Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- As Told By Angela
- Chronicles about life and everything else in between from a 20-something corporate gal.
- It is all about ME blog that features beauty products, fashion, arts and craft, lifestyle and anything within the bloggers experience and thoughts.
- fiel-kun's thoughts
- thoughts of a simple dreamer...
- It's Me Miss M
- It's Me Miss M is created as an outlet to share the little and big things that every single day brings. Food reviews, fashion news, travel tips, whatnots, raves, and (forgive me) occasional rants.
- Cozycrab Flaunts Fandom
- Cozycrab's personal blog. Blogging about Korean dramas and Kpop.
- Purple Peaches
- Story of a Palawenian living in the metro. Rants and Raves.
- Stay Strong
- Sace Natividad | 16 | 5'7 | Senior | Random | PH | *frustrated* Singer | Demi Lovato | Canon | Nikon | Amateur Photographer | Bisexual | Animal Lover | Christian | LGBT Supporter | Artist | Dork |
- The Freelancer's Diary
- It's all about me, you and all of us... It's all about freelancing tips and experiences that may help newbies to get involve in Making Money Online...
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- life of a cuddlebit
- My random ramblings
- Learning Fragments
- Life lessons come in fragments, shattered in every imaginable place. We collect them piece by piece from our day-to-day race.
- Dems Angeles
- About me.
- Ang Blog na ito ay tungkol sa akin, sa mga bagay na nakapaligid sa akin at sa mga lumilibot sa akin.
- Momsicle Online
- A venture to motherhood; sharing my ups and down of being a first time mom, raising a kid, minding a husband and the vanity of being a woman.
- Viewpoint Publication
- Viewpoint Publication is a blog that covers a variety of topics ranging from the Philippines to entertainment.
- The Web Magazine
- A blog about online trends and personal life of Carl Valenzona, The Web Magazine
- My Favorite Things
- blogging on parenthood, pregnancy, food, movies, entertainment
- Mommy Tots
- My online journal on life and motherhood.
- ANTIGONE'S PLEA
- rants of a trying heard DRAMA QUEEN...
- Pinoy Gay Guide
- A Guide to the rest of us ...
- Pink Fox Patrol
- My Personal Diary
- Filipino Bum
- I don't want to leave and work outside the country, I'd rather bum around and stay here in the Philippines. I wish I can blog more often. Bum.
- Angelamhiere's Little Heaven
- An English Teacher's blog about her adventures in classes, beauty and life.
- Ms. Jhessy Wandering Free
- Musings about her travels and everyday whatever's!
- RATED E! Exclusively Explosive Earvilicious Escapades!
- Get a good laugh with my blogserye! 10 indibidwal sa loob ng iisang bahay dito sa Brunei! Plus, know more about living in Brunei! Gaano kasaya at kahirap ang mabuhay sa isang bansang Muslim!
- Pinoy in Singapore
- One Pinoy’s journey to adapting to life in the Lion City and make it a home away from home…
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- Just Another Pixel
- Just Another Pixel - a Semi-Personal blog where I write about my life experiences, news-worthy stuff that interest me, tutorials and FYIs for internet savvy people like me.
- Personal/tech weblog of Eugene Alvin Villar, aka seav.
- Your Daily Dose of Marc
- This is a personal blog of Marc
- This is the personal blog of Patrick Oliveros.
- Miss Patch
- Is it Miss Patch? It's Miss Patch! A personal blog that will entertain you with anything and everything about the becky, artistic life of a 20something soul. Soul talaga? Tee hee!
- Its about living, loving, laughing and working..
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- Blogging Rights
- This blog depicts the variety of things that Mhel Garrido wants to blog about.
- Marie's Thoughts
- An outlet for the random thoughts of a humble girl.
- Mary Jane's Niche
- My blog Mary Jane’s Niche is my own personal space on the www where I can post my thoughts & photographs; as well as help someone in their personal & financial growth journey that will lead them to find contentment in life.
- ifysk blog
- Fact Mag, Health Tips, Worldwide Trending Topics
- It's True, It's True!
- Marcelle Fabie's Commentary on wrestling, philosophy, film, and everything else. It's true, it's true!
- Jan De Joya | The Free-Spirited Freelancer
- A blog focused on giving the latest information about working from home in the Philippines.
- Honest to Goodness Reviews
- This blog is intended for emerging small to medium enterprise businesses and unique products. I make honest reviews of their products, and services, its strengths and benefits.
- Movies and my Stories
- My blog is about capturing life mainly in movies but as well as other things in my cloud of interests, with random thoughts and stories included!
- unwinding moments
- lifestyle,health and beauty tips,recreation,hobbies,astrology,quotes,fashion,socializing,relationship,shopping,outdoors,events,blogging,fashion,linking,backlinks,connecting,friendship,social networking,money making
- Broken Heart Quotes That Heal
- Everything about healing a broken heart including quotes, poems, prayers, sayings, songs and wallpapers.
- I can talk about Beauty Products all day long 24/7 that would even the bore the beauty-gurus. Also, sharing my adventures as a friend, daughter, sister, career woman and being a cheesy wife.
- The thoughts inside my head, the reflection inside my heart, and the words behind my shiny forehead...
- gusto niyong matawa? maiyak? matuto? o kaya naman eh mainspire? di niyo yan magagawa sa blog ko... pero bumisita pa rin kayo... satisfy your curiosity!!!
- The Desert Life
- The Desert Life is about the adventures of a twenty something Overseas Filipino Worker based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It documents day-to-day life, travels, new discoveries, things to try and what-nots on this side of the planet.
- Simply Me / Karen Jardeleza
- Personal Journal of my travels, adventure and my favorite korean and japanese drama. Shares interest in gadgets, food, Kim Hyun Joong and photography. About Life, likes and interest... anything and everything... Read and discover things with SIMPLY ME
- James Aban|Make MEANING Online
- [RECOMMENDED]Topics ranging from tech news, games, apps, sports, food, etc.