Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, lifestyle, food & more
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- COME AND SHARE OUR FUN (JUGAN CLAN)
- talks about our family/clan JUGAN and shares the beauty of our place, CEBU...and anything under the sun
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Pinoy Daddy Blogger
- The life of a bisexual dad to a four-year old girl named Sadako.
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- Mommy Journal
- Describing my everyday journey in parenting, being a wife, an employee and a daughter of God.
- Kristine Gavilano
- A blog of a 20-something mom about her life as a young mom, a seafarer's wife, a work-at-home gal, a crafter and her search for the deeper meaning of life.
- Your Home, Your Dream Philippines
- Home Building and renovation tips for everyone in the world!
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Creature Lover
- For the welfare of cats, dogs and other animals.
- Adventures on Planet Mom
- The blog is a collection of Mommy Discoveries and experiences.
- Best Dog Training Tips
- This blog is about the best dog training and grooming tips
- Para sa Pinoy
- Thoughts for fellow Filipinos
- A working mom's journey for financial security and family happiness.
- Mrs. Talia Basman's Blog
- Day-to-day living of a young family (consisting of a daddy-doctor, mommy-landscape architect, and a cute little girl) and how they live life as a family of three.
- A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven
- Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an
- A MomMa's Tale
- Lessons learned and happy thoughts of a working mom.
- The Sea Green Journal
- A Personal Journal on Design, Art, Lifestyle and Random Thoughts.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Green Leaf
- Featuring plants that heals. Uses and benefits.
- Bites and Wonders
- Kat and Rae's Food, Travel, and Random Adventure Blog
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The lioness mother, the witchy wife, and the teacher with a nice wardrobe.
- When April Talks
- About Motherhood, Work, and Everything in Between
- Daddy Yashiro's Journal
- Experiences and learnings of a Pinoy Daddy Blogger as he journey life, parenting and kids stuff!
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- As We Live Our Lives Together
- A day to day story of our lives as couple who are trying to simply handle all the difficulties of a married life.
- Ilongga Mommy
- A mom's happiness of not having it all. Frugal living tips, DIY projects, interior designing, home making, delicious dishes and in-between adventures of a hands-on ilongga mom working full time.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- Close encounters of the ordinary kind.
- HAPPY QUOTES HAPPY IMAGES
- your daily dose of happy quotes and happy images
- This Happy Little Home
- Chronicles of a Work-at-Home First-Time Mama
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- Rhoda Fajardo
- Architecture | Interior Design | Visualisation | Construction
- Clueless Nanay
- a clueless, grammar-less mother-blogger
- A blog that features a collection of different things i love - shopping, fashion, beauty finds, parenting and food!
- Miss Guimba (Public Market)
- The personal blog of a probinsiyana. Her take on life in the province, organic and natural beauty products, personal finance, and exploring minimalist living.
- the toothfairy speaks
- this blog is basically about me. my adventures and misadventures as a wife, a mother, a dentist,an educator. sometimes i tackle all things kikay, my love for fashion and entertainment. my dreams and goals and finding my rightful place under the sun!
- Its So Simple As That
- what I think about the design world and architectural stuff
- Consumers Who Monitor
- A resource site for consumer news, consumer reports and anything else that serve the interests of consumers.
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- scrapolous mom of three
- tells about my family and myself being a mom of three through digitally scrapped photos
- Home & Personal Item | BuyOut.Ph
- buyoutph, item, personal, home, sale, wanted, items, personal, home, Buy and sell and free classifieds,
- Cocoknots and Richard
- A document of the exploits of Cocoknots and Richard, whose thirst for adventure knows no bounds!
- Home Interiors and Accessories
- home interiors, design, fixtures and accessories, decorating, modern designs
- WINDOOR GLASS & ALUMINUM SUPPLY
- MAKER OF ELEGANT AND STYLISH WINDOWS AND DOORS ALSO CATERS YOUR GLASS & ALUMINUM NEEDS
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife