Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, food, motherhood & more
- running in red stilettos
- Nitpicking over life in general with imaginary red stilettos on
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- DECOR DECODER
- Dissecting one interior design problem at a time. This blog has information about design and decor, DIY articles, free printables, recommendations. About life as a Freelance Interior Stylist. A blog by Theressa Asis.
- Designing Dream
- Designing is more than just any dream for a frustrated designer such as me - it is my reality.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- MomMy Hanny
- Personal blog about life experiences being a mom, wife, a friend and being just me. I have experienced life's difficulty but I can still say that "Life is sweet".
- Mommy Journal
- Describing my everyday journey in parenting, being a wife, an employee and a daughter of God.
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- Grovil Woodcraft Philippines
- We are manufacturers of Wooden Products, specializing in wooden kitchenware, wooden decoratives, wooden toys and wooden products combined with Different asian Raw Materials. We also do Tin, Capiz and supply wooden Raw materials.
- all about parenting matters baby,
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- Today I Am Thankful
- I'm just another dream chaser, jetsetter wannabe, an accidental online marketer, chick flick addict, a total coffeeholic, self confessed nerd, and a simple wife to an amazing husband.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- An Ina-Tay Writes
- Ina-Tay: A combination of two Filipino words, Inay (Mother) and Itay (Father). Inatay refers to a person who plays both the role of a father and mother - ergo, a single parent. This blog is about my travails, triumphs and letdowns of being a single mom.
- Best Dog Training Tips
- This blog is about the best dog training and grooming tips
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- it's a melloyello lie
- This blog is about the musings of a thirty-something single mom who has spent time living with fishermen, sang and competed all over the world, given birth to a wonderful boy, and continuously is living life one glorious day at a time.
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Consumers Who Monitor
- A resource site for consumer news, consumer reports and anything else that serve the interests of consumers.
- Organizedholic Mom
- The Organizedholic Mom is about home organizing, DIY projects, kid's crafts, parenting and reviews.
- Domesticated Cebuana
- Join the journey of a twenty-something happily married Cebuana as she discovers what domestication is really all about. Lots of tips, tricks, and ideas on organization, home and crafts, food and cooking.
- Shakervidz Online Confessions
- This is your chance to immortalize that special moment you shared together. Record it for all of eternity. Who knows, maybe someone can learn from your mistakes! Maybe you should read a few of the submissions to get your thoughts rolling.
- my cooking obsessions
- You can find different kinds of recipes here in my blog and I want to earn extra money online.
- A blog that features a collection of different things i love - shopping, fashion, beauty finds, parenting and food!
- Miss Guimba (Public Market)
- The personal blog of a probinsiyana. Her take on life in the province, organic and natural beauty products, personal finance, and exploring minimalist living.
- Your Home, Your Dream Philippines
- Home Building and renovation tips for everyone in the world!
- The TL Project
- a blog about doing the things we love, makes us smile. A husband and wife tandem who shares about their family's adventure including solutions about stresses both from work or home.
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- A Confident Freelance Mom
- Blog on my bittersweet journey to single motherhood and freelancing
- Living In Sweet Dreams
- I'm a WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. Mother to 3: Portia the chihuahua, a boy and a grownup. This blog will be of my everyday musings, mishaps and adventures.
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- Gulay Girl
- Gulay Girl loves veggies and is taking the next step into gardening her own! She hopes to organically rehabilitate super sandy soil. In the meantime, she is doing container gardening with some herbs and veggie staples.
- Mrs. Talia Basman's Blog
- Day-to-day living of a young family (consisting of a daddy-doctor, mommy-landscape architect, and a cute little girl) and how they live life as a family of three.
- Living in the Philippines
- This blog describes my experiences living in the Philippines, for good or bad.
- Instant Mommy
- It's a personal blog about becoming a new mom. It tackles a wide range of topics from relationships, pregnancy, childcare, Christian living, finance, insurance and investing.
- kicks and nappy
- First Time Daddy, for all new father's
- Buy and Sell Anything
- Now adays internet have become a very powerful marketing strategy for those who have their business. You can advertise your products and services so that more people will see it.
- Rhoda Fajardo
- Freelance 3D Architectural Designer, Blogger, and Fulltime Mom
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- the middle class abu dhabi expat
- an online journal of a Filipina living in Abu Dhabi UAE kept and updated to document the life of a middle class expat
- Swirling Thoughts
- My personal thoughts about my everyday life, chronicles of pleasant discoveries and online collection of happy moments.
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Reading Homeschooler
- My WAHM blog, the story of how I came up with the reading concept of this material. Learn from my online selling experience, and know more about life in the province.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife