Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, food, lifestyle & more
- its Mommy With or Without
- A young mom at 23, Happy go-lucky turned hard working person, A frustrated fashion icon, A beach bum who doesn't know how to swim and an ambisyosa in real life.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- Pinoy Post
- The blog is all about inspiring pinoy and social media
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Random (yet meaningful, I suppose) entries and practical tips from a fifty-something pinay nanay
- Creature Lover
- For the welfare of cats, dogs and other animals.
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- gene + experiments
- A personal mixed blog of a wanderer documenting her love for photography, blogging, gadgets and life in general.
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Me and My Life
- Family, Life, Interests, Music, Thoughts......
- Kristine Gavilano
- A blog of a 20-something mom about her life as a young mom, a seafarer's wife, a work-at-home gal, a crafter and her search for the deeper meaning of life.
- Mommy Sweetie
- stories of an only child, first time breastfeeding mommy and a banker's wife
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- Live from Abi Road
- Abi is a giddy newlywed from Manila. This is a collection of her dreams, raves, rants. Of beauty, fashion, food, art, cats, weddings, design, and life.
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- it's a melloyello lie
- This blog is about the musings of a thirty-something single mom who has spent time living with fishermen, sang and competed all over the world, given birth to a wonderful boy, and continuously is living life one glorious day at a time.
- Bites and Wonders
- Kat and Rae's Food, Travel, and Random Adventure Blog
- The TL Project
- a blog about doing the things we love, makes us smile. A husband and wife tandem who shares about their family's adventure including solutions about stresses both from work or home.
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- A Mom's Life And Love
- Writing away my life and love as a working mom. The blog chronicles my day-to-day life as a mom, a wife, a worker, a daughter, a sister, and a friend.
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- Shakervidz Online Confessions
- This is your chance to immortalize that special moment you shared together. Record it for all of eternity. Who knows, maybe someone can learn from your mistakes! Maybe you should read a few of the submissions to get your thoughts rolling.
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- my cooking obsessions
- You can find different kinds of recipes here in my blog and I want to earn extra money online.
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- Piathought blogs about life, personal development, how to's and tips, reviews and of course, God's word.
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- And the tree was happy
- A blog about gift giving. What to buy, who to give to, how to wrap, and where to find gifts in the Philippines.
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- The Wonder Twins
- Journals on the Wonder Twins - Les Paul and Lei Xander Cepe-Quitiquit
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- Food, Restaurants, Home making
- Good food, cooking, travel, shopping - one Manila girl's accounts of fulfilling her dream of living the good life, even while on a budget.
- running in red stilettos
- Nitpicking over life in general with imaginary red stilettos on
- Hear Riley Roar
- Chronicling my toddler's adventures as he experiences what life has to offer.
- Musings on Life
- The blog shares random musings on parenting, family relationships, friendships, careers, etc. The blog is being expanded to cover cooking and gardening. Future articles will also discuss personal experiences on raising a child with ADHD.
- Buy and Sell Anything
- Now adays internet have become a very powerful marketing strategy for those who have their business. You can advertise your products and services so that more people will see it.
- Rhoda Fajardo
- Architecture | Interior Design | Visualisation | Construction
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Your Home, Your Dream Philippines
- Home Building and renovation tips for everyone in the world!
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends