Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, motherhood, food & more
- Tinkering Tin
- tinkerers blog
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- Ilongga Mommy
- A mom's happiness of not having it all. Frugal living tips, DIY projects, interior designing, home making, delicious dishes and in-between adventures of a hands-on ilongga mom working full time.
- Reading Homeschooler
- My WAHM blog, the story of how I came up with the reading concept of this material. Learn from my online selling experience, and know more about life in the province.
- Creature Lover
- For the welfare of cats, dogs and other animals.
- Best Dog Training Tips
- This blog is about the best dog training and grooming tips
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- WINDOOR GLASS & ALUMINUM SUPPLY
- MAKER OF ELEGANT AND STYLISH WINDOWS AND DOORS ALSO CATERS YOUR GLASS & ALUMINUM NEEDS
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Mommy Goes To Market
- A blog about a mom's parenting, shopping and crafting adventures. Plus bits and pieces of her favorite things from graphic and interior design, advocacies to providing reviews on products and services.
- Greener Philippines - A Blog by Manhattan Green Solutions
- Greener Philippines is a Green Blog dedicated on promoting ideas and products for helping people go green.
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- Mrs. Talia Basman's Blog
- Day-to-day living of a young family (consisting of a daddy-doctor, mommy-landscape architect, and a cute little girl) and how they live life as a family of three.
- A mom's take on parenting,womanhood and everything in between
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A beauty, fashion, lifestyle, health and mommy blog sharing reviews on organic skin care, budget friendly skin care and makeup, fashion, food, lifestyle, beauty supplements, kid's ootd and events and everything in between.
- Instant Mommy
- It's a personal blog about becoming a new mom. It tackles a wide range of topics from relationships, pregnancy, childcare, Christian living, finance, insurance and investing.
- This Happy Little Home
- Chronicles of a Work-at-Home First-Time Mama
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Home & Personal Item | BuyOut.Ph
- buyoutph, item, personal, home, sale, wanted, items, personal, home, Buy and sell and free classifieds,
- The Greener Side of Life.
- A Saccharine Life
- This is a blog to share our young family's story, our adventures and misadventures. From DIY, to travel, to food, to personal thoughts. Live, love, laugh with family.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven
- Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an
- Living in the Philippines
- This blog describes my experiences living in the Philippines, for good or bad.
- Love for Relationships
- Giving space for the most important aspect in human life, LOVE.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Prayer and Novena to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Life of a working Mom
- living as a mom
- An Ina-Tay Writes
- Ina-Tay: A combination of two Filipino words, Inay (Mother) and Itay (Father). Inatay refers to a person who plays both the role of a father and mother - ergo, a single parent. This blog is about my travails, triumphs and letdowns of being a single mom.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- MIsis Life by Misis PB
- Misispb writes down her thought on life. Appreciation of the things going on around her. Rantings of the mis-fortunes she experiences. Loving life. Living it.
- The Wonder Twins
- Journals on the Wonder Twins - Les Paul and Lei Xander Cepe-Quitiquit
- It's about recycling, the Philippine scenery, arts and crafts...
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- And the tree was happy
- A blog about gift giving. What to buy, who to give to, how to wrap, and where to find gifts in the Philippines.
- Food, Restaurants, Home making
- Good food, cooking, travel, shopping - one Manila girl's accounts of fulfilling her dream of living the good life, even while on a budget.
- One Tip A Day for A Happy Life
- Daily reflections on new discoveries. Tips on how to lead happier lives, health tips, beauty tips, money-saving tips, etc.