Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, motherhood, food & more
- Welcome to Apple's World
- Goings-on in the life of a wife, mom, airline executive, marketing practitioner, runner and traveler. Shares stories on parenthood, tips on travel and latest on myriad of things
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- A Seamless Wander
- A simple blog centralizing on the generalities of being a devoted mom. The blog may include topics such as food, beauty, lifestyle, home and etc.
- my cooking obsessions
- You can find different kinds of recipes here in my blog and I want to earn extra money online.
- the middle class abu dhabi expat
- an online journal of a Filipina living in Abu Dhabi UAE kept and updated to document the life of a middle class expat
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- Your Home, Your Dream Philippines
- Home Building and renovation tips for everyone in the world!
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- Cebu in the World
- This is about Cebu, for the people who love it and to those who are about to fall in love with it. The streets, the waters, the simplicity and non-complexity of the lifestyle, the days and the nights, the people and yes! The food!
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- A kikay and an OC newbie mom of Cyler, a cray-cray but a loving wifey of Cj. I have a very demanding career yet a very hands-on mom to my unico hijo, Cyler. I've been blogging for a year now and I'm a mom based in Manila.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- Life Simplified
- all about home making, bento, mommyhood and life in Asia
- Close encounters of the ordinary kind.
- Familia Kiki
- Franky + Maqui + Aki = Familia Kiki
- Your Home Wizard
- Tips And Tricks For Home Improvement
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- And the tree was happy
- A blog about gift giving. What to buy, who to give to, how to wrap, and where to find gifts in the Philippines.
- Musings on Life
- The blog shares random musings on parenting, family relationships, friendships, careers, etc. The blog is being expanded to cover cooking and gardening. Future articles will also discuss personal experiences on raising a child with ADHD.
- As We Live Our Lives Together
- A day to day story of our lives as couple who are trying to simply handle all the difficulties of a married life.
- Insights And Ideas
- It is about my own ideas and insights on anything..
- A woman's journey through life,love and motherhood.
- SuperMOM in Training
- musings, rants, lessons on parenting, (single)mommyhood, work, and everything else in between.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Love for Relationships
- Giving space for the most important aspect in human life, LOVE.
- Journey To Becoming a Co
- I've been to Narnia, Hogwarts and Middle Earth. I've travelled to the Delta Quadrant and to the Galaxy Far Far Away using the Tardis. And now join me in my new adventure as I try to find ways to be a great mom.
- The Wonder Twins
- Journals on the Wonder Twins - Les Paul and Lei Xander Cepe-Quitiquit
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- Life of a working Mom
- living as a mom
- Filipino promo site directory with the latest promos, contest, freebies, free sample and giveaway.
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Hugs Specialty Soaps Natural and Handmade
- Hugs Specialty Soaps Natural and Handmade
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- scrapolous mom of three
- tells about my family and myself being a mom of three through digitally scrapped photos
- Mom's Companion
- stay-at-home mother sharing about her life, her thoughts, and helpful tips on motherhood
- Coffee With A Drop Of Sunshine
- Coffee With A Drop Of Sunshine | Diary of Ana Banana Ana considers herself different. She lives a full life & loves it! She's just about anything unexpected. Her life is like a coffee with a drop of sunshine.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- The Cat Thing
- Different stuffs about taking care of pet cats at home.
- Daily Account of a Friend, Daughter, Sister, Mommy and Wife on her journey towards living, learning and loving. This blog also speaks of music, hobbies, interest, gadgets, travel and food.
- A Learning Mom
- Just a web log of how I am learning life through the eyes of my daughter. I also blog on food, married life, dreams and aspirations
- Reflect and Assess, then Innovate
- Interpersonal Development and Better Living
- COME AND SHARE OUR FUN (JUGAN CLAN)
- talks about our family/clan JUGAN and shares the beauty of our place, CEBU...and anything under the sun
- Sealed with a Spitshake
- Random thoughts, pieces of advice, list of reference and access to what's going on, what's hot and what's not.
- Mommy Jo, Blogs!
- A personal blog with lots of interesting stories.
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- Home furniture
- A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven
- Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an
- A Rated DG Wedding
- Yes, I coordinated and arranged for my OWN wedding. Let me take you back to where it all began, let me put into account the progression and let me acknowledge dearly everybody who helped make my wedding day possible.
- MIsis Life by Misis PB
- Misispb writes down her thought on life. Appreciation of the things going on around her. Rantings of the mis-fortunes she experiences. Loving life. Living it.
- As my hair grows
- Adrianne's journey of mommyhood and womanhood