Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, motherhood, family, food & more
- Living in the Philippines
- This blog describes my experiences living in the Philippines, for good or bad.
- Mommy Goes To Market
- A blog about a mom's parenting, shopping and crafting adventures. Plus bits and pieces of her favorite things from graphic and interior design, advocacies to providing reviews on products and services.
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- The Hippie Mum
- A Pinay pseudo hippie housewife and a groovy mum. A retired partyphile, ex-pescetarian, mouse potato, coffee dependent, travel junkie, and fridge magnet collector. This is her cyber abode, and these are her mummyhood mumblings...
- The Greener Side of Life.
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- my cooking obsessions
- You can find different kinds of recipes here in my blog and I want to earn extra money online.
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Greener Philippines - A Blog by Manhattan Green Solutions
- Greener Philippines is a Green Blog dedicated on promoting ideas and products for helping people go green.
- PH Best Deals
- From sales to product launches, we strive to bring you the best deals in the Philippines.
- Good Day & Good Vibes
- this is a blogsite for books selling, sharing and good vibes. Make up tutorial and fashion statement are also included.
- And the tree was happy
- A blog about gift giving. What to buy, who to give to, how to wrap, and where to find gifts in the Philippines.
- Consumers Who Monitor
- A resource site for consumer news, consumer reports and anything else that serve the interests of consumers.
- As We Live Our Lives Together
- A day to day story of our lives as couple who are trying to simply handle all the difficulties of a married life.
- Balut & Natto
- Misadventures, witty conversations and multi-cultural food bring laughter and spice to the life of Garando and his Japanese wife
- A Saccharine Life
- This is a blog to share our young family's story, our adventures and misadventures. From DIY, to travel, to food, to personal thoughts. Live, love, laugh with family.
- Emancipation of Jane
- All about my bittersweet journey of living and loving.
- Enteng Blogs
- everything about what i love and what i do best cooking, eating and being happy!
- Mrs. Talia Basman's Blog
- Day-to-day living of a young family (consisting of a daddy-doctor, mommy-landscape architect, and a cute little girl) and how they live life as a family of three.
- Close encounters of the ordinary kind.
- Journey To Becoming a Co
- I've been to Narnia, Hogwarts and Middle Earth. I've travelled to the Delta Quadrant and to the Galaxy Far Far Away using the Tardis. And now join me in my new adventure as I try to find ways to be a great mom.
- the middle class abu dhabi expat
- an online journal of a Filipina living in Abu Dhabi UAE kept and updated to document the life of a middle class expat
- Its So Simple As That
- what I think about the design world and architectural stuff
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- A place where a young Filipina mother rants, raves and shares about the wonders and surprises of the domestic life, motherhood, career and everything in between and beyond.
- Che Believes
- Life + Motherhood and everything in between.
- Musings on Life
- The blog shares random musings on parenting, family relationships, friendships, careers, etc. The blog is being expanded to cover cooking and gardening. Future articles will also discuss personal experiences on raising a child with ADHD.
- Living In Sweet Dreams
- I'm a WAHM, Struggling Wifey, Breastfeeding Advocate and Belly Dancer. Mother to 3: Portia the chihuahua, a boy and a grownup. This blog will be of my everyday musings, mishaps and adventures.
- Akira and Everything nice
- My take on parenting, lazy home management and everything nice in between.
- Daily Account of a Friend, Daughter, Sister, Mommy and Wife on her journey towards living, learning and loving. This blog also speaks of music, hobbies, interest, gadgets, travel and food.
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- Philippine Lotto Results
- A guide to lotto.
- Sealed with a Spitshake
- Random thoughts, pieces of advice, list of reference and access to what's going on, what's hot and what's not.
- Life Simplified
- all about home making, bento, mommyhood and life in Asia
- Of Children and the World
- A blog on children
- A Seamless Wander
- A simple blog centralizing on the generalities of being a devoted mom. The blog may include topics such as food, beauty, lifestyle, home and etc.
- kicks and nappy
- First Time Daddy, for all new father's
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Girl
- A journey to consciously live life to the fullest.
- Mommy Kay
- Mommy Kay talks about my adventures as a mother to my 3-year-old daughter. Most of my posts are about our travels abroad, around Metro Manila and other Philippine provinces. I also write about my day-to-day experiences as a parent.
- the sweetest lifestyle
- A lifestyle blog made by a mom for moms! It tackles about motherhood, parenting, finance, travel, and food trips.
- Green Living Philippines
- Green Living Philippines is the No. 1 source for news about solar power, renewable energy and green living in the Philippines.
- Cebu in the World
- This is about Cebu, for the people who love it and to those who are about to fall in love with it. The streets, the waters, the simplicity and non-complexity of the lifestyle, the days and the nights, the people and yes! The food!
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Reading Homeschooler
- My WAHM blog, the story of how I came up with the reading concept of this material. Learn from my online selling experience, and know more about life in the province.
- Food, Restaurants, Home making
- Good food, cooking, travel, shopping - one Manila girl's accounts of fulfilling her dream of living the good life, even while on a budget.
- Home & Personal Item | BuyOut.Ph
- buyoutph, item, personal, home, sale, wanted, items, personal, home, Buy and sell and free classifieds,
- supermac's thought balloons
- building a family. life in advertising. pinoy stuff. nothingness.
- I believe that an organized life means less time looking for things so that you can have more time with the people you love and do the things that make you happy.
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Proud Mom's Corner
- Proud Mom's Corner aims to inspire every moms around the world by providing child early learning guidelines and usefull parenting tips.