Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, life, food & more
- Nowherian Notes
- Gibberings of a twenty-something who works her butt off on a third world salary rate so she can travel (and eat her way around) the world.
- life of a cuddlebit
- My random ramblings
- Pinoy Lucky Numbers
- Daily Guide, Tips, Angle Guide,Hearing for suertres and PCSO Lotto Results.
- I Will Take Center Stage.
- Welcome to the life of a not-so-typical teenager.
- broken record
- think you've heard it before? not like this...
- ANTIGONE'S PLEA
- rants of a trying heard DRAMA QUEEN...
- Pink Fox Patrol
- My Personal Diary
- Synz Memoir
- A blog of interesting topics on food, travel, tutorials and recipes.
- Edlyn Manuel
- Just about anything
- Just Another Pixel
- Just Another Pixel - a Semi-Personal blog where I write about my life experiences, news-worthy stuff that interest me, tutorials and FYIs for internet savvy people like me.
- The Pinoy Wanderer
- The five senses and everything in between...
- Fin Lust
- The blog is all about everything under the sun.
- Its about living, loving, laughing and working..
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE! Welcome to my personal blog where you will find me talking about life as a Filipina, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, yoga addict, frustrated writer, excited blogger, recent Back-to-Work Mom.
- unwinding moments
- lifestyle,health and beauty tips,recreation,hobbies,astrology,quotes,fashion,socializing,relationship,shopping,outdoors,events,blogging,fashion,linking,backlinks,connecting,friendship,social networking,money making
- Personal/tech weblog of Eugene Alvin Villar, aka seav.
- Pak-Shet Happens!
- Life is not always rainbows and butterflies kasi maraming katarantaduhang pwede mangyari sa yo! Sh!t happens!
- Parental Guidance is Recommended for this site. Some photos or videos are not owned by me. Most of them are from the internet. We will feature hunks from different parts of the world. And we'll feature hunks from different social networking sites.
- Viewpoint Publication
- Viewpoint Publication is a blog that covers a variety of topics ranging from the Philippines to entertainment.
- I can talk about Beauty Products all day long 24/7 that would even the bore the beauty-gurus. Also, sharing my adventures as a friend, daughter, sister, career woman and being a cheesy wife.
- The Web Magazine
- A blog about online trends and personal life of Carl Valenzona, The Web Magazine
- Purple Peaches
- Story of a Palawenian living in the metro. Rants and Raves.
- This is the personal blog of Patrick Oliveros.
- Filipina At Home
- The world as i see it...
- A personal blog where I pen down all my life experiences which everybody can learn a lot from. :)
- Elmer & Oreo, Lovers
- A personal blog about 2 gay guys in-love. It deals with our hobbies as well like photography, travel, computer games, music, movies, Ragnarok, DotA etc. It also features the city of Pasig and Taguig.
- Perfect Miscreation
- it is a blog that talks about anything and everything under the sun...
- It's Watchamacallit
- It's Watchamacallit, a pinch of random thoughts seasoned with words displays the things I adore, the new places I explore, the food I have tasted and other random thoughts.
- Zurcaled World
- It's for him it's for her and everything else in between
- Filipino Bum
- I don't want to leave and work outside the country, I'd rather bum around and stay here in the Philippines. I wish I can blog more often. Bum.
- Mommy Tots
- My online journal on life and motherhood.
- gusto niyong matawa? maiyak? matuto? o kaya naman eh mainspire? di niyo yan magagawa sa blog ko... pero bumisita pa rin kayo... satisfy your curiosity!!!
- The Story of U.S.
- A blog of a young couple to document their adventures, milestones, travels, dates, etc which they plan to compile into a coffee-table book in case one of them gets Alzheimer’s or amnesia. The story of an Urgel and a Sarmiento – The Story of U.S.
- Philippine Money
- This is my personal collections of old and new Philippine money that you may learn not to love it but to appreciate it.
- Blogging Rights
- This blog depicts the variety of things that Mhel Garrido wants to blog about.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).
- A Blog about the life of Manila Gay Socialites!
- Broken Heart Quotes That Heal
- Everything about healing a broken heart including quotes, poems, prayers, sayings, songs and wallpapers.
- The Things I Do For Love
- About food, makeup, skin care, hair care, and my adventures in between. (^_^)
- Judy's Little Obsessions ♥
- This blog is about me being obsessed with so many things and my dream to become a make-up artist and at the same time, to become a professional model someday.
- Blogger Mother
- A personal blog of a call-center agent-turned freelancer about parenting and freelancing, and her reviews for best travel destinations
- It is all about ME blog that features beauty products, fashion, arts and craft, lifestyle and anything within the bloggers experience and thoughts.
- Chalebrations Events Planning and Management
- Bea in Manila
- The chronicles of an ambitious, scatter-brained 17-year-old probinsyana struggling with Manila urbanity and life in the Ateneo de Manila University, hoping to become a successful doctor one day.
- Of shmoozes, mutts and l♥ve
- Scribbles of a twenty-something electronics engineer who aspires to be a professional blogger. ;) Live her life through her posts.
- Honest to Goodness Reviews
- This blog is intended for emerging small to medium enterprise businesses and unique products. I make honest reviews of their products, and services, its strengths and benefits.
- My Pinay Mag
- A blog about anything that's worth posting for.
- Next Jam
- The personal blog of Mark Cerbo is about a mix of pop culture interest namely reviews on movies, photography, food, books, toys, comics, products and sites. An adventure on events coverage and a daily dose of "What's the Next JAM?"
- My Wealthy Journey
- A journey to a wealthy life, this is the purpose that drivens our passion towards this blog. We treat our everyday journey as one wealthy journey and at the of the day we smile and we can say this is My Wealthy Journey.
- Life is a One Hit Wonder
- Random ramblings about random things. Been there, blogged that.