Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, personal, lifestyle & more
- Miss Janelle
- Beauty slash personal blog of a Filipina-RN and frustrated graphic artist.
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- The Techie Lifestyle is the newest tech blog in the Philippine blogosphere that aims to make information and news on mobile phones, games, personal computing, internet, gadgets and technology in general available to everyone.
- Loladaisydukes lives her own fairytale
- This is a personal blog, where I document all the things about my life. Mostly about fashion, food, travel, beauty and all sorts.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Momma Diaries
- Blog about marriage, parenting, travel & leisure, food, freelancing and more. For advertising options, contact me at 09258812200.
- Ang Blog na ito ay tungkol sa akin, sa mga bagay na nakapaligid sa akin at sa mga lumilibot sa akin.
- It's Me Miss M
- It's Me Miss M is created as an outlet to share the little and big things that every single day brings. Food reviews, fashion news, travel tips, whatnots, raves, and (forgive me) occasional rants.
- What Michelle Does
- Michelle shares her love for travel, running, coffee and lust for life.
- Cream and Berries
- Accounting, Personal Experiences, Love Advices, Drama, True Story behind an Introvert
- The Balancing Act
- A Lifestyle Blog by Nina Sogue - a foodie, a dreamer, and a mom.
- Inusahay nga Kaligutgut ug Tukmang mga Kalipay
- The haven of a supergirl. Biochemist by day, blogger by night.
- The Adventures of a Shopaholic Mommy
- a blog that showcases the everyday fashion style of a shopaholic mommy. it also features shopping finds, travels, products recommended and a lot more!
- The Zigzag Lane
- This is a travel and leisure blog with my lifestyle, fashion, photography and life journey.
- OPERATION: FIX LIFE
- This is a personal blog composed of my mundane life stories as a student, daughter and lover. I also post some of the inspirations I find in the web and blog about here. I may blurt out profane words here and there so, forgive me.
- jellian's niche
- The blog expresses Jellian's feelings, ideas, principles, opinions, hopes & more stuff. It is her outlet to express things in her mind that she wasn't able to say to her friends, family and people personally.
- SjeeDumbo Memoirs
- Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...
- Allen Ramos
- Allen`s life adventures
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Ada no Nikki
- The life and ramblings of an Iskolar ng Bayan, fangirl, aspiring Molecular Biologist, artist, writer and webdesigner.
- Past Experiences, Your Guide In The Future.
- Looking back at who we are, what we do in the past would make us more responsible and more straight-forward person at present and in the future.
- a taste of apple
- personal blog || penchant for documenting life
- The Best Kind of Nice
- Bits & Pieces of Anything & Everything In Between.
- The Things I Do For Love
- About food, makeup, skin care, hair care, and my adventures in between. (^_^)
- the curious biker
- Funny, poignant and surprising stories of ordinary people, unexpected adventures and everyday situations.
- The Carver's House
- Ordinary guy who wants to carve out an ordinary life.
- Mav Diaries
- Welcome to this little project of mine where I document my journey through life’s ups and downs. Join me as I take the front-row seat of this roller-coaster ride called life.
- My Thoughts Scrawled In Pink
- everything about being ordinary
- POEMS COLLECTIONS
- ........ aheart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love no matter how long the time and how far the distance..
- Pinoy Samut-Sari
- Life of an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in the Middle East. Anything about Pinoy, Pinas and Global Issues
- A blog of a teenage lady in a body of child. Follow her conquest in this world called Earth.
- Angela Andaluz
- Twenty something Filipina named hope: full time law student, part time blogger and online shop owner.
- Second Time Of My Life
- Start the second time with a voracious smile. rawr!
- This is where I write everything that interests me and whatever I want to share with the world -- my travels, new finds, new hobbies, insights and more!
- Hunyuu Ventisette
- My literature. My Random Clutter. Music enthusiast. Coffee lover. Travel buddy. Food fanatic. Writer/poet-by-heart. Driver-in-distress. Frustrated photographer. Pretty-bisdak-next-door.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Ilonggo sa Desyerto
- Ilonggo sa Desyerto (Ilonggo in the Desert) documents the Saudi Arabian based Filipino migrant worker’s opinions on life, politics, the world, religion and everything else under the sun.
- ZAJO Blogs
- ZAJO (read as za-ho) "za" for Zairah Louise Dagdagan and "jo" for Jonaida Cayme. We blog anything based on our personal preference in life.
- Over Hell, Under Heaven
- Over Hell, Under Heaven -- where everything is in between. Here, you can find anything which is neither up above nor down below.
- A Free Mind
- A personal blog that features different topics regarding computers and internet, music, movies, web development, web design, seo and other interesting stuff around the world.
- Just Random Musings
- This is a personal blog and just random thoughts about life.
- Life. Biology. Soliloquy. Technology. And my not-so-creative juices. Because randomness makes the world go round. A place where everything is uniquely ordinary, only in HD.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Keepsakes ♥
- a collection of dramas & randomness, plus life, food and travel.
- Celine's Day-off
- For me "DAY-OFF" is not just a day to rest but, it is a day to enjoy life without STRESS!
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- Working Moms and More
- Blog about working moms, career, kids talents, travel and more!
- The Little Binger
- Have a bit of everything! From food reviews to quick travel escapades and even movie reviews, it's all right here. Binge on it!
- Thinking Out Loud
- a gay life making most of life