Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering personal, travel, life, food & more
- The Adventures of a Shopaholic Mommy
- a blog that showcases the everyday fashion style of a shopaholic mommy. it also features shopping finds, travels, products recommended and a lot more!
- What you Think, What you Love, Share it.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Personal blog of Manila-based Fashion stylist / Blogger / Digital Media and PR Professional, CRISTINA RAPOSA. You'll find post on her favorite things, fashion, art, music, travel and all other things in between.
- Next Jam
- The personal blog of Mark Cerbo is about a mix of pop culture interest namely reviews on movies, photography, food, books, toys, comics, products and sites. An adventure on events coverage and a daily dose of "What's the Next JAM?"
- Meet you all the way
- personal blog
- barefoot venus
- Hi, I'm leah and this is my beauty and travel blog.Barefoot represents travel and Venus, love and beauty. Come,join and discover the beauty around us and inside us. Let's keep inspiring each other to shine brightly ♥
- Slip Inside the Eye of my Mind
- Personal and Philippine rock music blog
- My Digital Reality
- The topics can be anything under the sun. All of the posts will be open to comments and free for the public to discuss.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- It's a place where books, movies, music, magic COME TO LIFE!
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- Kiddie Partyholic
- A blog about a mom's passion for kiddie parties! :)
- I write about life and its nuances.
- a little bit of everything - personal, art, history, faith, politics & government...
- The Modern Cinderella
- this blog is about personal blogging. The specialties are about life, love, entertainment, fashion and of course about the my life
- Heart Of The 80s
- An avid fan of the 80's from the Philippines, brought up in a laidback town in the province. Take a trip with me down memory lane and let's look back at the best times of the 80's. Let's give all the attention to the positive things fr
- What Will Tomorrow Bring?
- On just about anything...
- Make It Happen
- Make it Happen is all about products i am using, the personal experiences one encounters, review of places i have been to, my insight on current events, a whole lot more.
- Lzl's Travels & Interests
- This blog covers mostly all of my local travels. From beach to islands, personal thoughts and anything that I think is worthwhile to share...
- the unspoken piece
- the silent search for meaning in godless ways ..
- Fin Lust
- The blog is all about everything under the sun.
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- Baby Talk
- This is a story about a girl's yellow world - full of sunshine, warmth, love and affection. Share with my adventures in parenthood, marriage, work life, and much much more!
- My so-called Experimented Blog
- An online diary of a chemist-wannabe. She simply writes her experiments about different facets of her life.
- Miss Wanderful
- Daily musing of pinay wanderer .
- Technicolor Waves of Rhapsody
- A journal of a Philippine southern belle about food, travel, beauty and fashion.
- My Little Secret
- rants about anything and everything under the sun although most of it are personal life journey.
- Payo ni Karl
- Payo ni karl. ASK ME! anything ! FAMILY, LOVE OR FRIENDS PROBLEMS!
- VICMADZ: The Guy with a Big Voice
- The blog site of Vic Marion Madriaga
- blahblahblogchef chronicles the life of an awesome wife.
- barrio girl in the big city
- It is a collection of stories of a barrio girls mishaps and adventures in the big city
- The Skinny Kenny
- Kennie Legaspi shares his short ramblings on fashion, music, cosplay and everything under the sun on this virtual diary. He wishes you to live and chase down your teenage dreams just like him.
- Manik Makina
- Redefining his own pop culture one post at a time. Manikreigun's webspace for his thoughts, opinions and invalid reasoning.
- Thinking Out Loud
- a gay life making most of life
- Talk N Text (TNT) Promos
- Talk 'N Text Call, Text, Internet Promos
- My Wealthy Journey
- A journey to a wealthy life, this is the purpose that drivens our passion towards this blog. We treat our everyday journey as one wealthy journey and at the of the day we smile and we can say this is My Wealthy Journey.
- My Thoughts
- I want to reach out to people and the internet is the best way to do this The blog is my thoughts about people, event, relationship, and God.
- Over Hell, Under Heaven
- Over Hell, Under Heaven -- where everything is in between. Here, you can find anything which is neither up above nor down below.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.
- Cindy's Threads
- Cindy's threads contains reviews which you find informative, stories which you find entertaining and personal matters that you can surely relate to.
- Maude's Avenue of Thoughts
- A Young Woman's Random Scribbles on Her Everyday Endeavors
- km's thoughts for you
- can be anything related to food, fashion, travel, and everyday life
- el toro bumingo
- I'm Elmer, 34 years old and an average Filipino gay guy. I work in the call center industry and my blog would be all about myself and my interests. I'm into Ragnarok, DotA, photography, travel, foods, music, movies, Internet, Facebook and comput
- Pieces of Liz
- It's my personal blog, my very own nook in the World Wide Web to share my thoughts and interests.
- leya bo-be-ya
- personal blog of leah valle.
- Sa Kalye ni Felipe
- Sinasabi ko sa sarili na simple lang ang buhay. Kaya gusto ko itong gawing komplikado!
- pinoy cad+coin
- Discovering AutoCAD tips and tricks. Building-up my financial blueprint