Home & Living - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering parenting, family, food, lifestyle & more
- Hydroponics Snap
- Information on SNAP hydroponics and setting up your own simple and cheap hydroponics system.
- Mommy Sweetie
- stories of an only child, first time breastfeeding mommy and a banker's wife
- Welcome to Apple's World
- Goings-on in the life of a wife, mom, airline executive, marketing practitioner, runner and traveler. Shares stories on parenthood, tips on travel and latest on myriad of things
- Motherhood can drive anyone crazy, its hard and tiring but gratifying and absolutely fabulous at the same time! Here's my journey as a wife, mother, writer, foodie, a chef-wanna-be, shoe fiend, yaya and all around goddess!
- Kristine Gavilano
- A blog of a 20-something mom about her life as a young mom, a seafarer's wife, a work-at-home gal, a crafter and her search for the deeper meaning of life.
- Rey S. Gabitan, uap, piep
- commentaries on architectural practice in the Philippines; architectural projects, residential, commercial buildings, institutional buildings, interiors, leisure facilities, spa design, resorts and hotels.
- Live from Abi Road
- Abi is a giddy newlywed from Manila. This is a collection of her dreams, raves, rants. Of beauty, fashion, food, art, cats, weddings, design, and life.
- PH Best Deals
- From sales to product launches, we strive to bring you the best deals in the Philippines.
- A blog that features a collection of different things i love - shopping, fashion, beauty finds, parenting and food!
- Pinoy Tenant
- Review of anything cool and interesting to rent, buy, avail or simply admire - whether property, product or service - and be inspired by the people and the stories behind their success.
- Pinoy Post
- The blog is all about inspiring pinoy and social media
- Adventures of a Dilettante Single Mom
- Join me in my adventure in discovering the new world of mommy-hood. Find interesting articles such as food, crafts, activities, adventures, etc. for your little ones.
- Memoirs of Aline
- Food, Travel, Love, Chismis... Just a hodgepodge of different things. Join me as I seize the day away.
- Here Comes the Bride
- Real life Filipino weddings and wedding inspirations.
- Pinay Mompreneur
- Tips from a work at home mom turned mompreneur.
- Happy Murals
- Personal blog of a grammar crusader turned work-at-home mommy
- Niko's Home
- My two cents about home improvements. This blog was also born March of 2010. It has no page rank yet, but has a significant number of followers.
- Happy Ever After
- Choose from our premium wedding favors for your once in a lifetime event. No wedding should have a boring and sad souvenirs for guests.
- Miss Guimba (Public Market)
- The personal blog of a probinsiyana. Her take on life in the province, organic and natural beauty products, personal finance, and exploring minimalist living.
- Bites and Wonders
- Kat and Rae's Food, Travel, and Random Adventure Blog
- Creature Lover
- For the welfare of cats, dogs and other animals.
- JOBS Abroad
- Looking for Jobs abroad?Just click this link and choose a work in Dubai, New York, Miami, Sydney, London, Caracas, Somalia, Libya, Riyadh, Los Angeles and etc.
- The Frugal General
- Frugal Living in General Santos City.
- Mommy Jo, Blogs!
- A personal blog with lots of interesting stories.
- Gulay Girl
- Gulay Girl loves veggies and is taking the next step into gardening her own! She hopes to organically rehabilitate super sandy soil. In the meantime, she is doing container gardening with some herbs and veggie staples.
- Life by Kareninyshka
- A foodie's blog - a guide to good food, where to find it, how to make it, plus other happy pursuits. Features bento, food shopping hauls, baking, restaurant reviews, shopping, sales and bargains.
- Lover's Mushroom
- A blog about marriage, relationships and building a happy home. This blog’s ranking in Google is 2, has a good alexa ranking, a number of followers and an average hits of 400 a week.
- Parenting Journey
- Our journey led us to this place. What started as a twosome about 10 years ago is now a gang of six. Brave was a term used by a friend to describe us. Challenging... and loving it- yeah, this journey is not for the faint of heart.
- Nay Chronicles
- My Journal. My Journey. I am writing my personal reflections and anything under the sun. Main topics are parenthood, and business.
- The World I Know
- A blog about the places I've visited, motherhood experiences and everything that caught my attention
- Life is Short
- Anything about anything. Totally about nothing in particular. Just life as it happens. Now. Before it ends
- Kitchen Trove
- KitchenTrove is the source of information related to the kitchen. Recipes, reviews, tips and tricks can all be found in KitchenTrove!
- its Mommy With or Without
- A young mom at 23, Happy go-lucky turned hard working person, A frustrated fashion icon, A beach bum who doesn't know how to swim and an ambisyosa in real life.
- JOH Chronicles
- Chronicles of a TCKid raising a TCKid in Singapore
- Domesticated Cebuana
- Join the journey of a twenty-something happily married Cebuana as she discovers what domestication is really all about. Lots of tips, tricks, and ideas on organization, home and crafts, food and cooking.
- Rhoda Fajardo
- Architecture | Interior Design | Visualisation | Construction
- musings from the green room
- The Green Room is not an actual physical room in the author's place, but just a term she used as an online venue for sharing thoughts on design and the arts, to people who appreciate and have passion for it.
- Best Dog Training Tips
- This blog is about the best dog training and grooming tips
- running in red stilettos
- Nitpicking over life in general with imaginary red stilettos on
- Organizedholic Mom
- The Organizedholic Mom is about home organizing, DIY projects, kid's crafts, parenting and reviews.
- Lost for words..
- Blog about fashion, food, being a mom, travel, kids & other stuff :)
- A Family Tale
- my personal experiences and stories about my family life
- Shakervidz Online Confessions
- This is your chance to immortalize that special moment you shared together. Record it for all of eternity. Who knows, maybe someone can learn from your mistakes! Maybe you should read a few of the submissions to get your thoughts rolling.
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- San Jose Village III
- San Jose Village 3 is a village located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The SJV3 blog focuses mainly on news and happenings in and around our village.
- Iloilo Mom's Journal
- This blog is a collage of the ramblings of a mom-at-large, trying to get through another day in suburbia Iloilo, Philippines.
- Fatherhood Adventures
- Fatherhood offers many great adventures, the best a man could ever experience in a lifetime...imagine the immense pride, immeasurable happiness, excruciating fears, demanding chores...ooh what a feeling... just utterly delightful!
- The Wonder Twins
- Journals on the Wonder Twins - Les Paul and Lei Xander Cepe-Quitiquit
- A single mom narrates how her 7 year old fights acute lymphocytic leukemia through art and ordinary parenting techniques