Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, food, motherhood & more
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- Wedding Dreams And Reality
- thoughts about pre-wedding, wedding dreams and the reality before and after wedding, marriage, wedding songs, wedding events, wedding plans, wedding gowns, wedding venues ....all about wedding and marriage life...
- A blog that features a collection of different things i love - shopping, fashion, beauty finds, parenting and food!
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- Pinoy Tenant
- Review of anything cool and interesting to rent, buy, avail or simply admire - whether property, product or service - and be inspired by the people and the stories behind their success.
- all about parenting matters baby,
- Swirling Thoughts
- My personal thoughts about my everyday life, chronicles of pleasant discoveries and online collection of happy moments.
- An Ina-Tay Writes
- Ina-Tay: A combination of two Filipino words, Inay (Mother) and Itay (Father). Inatay refers to a person who plays both the role of a father and mother - ergo, a single parent. This blog is about my travails, triumphs and letdowns of being a single mom.
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- Today I Am Thankful
- I'm just another dream chaser, jetsetter wannabe, an accidental online marketer, chick flick addict, a total coffeeholic, self confessed nerd, and a simple wife to an amazing husband.
- it's a melloyello lie
- This blog is about the musings of a thirty-something single mom who has spent time living with fishermen, sang and competed all over the world, given birth to a wonderful boy, and continuously is living life one glorious day at a time.
- gene + experiments
- A personal mixed blog of a wanderer documenting her love for photography, blogging, gadgets and life in general.
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Food, Restaurants, Home making
- Good food, cooking, travel, shopping - one Manila girl's accounts of fulfilling her dream of living the good life, even while on a budget.
- Gulay Girl
- Gulay Girl loves veggies and is taking the next step into gardening her own! She hopes to organically rehabilitate super sandy soil. In the meantime, she is doing container gardening with some herbs and veggie staples.
- mga pahina ni msbolin
- msbolin started the blog to document her "fantabulous" experience as a stay-at-home mother to her three kids then aged seven, six and four years old.
- Instant Mommy
- It's a personal blog about becoming a new mom. It tackles a wide range of topics from relationships, pregnancy, childcare, Christian living, finance, insurance and investing.
- Niko's Home
- My two cents about home improvements. This blog was also born March of 2010. It has no page rank yet, but has a significant number of followers.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Prayer and Novena to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- Shakervidz Online Confessions
- This is your chance to immortalize that special moment you shared together. Record it for all of eternity. Who knows, maybe someone can learn from your mistakes! Maybe you should read a few of the submissions to get your thoughts rolling.
- Rhoda Fajardo
- Freelance 3D Architectural Designer, Blogger, and Fulltime Mom
- I am Kerenkeng
- ramdom ranting and ramblings on my life as a wife, working mom, bookworm, TV and movie addict, and a beauty slave
- Hotel Manila Philippines
- Where you can know more about hotels specially in Makati. My experiences on hotels.
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Pinay Mompreneur
- Tips from a work at home mom turned mompreneur.
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- Happy Murals
- Personal blog of a grammar crusader turned work-at-home mommy
- Kristine Gavilano
- A blog of a 20-something mom about her life as a young mom, a seafarer's wife, a work-at-home gal, a crafter and her search for the deeper meaning of life.
- Bites and Wonders
- Kat and Rae's Food, Travel, and Random Adventure Blog
- Baby Buzz
- Buzz-in on pregnancy and baby stuff in the Philippines.
- written blissful days of a 30-something Mom where she shares little or big things that makes family life sweet.
- Made to Measure Curtains and Blinds
- This blog has a wide range of idea and information with regards to Window Decor, Bedding, Interior Design, Curtains, Blinds and other related topics about Soft Furnishing.
- A Mom's Life And Love
- Writing away my life and love as a working mom. The blog chronicles my day-to-day life as a mom, a wife, a worker, a daughter, a sister, and a friend.
- running in red stilettos
- Nitpicking over life in general with imaginary red stilettos on
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Domesticated Cebuana
- Join the journey of a twenty-something happily married Cebuana as she discovers what domestication is really all about. Lots of tips, tricks, and ideas on organization, home and crafts, food and cooking.
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- The Wonder Twins
- Journals on the Wonder Twins - Les Paul and Lei Xander Cepe-Quitiquit
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- The TL Project
- a blog about doing the things we love, makes us smile. A husband and wife tandem who shares about their family's adventure including solutions about stresses both from work or home.
- Living In Sweet Dreams
- I'm a WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. Mother to 3: Portia the chihuahua, a boy and a grownup. This blog will be of my everyday musings, mishaps and adventures.
- Anything Goes
- Anything Goes...... is about anything & everything under the sun.
- Another Cup of Coffee
- All about a Mom's life, arts and crafts and anything goes under the sun.
- Me and My Life
- Family, Life, Interests, Music, Thoughts......
- A mom's take on parenting,womanhood and everything in between