Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, food, motherhood & more
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- all about parenting matters baby,
- Bites and Wonders
- Kat and Rae's Food, Travel, and Random Adventure Blog
- The TL Project
- a blog about doing the things we love, makes us smile. A husband and wife tandem who shares about their family's adventure including solutions about stresses both from work or home.
- A property lifestyle web log covering food, beauty, gadgets, travel, and family life with a professional writer
- Ilongga Mommy
- A mom's happiness of not having it all. Frugal living tips, DIY projects, interior designing, home making, delicious dishes and in-between adventures of a hands-on ilongga mom working full time.
- Lost for words..
- Blog about fashion, food, being a mom, travel, kids & other stuff :)
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- A single mom narrates how her 7 year old fights acute lymphocytic leukemia through art and ordinary parenting techniques
- Green Leaf
- Featuring plants that heals. Uses and benefits.
- Practical Tips and More
- Because being practical is more than being frugal...
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- Creature Lover
- For the welfare of cats, dogs and other animals.
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- Instant Mommy
- It's a personal blog about becoming a new mom. It tackles a wide range of topics from relationships, pregnancy, childcare, Christian living, finance, insurance and investing.
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Ulrich's Mom
- Pauchee Casimiro's motherhood adventure
- Pinoy Tenant
- Review of anything cool and interesting to rent, buy, avail or simply admire - whether property, product or service - and be inspired by the people and the stories behind their success.
- Mommy Jo, Blogs!
- A personal blog with lots of interesting stories.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- A Match Made in Heaven
- All about love, life and laughter of two people sharing one destiny
- PH Best Deals
- From sales to product launches, we strive to bring you the best deals in the Philippines.
- The Working Mom
- A part time ophthalmologist, part time micro business owner, part time graduate student and FULL TIME MOM struggling to find balance in the confusing world of multitasking :)
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- my cooking obsessions
- You can find different kinds of recipes here in my blog and I want to earn extra money online.
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Living in the Philippines
- This blog describes my experiences living in the Philippines, for good or bad.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Buy and Sell Anything
- Now adays internet have become a very powerful marketing strategy for those who have their business. You can advertise your products and services so that more people will see it.
- Swirling Thoughts
- My personal thoughts about my everyday life, chronicles of pleasant discoveries and online collection of happy moments.
- An Ina-Tay Writes
- Ina-Tay: A combination of two Filipino words, Inay (Mother) and Itay (Father). Inatay refers to a person who plays both the role of a father and mother - ergo, a single parent. This blog is about my travails, triumphs and letdowns of being a single mom.
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Best Dog Training Tips
- This blog is about the best dog training and grooming tips
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Gulay Girl
- Gulay Girl loves veggies and is taking the next step into gardening her own! She hopes to organically rehabilitate super sandy soil. In the meantime, she is doing container gardening with some herbs and veggie staples.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Happy Murals
- Personal blog of a grammar crusader turned work-at-home mommy
- PinoyKid | All About The Filipino Child - Health, School, Family
- This site is all about loving the Filipino children by providing them with their needs & making sure that their rights are protected; gives info kids' health, education, family, religion, sports, recreation, music.
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Consumers Who Monitor
- A resource site for consumer news, consumer reports and anything else that serve the interests of consumers.
- Pet Lovers Philippines Dot Com
- Dedicated to all the pet lovers out there like me
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children