blog is bits and pieces of all things I like, love, enjoy and would like to keep locked and remembered.
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- Simply A Lady
- My blog is about my personal views and opinions about products, beauty and foods.
- Open Notebook
- .,on reaching my dream to be a flight attendant and other stories (life, love, career, faith, hope etc.)
- Beyond Pink Stripes
- Random musings, stories, snapshots, and reviews from the "little" girl with several abandoned blogs who suddenly finds herself inspired to scribble once again after coming into her senses and realizing that there's more to LIFE than PINK ST
- Alex The Informer
- A repository of information on technology, cars, online games, gadgets and health.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Life at the Sayote Kingdom
- Appreciating life regardless of its form, shape and size.
- It's Watchamacallit
- It's Watchamacallit, a pinch of random thoughts seasoned with words displays the things I adore, the new places I explore, the food I have tasted and other random thoughts.
- Through Chewy Chocolate Glasses
- A thirty-something girl's journey to pregnancy, being a first time mom and other tales.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- The Techie Lifestyle is the newest tech blog in the Philippine blogosphere that aims to make information and news on mobile phones, games, personal computing, internet, gadgets and technology in general available to everyone.
- Bahala Na Nurse Blog
- A nurse blog about med-surg nursing experiences, lessons learned, and living with type 1 diabetes for 40+ years. Filipino nurse blogger in the USA.
- Extract, store and review the memories. Anything and everything about personal life, news and current affairs and most especially to Harry Potter. It shares about personal stories and experiences, the likes and interests.
- jellian's niche
- The blog expresses Jellian's feelings, ideas, principles, opinions, hopes & more stuff. It is her outlet to express things in her mind that she wasn't able to say to her friends, family and people personally.
- Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)
- unica hija
- Marla Eizzel. Pinay. Manila, PH. A passionate daughter of Christ. Her adventures are defined by travels for food and culture.
- A Knight's Code.
- The World according to Mark Vincent...
- She hardly says no...
- HEYCARI.COM (She hardly says no…) is a personal blog wherein Cari documents her experiences every time she says yes to life -- this contains stories about her love for travel, for food, for design, and for all her other fascinations in between.
- @Your SiRVis
- SiRVis is not just a personal movement but an advocacy for pro-active change and selfless service to humanity... Tayo ang SiRVis!
- Back to basix.
- My random thoghts, personal observations and opinions. Nobody can be sued for his freedom!
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Anything so Beautiful
- A blog of simple thoughts of trying to be a good person, law-abiding citizen, being a good mother that doesn't expect any amount of perfections but rather learning how to get a close to perfect life.
- A Journey Of A Single Mom
- Surviving Motherhood, Loving Life, Sharing Love
- barefoot venus
- Hi, I'm leah and this is my beauty and travel blog.Barefoot represents travel and Venus, love and beauty. Come,join and discover the beauty around us and inside us. Let's keep inspiring each other to shine brightly ♥
- a little bit of everything - personal, art, history, faith, politics & government...
- Pieces of Liz
- It's my personal blog, my very own nook in the World Wide Web to share my thoughts and interests.
- This blog will take you to the waves of life of the blogger, current issues here and abroad, his literary pieces, nostalgia and his adventures.
- A Blog about the life of Manila Gay Socialites!
- Hi I'm Carla (Zy for short). This is my blog, my little personal space on the web. I love telling my adventures and misadventures in life, love for food, photography, and travel.
- STI College Diaries
- STI College Diaries of student bloggers
- The Pinoy Wanderer
- The five senses and everything in between...
- mark anthony
- This blog is my personal blog, i post here some of my random thoughts and my personal habbit
- The Four Eyed Optimist
- Random musings of a bookworm. At times serious, mostly goofy take on life, love, politics, faith and other mysteries.
- Bloggers Dream
- This blog contains posts which tackles about marketing and SEO, Personal opinions, Love, and experiences. This has been created to accomplish the 365 days dream of posting relevant contents anything under the sun.
- Mr. and Mrs. Del Mundo
- Alfredo and Rose blog about travelling, lifestyle, health, and teaching experience
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- These are my thoughts about anything --from my favorite things, to my favorite people, etc.
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- ang personal blog ng isang opinionated pessimist guy na nagpapaka-happy sa buhay
- Life Can't Wait
- Life is a series of experiences, so live life as if everything is a miracle!