Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, personal, life & more
- THIS DAY @ DULDULAO.NET
- Lifestyle and Other Topics in General
- unica hija
- Marla Eizzel. Pinay. Manila, PH. A passionate daughter of Christ. Her adventures are defined by travels for food and culture.
- Twenty and Beyond
- A personal space of a twenty year old, free spirited woman. It'll contain anything from adventure, to food, to fashion, to reviews and even senseless rants.
- A Free Mind
- A personal blog that features different topics regarding computers and internet, music, movies, web development, web design, seo and other interesting stuff around the world.
- Bangs Zaldivar
- I’m an event planner who wants all thing fabulous, mom of two sports lover gentlemen, wife of a kind hearted man, spontaneous event emcee, fashion rebel.
- It's True, It's True!
- Marcelle Fabie's Commentary on wrestling, philosophy, film, and everything else. It's true, it's true!
- Angelamhiere's Little Heaven
- An English Teacher's blog about her adventures in classes, beauty and life.
- Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)
- profound bliss
- the bliss of being gay is a bliss like no other
- Clark & Butchay's Blog
- Our Experiences, Expressions & evaluations
- Kapunapuna is written by Rowell Viado of Mangaldan, Pangasinan. Shuffled thoughts of everything noticeable, Business, Information, Guide, Tips, Music, Videos, Consoles and other other thing that makes me feel to write.
- LIFE Moto
- Welcome to Life Moto! Life is worth living for. What is your motto in life? What is your purpose of living? This is your story. This is your life. I hope this site may enlighten us to our daily life.
- Make It Happen
- Make it Happen is all about products i am using, the personal experiences one encounters, review of places i have been to, my insight on current events, a whole lot more.
- The Vampire Queen Diaries
- The everyday (sort of) life of a Vampire Queen. Expect weirdness. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- The simple life of collecting toys, playing games and watching anime - creating our own meaning of the word "OTAKU" - Otaku and Proud!
- Thinking Out Loud
- a gay life making most of life
- STI College Diaries
- STI College Diaries of student bloggers
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- A blog about my personal experience and notes on travelling, staycations, food, products, fashion and other random ramblings. :) "A BLOG is a TOOL that lets you do anything from CHANGE THE WORLD to SHARE YOUR SHOPPING LIST."
- Zola's Mom
- Random thoughts of a stay-at-home mom on anything, anyone and whatever else that catches her fancy
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Heart Of The 80s
- An avid fan of the 80's from the Philippines, brought up in a laidback town in the province. Take a trip with me down memory lane and let's look back at the best times of the 80's. Let's give all the attention to the positive things fr
- Vouchers 'n More
- If you love discounts like we do, Vouchers 'n More is for you! Featuring the hottest deals and discounts from various Group Buying Sites. Enjoy your bargain!
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- Digital World
- Personal Blogs of RJ Ian S. Sevilla
- Work At Home
- WORK AT HOME BY ENCODING CAPTCHAS > Home-based Online Job > Part-time or full-time > No need to invest > No quota > No boss http://ugeneonlinejob.blogspot.com
- Ang Internet at Ako
- Life's lesson outside the four corners of the classroom. Everyday is a gift of opportunities for us to learn. The only person we need to overcome is who we are yesterday.
- Personal blog that talk about anything and everything under the sun.
- Working Moms and More
- Blog about working moms, career, kids talents, travel and more!
- My Little Secret
- rants about anything and everything under the sun although most of it are personal life journey.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- A woman's lifestyle blog that features just about anything and everything that might interest a mom, a food lover, a travel enthusiast, a bargain hunter, a fashion finder, a book lover and even a health buff and a beauty fanatic.
- blahblahblogchef chronicles the life of an awesome wife.
- The Adventures of a Shopaholic Mommy
- a blog that showcases the everyday fashion style of a shopaholic mommy. it also features shopping finds, travels, products recommended and a lot more!
- By Beedazzled
- A lifestyle blog about style, food, travel and everything in between.
- Why Me?
- mga kwento ng pakikipagsapalaran sa mundong ibabaw
- Rookie Mommy PH
- A motherhood blog and online space for soon-to-be-mommys and the likes of unexpectant mothers of today's generation.
- The Project Mommy-ger
- Much more than just sharing my adventures and misadventures as an excited mom-to-be, this blog will also showcase PM techniques and how they can be applied to make the journey to motherhood more fun.
- leya bo-be-ya
- personal blog of leah valle.
- Notes from the Choir
- Personal Reflection, Thoughts on Life
- Pieces of Me
- My personal experiences in life.
- el toro bumingo
- I'm Elmer, 34 years old and an average Filipino gay guy. I work in the call center industry and my blog would be all about myself and my interests. I'm into Ragnarok, DotA, photography, travel, foods, music, movies, Internet, Facebook and comput
- Tik Tok Its Locked
- This blog is bits and pieces of all things I like, love, enjoy and would like to keep locked and remembered.
- Bahala Na Nurse Blog
- A nurse blog about med-surg nursing experiences, lessons learned, and living with type 1 diabetes for 40+ years. Filipino nurse blogger in the USA.
- Still Stampin'
- Richard Allan Uy's thoughts on stamps, star wars, and other relevant Philippine issues
- Reyah's Page
- My blog is a personal blog wherein i can express what i feel and what i want. This is my outlet to express my opinion on a certain topic.
- The rambling experience of a seaman on board a ship.