Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering personal, travel, life, food & more
- a different shade of love
- a different shade of love
- Working Moms and More
- Blog about working moms, career, kids talents, travel and more!
- A Free Mind
- A personal blog that features different topics regarding computers and internet, music, movies, web development, web design, seo and other interesting stuff around the world.
- Chopsuey Rice
- Reviews and opinions about anything around me. This is my first random blog.
- Joyfully Yours
- In love with life. In constant search for the next adventure.
- Freddie to Infinity
- A personal blogsite with the aim of inspiring readers the way my husband inspires me. A compilation of experiences and views regarding varied topics; inspirational quotes; the world of Nursing; and contributions.
- Filipino Bum
- I don't want to leave and work outside the country, I'd rather bum around and stay here in the Philippines. I wish I can blog more often. Bum.
- The Past And The Spurious
- Tibibord is a student, a Bicolano, and an Atenean. This is his blog.
- The Indecent Truth
- This Blog is open for PRODUCT REVIEW, COLLABORATIONS, & SPONSORSHIP. Contact me at: email@example.com
- Practical Pinay
- Practical tips, affordable fashion, budget travel. Also expect entries on my random thoughts, daily observations and life-changing experiences.
- Airhen's World
- A 17 Year old blogger na marunong magmahal, masaktan, bumangon at may takot sa diyos. Tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay sa mundo
- Pinoy Gay Guide
- A Guide to the rest of us ...
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- When Owel Plays
- Featuring cheap eats, sale and promos in the metro, upcoming events, fashion, and travel.
- You can call me Mark Welcome to my black & white world. Psychology Student 18 y/o Yep I'm fat I'm Awesome too That's all for now.
- Blogger Bark
- Blogger Bark tackles everything there is about a dog's life. From treats to fleas, it's a blog that sniffs into what it's like to be the furry companion that everyone loves.
- Life Can't Wait
- Life is a series of experiences, so live life as if everything is a miracle!
- Personal blog of Mara Ruiz
- A blog of random things in the life of boyetme.
- Doses of Rose
- Because it ignites the fire in my soul, I write about the little things I am passionate about. Visit my blog to read my thoughts on life and love and get your fires lightened up! With love, the living wildfire, Rose.
- A Knight's Code.
- The World according to Mark Vincent...
- The Freudian Slip of a Bacolodnon
- Get to read the (mis)adventures of a doctor, teacher, traveler and writer.
- Vouchers 'n More
- If you love discounts like we do, Vouchers 'n More is for you! Featuring the hottest deals and discounts from various Group Buying Sites. Enjoy your bargain!
- A blog about my personal experience and notes on travelling, staycations, food, products, fashion and other random ramblings. :) "A BLOG is a TOOL that lets you do anything from CHANGE THE WORLD to SHARE YOUR SHOPPING LIST."
- breakfast in bed
- she's the poem you never knew how to write
- Angela Andaluz
- Twenty something Filipina named hope: full time law student, part time blogger and online shop owner.
- LIFE Moto
- Welcome to Life Moto! Life is worth living for. What is your motto in life? What is your purpose of living? This is your story. This is your life. I hope this site may enlighten us to our daily life.
- ijuander cebu
- a cebu-based blog that features travels, tourists destination, restaurants, food and product review, and events within Cebu.
- unwinding moments
- lifestyle,health and beauty tips,recreation,hobbies,astrology,quotes,fashion,socializing,relationship,shopping,outdoors,events,blogging,fashion,linking,backlinks,connecting,friendship,social networking,money making
- One Word: SWABEH!
- A personal blog of a LATE blogger. XD
- Chubibo boy's Life
- Anything that my mind wanted to say i write
- JYM is Personal Blog founded on October 19, 2013. It's purpose is to give an outlet for the owner's love for writing, reading, sharing thoughts and as a past time from his hectic work schedule.
- Sound of Life
- Personal journal of my life
- The Adventures of a Shopaholic Mommy
- a blog that showcases the everyday fashion style of a shopaholic mommy. it also features shopping finds, travels, products recommended and a lot more!
- What you Think, What you Love, Share it.
- Hazel Asoy
- I blog merely because I want to improve my grammar and writing skills. I blog because it is an outlet where I can rant and talk about random stuff that tickles my fancy.
- my rolling-stone-kind of life
- Life and adventure of a Call Center Agent.
- Personal blog of Manila-based Fashion stylist / Blogger / Digital Media and PR Professional, CRISTINA RAPOSA. You'll find post on her favorite things, fashion, art, music, travel and all other things in between.
- Next Jam
- The personal blog of Mark Cerbo is about a mix of pop culture interest namely reviews on movies, photography, food, books, toys, comics, products and sites. An adventure on events coverage and a daily dose of "What's the Next JAM?"
- Meet you all the way
- personal blog
- barefoot venus
- Hi, I'm leah and this is my beauty and travel blog.Barefoot represents travel and Venus, love and beauty. Come,join and discover the beauty around us and inside us. Let's keep inspiring each other to shine brightly ♥
- Slip Inside the Eye of my Mind
- Personal and Philippine rock music blog
- My Digital Reality
- The topics can be anything under the sun. All of the posts will be open to comments and free for the public to discuss.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- It's a place where books, movies, music, magic COME TO LIFE!
- Chronicles my thoughts, musings, and day to day happenings that sorta defines my homosexuality. In Filipino: "Chorva lang yan"
- Kiddie Partyholic
- A blog about a mom's passion for kiddie parties! :)
- I write about life and its nuances.
- a little bit of everything - personal, art, history, faith, politics & government...