Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, motherhood, travel & more
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- We are a team of interior designers, sharing our projects, ideas, and great finds as we journey on with our love and passion for interior design, turning every concepts to creation.
- it's a melloyello lie
- This blog is about the musings of a thirty-something single mom who has spent time living with fishermen, sang and competed all over the world, given birth to a wonderful boy, and continuously is living life one glorious day at a time.
- PH Best Deals
- From sales to product launches, we strive to bring you the best deals in the Philippines.
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Green Living Philippines
- Green Living Philippines is the No. 1 source for news about solar power, renewable energy and green living in the Philippines.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- This Happy Little Home
- Chronicles of a Work-at-Home First-Time Mama
- The Hippie Mum
- A Pinay pseudo hippie housewife and a groovy mum. A retired partyphile, ex-pescetarian, mouse potato, coffee dependent, travel junkie, and fridge magnet collector. This is her cyber abode, and these are her mummyhood mumblings...
- have you met Karen?
- random ramblings and rantings about my life as a woman, a wife, and a mother in the philippines
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- Pinoy Tenant
- Review of anything cool and interesting to rent, buy, avail or simply admire - whether property, product or service - and be inspired by the people and the stories behind their success.
- Mrs. Talia Basman's Blog
- Day-to-day living of a young family (consisting of a daddy-doctor, mommy-landscape architect, and a cute little girl) and how they live life as a family of three.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- I believe that an organized life means less time looking for things so that you can have more time with the people you love and do the things that make you happy.
- A Saccharine Life
- This is a blog to share our young family's story, our adventures and misadventures. From DIY, to travel, to food, to personal thoughts. Live, love, laugh with family.
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- hailey's beats and bits
- what happens when a wife and a working mom has a home to manage, schooling kids to attend to and laundry to finish? this is where creative chaos happens!
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Its So Simple As That
- what I think about the design world and architectural stuff
- Cebu in the World
- This is about Cebu, for the people who love it and to those who are about to fall in love with it. The streets, the waters, the simplicity and non-complexity of the lifestyle, the days and the nights, the people and yes! The food!
- Consumers Who Monitor
- A resource site for consumer news, consumer reports and anything else that serve the interests of consumers.
- Home & Personal Item | BuyOut.Ph
- buyoutph, item, personal, home, sale, wanted, items, personal, home, Buy and sell and free classifieds,
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- MIsis Life by Misis PB
- Misispb writes down her thought on life. Appreciation of the things going on around her. Rantings of the mis-fortunes she experiences. Loving life. Living it.
- Journey To Becoming a Co
- I've been to Narnia, Hogwarts and Middle Earth. I've travelled to the Delta Quadrant and to the Galaxy Far Far Away using the Tardis. And now join me in my new adventure as I try to find ways to be a great mom.
- Greener Philippines - A Blog by Manhattan Green Solutions
- Greener Philippines is a Green Blog dedicated on promoting ideas and products for helping people go green.
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- I am Mrs. H
- Mrs. H's Life Away from Home
- And the tree was happy
- A blog about gift giving. What to buy, who to give to, how to wrap, and where to find gifts in the Philippines.
- Musings on Life
- The blog shares random musings on parenting, family relationships, friendships, careers, etc. The blog is being expanded to cover cooking and gardening. Future articles will also discuss personal experiences on raising a child with ADHD.
- "FILL THE WATER POTS..."
- It is the hope of this blog to encourage and inspire the Married couples to fill in their "water pots" with "water of love and goodness" because the journey of marriage is tiring and thirsting. Remember, we draw what we put inside the
- scrapolous mom of three
- tells about my family and myself being a mom of three through digitally scrapped photos
- Mimay's Mom
- I'm a mother of four wonderful kids. I'm also a wife and a member of the BPO industry. I'm from Pasig City, Philippines. This is my blog and this is my adventure in this journey called life.
- The Greener Side of Life.
- As We Live Our Lives Together
- A day to day story of our lives as couple who are trying to simply handle all the difficulties of a married life.
- aunties, godmothers, friends and everyone else who's got the greatest experiences in caring for other people's children and yet have the best time of their lives whenever they're with these kids.
- Philippine Lotto Results
- A guide to lotto.
- supermac's thought balloons
- building a family. life in advertising. pinoy stuff. nothingness.
- Lost for words..
- Blog about fashion, food, being a mom, travel, kids & other stuff :)
- Proud Mom's Corner
- Proud Mom's Corner aims to inspire every moms around the world by providing child early learning guidelines and usefull parenting tips.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Prayer and Novena to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Hooked and Hitched
- A marriage and relationship blog that offers some insights and perspective to everyday life.